What was their fucking problem?

what was their fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6nX6fevCATI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They wanted to be famous. They wrote before the event they wanted to eclipse McVeigh.

Chads, Stacies, and Niggers

Debunked. They weren't bullied, either.

Attention whores to the nth power. What a couple of pussies.

malaise

Normies.
And psychopathy.
And depression.

They where white. Violence is embedded in whites.

Huh, I thought they were. Then i guess the standard answer of they were red-pilled as fuck and wanted to go out on a bang by killing people for fun.

Fidel was alive.

They were gay and they couldn't handle it.

One was a full blown psychotic. the other was his submissive butt buddy.

They're both in hell now.

What was the point of the 90s in general?

Despite the nostalgia goggles it was incredibly cringey.

I think rather than a personal problem within themselves, it was society as a whole that was retarded.

Gen X was a mistake

Says the Liberian child cannibal warlord

In one of there diaries they talked about forcing racist people to have mixed race children

nice bait

>Attention whores
Why would they kill themselves if they wanted attention?

Have a look at the most violent neighborhoods and cities in America and tell me what race is the vast, vast majority in that area.
Filthy shitskin.

>redpilled
>killing people for fun
Wew...

They did it for the craic

They lived in a bubble of hate, just like Trump supporters.

I know professional people who have Ph.D.s who are convinced that Hillary is a lesbian and Pizzagate is real.

Retarded.

Listening to shitty nu "metal" music scrambled their brains

No gf

the meaninglessness of life is the final redpill

Too many sheeple.

They stood up to bullying.
A shining example to all the oppressed.
Prove me wrong.
>pro-tip: you can't
*sips tea*

They were actually saving the rest of their students from an actual assailent that was never reported in the news. The news created a mass cover up and blamed the two students to protect the attackers identity.

We're essentially giving them attention right now by having a discussion about them.

Just a couple of assholes. That is all.

some jocks threw ketchup at them once

It's a shame their bullets missed you.

fuck these stupid faggots.turned so much of public opinion against guns

Basically both boys were suicidal and decided to take some people down with them.

and like they wanted to be "remembered" for their final act.

jew plants

>What was the point of the 90s in general?
the point was there was not point, people became misanthropic, cynic, the 90s started the decline of civilization

nothin but a couple of guys horsing around

oh snap bro this just in black on black violence is why black culture is fucked lol

No, black culture is fucked because they're dumb shits who encourage their kids to be dumb shits and never try to better themselves while reacting violently to everyone who tries to help them.

Not necessarily redpilled, just life-hating autists. Read the journals.

This.
The 90s were the shittiest time of my life

they overdosed on redpill

Tech boom, world wide web takeoff, dot com bubble setting the course for early 2000s economic decline. People were entranced by pop culture and didn't give a shit because there wasn't really anything to give a shit about aside from Bill x Monica.

What was his fucking problem?

You really have to ask?
Asians have the smallest dicks ,and on top of that he was ugly as fuck.

in an alternate timeline they just skipped school and went to smoke kush

ALL THE OTHER KIDS

Weren't strong enough to follow a civic path, one was a depressed faggot, the other got off on power tripping over the depressed faggot. Add in Natural Born Killers and boom, you get the Columbine boys. It worked really, they're the two most infamous school shooters and certainly captivated the nation like they wanted.

WITH THEIR PUMPED UP KICKS

There are no words to describe what these men did to people. Taunting them point blank in the fact with shot guns and unloading.

This people are mentally ill, there's no doubt, but it takes a certain type of pathetic weakness to do something like this.

One of them was fucked in the head and the other was a bitch boy who worshiped him.

I forget which was which.

The whole "bullied outsiders" thing has been debunked. Eric was a textbook sociopath, and Dylan was suicidal and bitter.

People try to turn the event into something it isn't for a multitude of agendas, but in actuality it was two fucked up kids who wanted to die and wanted to cause terror when they did it.

It's a long swallow

Just like your mom

#asciirekt

Fucking this, Drumpfshits live in a bigotted buble of hate and misogyny. Have fun with your 4 years of the worst president ever.

Couple of queers

fuck off tyrone

t. Jamal

Honestly, pure evil. Columbine's the only modern mass shooting I've studied that doesn't really have a proper conclusion. They just kinda went psycho killer for no reason. They were relatively normal, if slightly autistic, but both seemed to get along socially and even had future career goals in mind. Then they just kind of decided they were going to go ape shit and actually went ape shit.

That would be the black pill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6nX6fevCATI

From the profet of Kek.

Not everyone subscribes to your brand of moral relativism, and no, you're not "redpilled" because that thought makes you comfy.

No gf

Political correctness.

They needed to get laid.

>studied
You didn't know that they were bullied constantly and picked on though, that's totally not a factor in people snapping.

You're full of shit

Republitard pantshitters BTFO, how do they manage to keep from killing themselves at this point? lmao

>for no reason
Not true at all. Both of them were screwed with, one way more than the other. In fact, right before the shooting one of the survivor's said he was giving Dylan a hard time. In the interview the guy said he thinks it was God or something that stopped Dylan from gunning him down right there and then.

