Fuck off we're full

>fuck off we're full
>full
what's their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/politics/us-considers-taking-australian-refugees/news-story/115fb031c864ca200e533748249810f4
youtu.be/WgLtzD6JxcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're not cucks

If you want to go drop all the immigrants in the desert and we don't have to pay to keep them alive, then go ahead.

Unless youre running a cattle station, yellow is unliveable, and light orange is hardly liveable

Is that because the yellow is all forest/bush fire?

I'd love to live in the desert

can I come in?

dumbfuck brits thinking we aren't full when we are

We're full you daft pommy cunt.

stop being so fucking stupid england. most of that land is desert.

Homesick, Ahmed?

can't cuck this

no its because yellow is all desert you retard

I realise that ever since you exported all the ambitious and intelligent people to America, and all the creative talented people to Australia, then wiped out most of what was left in two world wars, it can be difficult for the current English generations to do hard things like count and consider facts.

However you should know that the desert is not arable land.

>it's all sand
>but we're looking for a place to put sand niggers

The land isn't arable. Same reason nobody lives in northern Canada

not full
literally empty in the left side of country

take refugees or else

But we don't have a snow nigger problem do we.

this is sand with only foods like cactus and honey ants

get cucked mate

news.com.au/national/politics/us-considers-taking-australian-refugees/news-story/115fb031c864ca200e533748249810f4

>what's their problem?

[Findings from the *dream-time-communicationz’ planner committee Cir. 1669, Pg12 user log reveal: Archipiélago de Colón, Galápagos Originale DNA for Oz-straliz on earth. Dates are unclear if they are BC or AD millennium] Al-ham-dulill-ah الله ملاك العلم يأتي

> Land(z) of the Djin is not available
[Native disclosure: image(z) contains depictions of indigenous*spirit that is no longer alive. We are sorry for all stolen generation] . [viewer discretion advised] . [NT networkz]
The Great Australian BiTe
[gender.route. err] [machinitransmofology]

youtu.be/WgLtzD6JxcA

> the Door is LOCKED
[ Nashīd أناشيد ]
Djinn الجن,
אוב (الجان al-jānn)
Dybbuk לִדבּוֹק
Guayota

What cunt I can't be protective over my culture being ruined?

As a foreigner who moved to Australia I've figured out what it is.

Its the water.

they are building dams here at the speed of light and almost fucking NO ONE lives more than 25km from the cost unless its the biggest cities like sydney etc.

Look at that shit on google earth its like the fucking sahara on 90% of the land

we dont want you currymunching ragheads or any other dole bludging kunts to come to out country we're fucking sick of your mongrel kunts coming over here and whinin about how great trashcanistan is its fucking bodgy as fuck. i live out past the black stump and i see enough of you dunny rat reffos where i live so rack off back to kuntville before we turn your balls into bicycle pedals and backpedal them up your arse, dickheads. you seppos are alright so long as you just take the holiday tour and fuck off back to burger land too. its our fucking land and we already have to put up with the fuckin boongs and the zipperheads so id say we're being fair dinkum enough alright m8s?

Listen here you slimey roodick you better get your arse in gear, slap yourself in the cunt and wakeup to yourself. Noone likes a negative nelly and we sure as fuck don't give a ridgey didge flying fuckaroo about your emotional hissy fit.

Untie the knot in your knickers and crack a tallie before you neck yourself.

its literally scorching desert wasteland. the only liveable area is around the coast, for obvious reasons.

We're full, what part of that didn't you understand?

F U L L
U
L
L

DAILY FUCKING REMINDER

Australia is America's greatest ally.

No amount of dirty eurocuck whining will ever change that.

oh your a fuckin pom ey? even fucking worse than a musso first you fuck us off to desert island and then 200 years later when we get the place tip top you buggers wanna come over and nick all our tim tams and minties? well get fucked you piker poofters ill bloody butcher you mongrel donger drinkers

fucking pommy bastard kunts hows the cricket going ya fucking wankas?

Yeah china might have a say about that pretty soon. At least dad's retirement stocks will shoot through the roof id that happens and I'll have an even bigger inheritance.

>forest
It used to be before the abos burned it down and made iy dessert.

We had their backs in every conflict that they ever asked of us. Time and again they used and abused our loyalty. Fraudulently convicting our men after the boer war, incompetently landing our men on the wrong beach at Gallipoli, demanding all our forces go to Europe with the Japanese bearing down on us in the Pacific theatre, and not before causing thousands of our troops to be uselessly captured and sent to Changi in Singapore.

Time and again the British showed contempt for us. So we said no more, and we realigned ourselves with America.

Ever since then we've been with them every step of the way. Now we have a free trade deal, a rock solid alliance, and nobody fucks with us even though nations like Indonesia have wanted to.

I know that abos burned alot of shit but do you have a source for this?