Both of them also had a lot of behavior problems. They liked doing rebellious things and neither one of them were particularly bright. They said outright they hoped to achieve godly status by shooting up the school, which they did achieve. It was a statement more than a massacre. They didn't at first go willy-nilly with who they killed, they were selective in shooting couples, popular kids, and teachers they didn't like. In the library was when they went off the rails and started killing kids they didn't even know. But even there they did spare one kid that they knew because apparently he never fucked with either of them. Everyone else got it, though.

>literally the laziest philosophy
>redpilled

They were bullied, but they weren't pariahs or anything. Dylan had a few friends, Eric had pretty much none but they enjoyed each other's company. Actually, it is probably fairer to say Eric had some sort of psychological hold over Dylan. Dylan didn't have a record of acting out until he met Eric, and once they started hanging out they started doing rebellious shit together like stealing VCRs out of vans just to smash them and throwing bottles through windows. Dylan was always a psycho, Eric just brought it out of him.

That's bullshit.
I was bullied in school and attending highschool when this happened.
I wore a trenchcoat and was bitter and angry.
Depressed but blamed the world for pretty right reasons imo.
I was very obviously troubled and people really should of taken me out for psyche treatment.
I made Doom levels of my school. ( also a Duke 3D level ).
When these 2 decided to do what they did I became a God at school.
People feared me and stayed the fuck out of my business for the last 2 years of highschool.
All I had to do was glare at someone and they were out of there.
Seriously it was fucking great.

I ended up normal in the end but I blame most of my failures to bullying around then.
Bullying was different in that time, it wasn't like getting trolled on facebook or myspace.
It was real, and they wanted to hurt you and kill you.
The jocks were like roided retards. They were not the girly boys they are today.
Then the "stoners" were not hippy friendly people they were dirtbags who would pull a knife on you.
Didn't really have many black kids ( none ). So can't say much about them.

Bullying was very real. And they deserved death.

you need to be killed desu

Sociopaths, fear, depression, lack of attention and purpose.

what always gets me is why Dylan went along with it?

the kid was a stud and according to classmates girls liked him, so why hang out with an anti-social sociopath?

Bring it you pudgy little peen staring faggot

Bros before hoes.
Honor was a thing back then.

They weren't bullied. I'm sorry your life sucked, but they weren't like you. Don't treat them like heroes. They were monsters who killed people who didn't do jack shit to hurt them.

there has to be a limit though

mind controlled satanic families have kids determined to cause chaos due to being bullied for being weird? call the prime minister, we got a story!

Whites are definitely the most aggressive whatever anything polcucks want to claim

>muh dik muh fugga

Probably spoopy CIA stuff

Why did this shooting get so much media attention even worldwide?

i've lived with poor whites, mexicans and blacks

blacks are the most aggressive by far

checked homie

just cause a fucking nigger is giving you shit does not mean that as a whole they aren't (or haven't) bombed the shit out of other peoples or travelled miles through miles of land just to genocide them

whites are most aggressives

They did what they had to do.

What's funny is the Columbine thing has persisted for so long when there has been far more violent attacks and bigger events since.
Why do people still argue about it?
Because they were groomed by society to do what they did and it makes society need a mirror.

They were heroes of their time to those who were stepped on.
They were monsters only to the monsters.

The media has lied to you as it has lied to you about many things

i have to disagree, mexicans are the least aggressive

blacks literally start shit for fun, whites retaliate the hardest though if that's what you mean

??????

Do you mean the arabs?

Blacks and arabs genocided blacks, whites barely even made a dent..

They weren't bullied. But let's say that were true, the victims were fat, slightly retarded, or very normal kids, not the Stacie's and Chads everyone goes on about. So if they were that doesn't make any sense. They had very little guidance, Eric could weasel his way out of any situation because he didn't truly care about the consequences of causing mischief. Personally I think they were looking for the next thrill higher than movies and video games.

>unironically defending gunning down innocents
>They did what they had to do.

It's unfortunate they didn't do what they had to do, before killing all those people. That way, its just two moody faggots bloodied up in the lobby

Was it Sam Hyde again?

i'm speaking in domestic terms

i don't know what he means

They are now in Hell literally fighting enemies from Doom man.

I know because Super Columbine Massacre told me so and videogame creaters dont lie

You're right user it's all a conspiracy against you.
Without X you would be normal, and have Y; and of course be Z.

autopsy says they were both circumcised.
really makes you think.

It's like how weed cures schizofrenia

I also recommend every person who is schizofrenic to smoke some weed cause it will cure them naturally. but you have to smoke alot on the first go

Well one was a Jew. Made me use my noodle

holy shit Dylan was a kike?

really made me use neurons

Jesus just realized this place is becoming reddit

Have fun yaaall

They were not bullied. They had friends. There was even a kid in the library who spoke to Dylan cause he knew him and asked if he was going to kill him, and Dylan said "no just get out of here man"

Chekitty checked