>running a cattle station
Well the mudslimes will feel right at home then

Our problem is that you should fuck off because we are full.

fuck china fuck japan and fuck the rest of those yellow chink kunts we fucked them up on kokoda trail once and we'll go it again fucking zipperhead fish niggers ill personally skin every one of those kunts given the chance fucking dummy spitting ockers two dolla two dolla screamin reffo fucks you seppo kunts are alright and now you got donald in charge you might be in for a rollercoaster ride get on the train man fuck these immigrant kunts we've all had enough theres a reason we own australia and its coz the abbos didnt even know what the fuck australia was when we rocked up

so fuck you chink kunts, you cheap sideways slit cunt fucks fuck you musso dole bludging pieces of piss and fuck any other kunt outside of seppos odd cobber pom

legit tho kunts fuck off we're full we dont wanna any more export shit for brain dumb kunts we've got enough here already

Full to the fucking brim here mate. All that land is just hot as shit unlivable desert.

not to mention americans are smart enough not to lose the ashes to us year after year

Obviously we're full you fucking numbnut

fuck off back to kuntville you reffo piece of shit whats so wrong with your fucking country that you've gotta come here and fuck with ours i bet you go to mosque to you piece of shit

>he thinks the non coastal parts of australia are habitable

No, but we have a maple nigger problem...

can I live on the coast in the middle? The map says less than 0.1 people per sq km. I could have a nice cozy house on the seafront with no one to bother me

you'll probably get eaten by abbos

fuck off you no beach pommy kunt we don't want you just like you didnt want us when you shipped us off as convicts now we got the better country and you kunts are sore losers

eat a dick you poofter fuck

Fuck Indonesia, we should bomb what's left of their country desu. Why the fuck do we even send foreign aid to them when they keep trying to fuck with us?

no muslims

this seppo kunts a dumb a dead dingos dinner its always been a fucking desert in the middle have you ever been to alice springs kunt its like a fiery wasteland always has been always will be

shut the fuck up you daft kunt

can I move to your section of Antarctica? it has nicer weather than here and there's less chinese

This. We should send zero foreign aid and take in zero refugees. Time to make Australia for Australians again.

Aren't kangaroos just muslims in disguise though?

fuck m8 that would be like setting a blue heeler on a possum it would end in a bloody mess we would fucking rock them so hard theyd be picking up the pieces when the sun dies out

No. Fuck off. Full.

Full of what?

please? I'll do my part to make the land more hospital for the white man
no problem

Because if they ever decided they wanted our uranium deposits they would wash over us in a tide of death and islamism. All we have to do is be friends with their friends (the USA) and slip them negligible amounts of corruption money and they leave us the fuck alone while we are rich wealthy westerners.

FULL

of sand?

guys, why don't we just all move to Australia?

we can inhabit it full of white people and start our own great nation?

pic related is where we would go

See

no you fuckin wanker thats where we send the abbos that dont fuckin learn

you're about as thick as a brick and as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike you sooky kunt

now stop takin the piss before i crack the shits and tee up going troppo on your arse

Oz has gold and so do we. If anyone was allowed to import third world slaves and not just multinational corps I would be cracking a whip and have my own herd out in the gold fields. The game is rigged.

The abbos had little effect. This is a meme. Though there may have been arid grasslands from all the megafauna that used to inhabit Australia, the region has always been arid as fuck.

nah, they're alright

i hope you like eating rocks m8
you won't be able to grow or buy shit

where you circled
>hottest/driest place on the planet
enjoy

First place you cunts would go would be christmas island.
Next place would be christmas island. After that it would be wherever the fuxk you came from

Can someone translate?

Why not dig up all the sand and throw it in the ocean then if it's so fucking useless

fuck off you wankerdog no hoper we're fucking full are your ears full of wombat shit or what kunt? fuck your a whinger of a dropkick

you deserve to rot on that piece of shit land with that old bird running the place and those dog ugly shielas with your muslim swam getting bigger every day while we bask in the summer heat and pull birds with our grouse tans and our massive old fellas

NOW FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL, DRONGO KUNT

IT looks like mars landscape I love flying over it

What if mars was once like us but it died out

No problems m8.

Just full.

You know how it is.

that area is a wasteland, you cant grow crops there, there is barely even any vegetation

Guys... why does it have to be full to justify telling them to fuck off?

good luck seppo kunt you can live on dirt and rain and grow rock stalks with the thorny lizards you dipshit

Add Nauru or Manus Island to that. I hear they do good butt-fucks all year round

they're mad cuz there's no game servers in Ozdralia and they get super high ping

then there would be nowhere to bury all the abos

There's no bush to burn there.

The Aboriginals already managed to burn it all down and turn it into a wasteland before we showed up.

You type like you might be part Abbo. Luckily I know a quick test for that. Look in your left hand, m8. Do you see a crushed up coke bottle with a bit of yellow liquid inside? Take a deep sniff. Yep, that's petrol, you're a certified desert ape.

The ocean doesn't care. Whales gotta eat same as 100 foot killer worms

Sounds like a trip for the lonely planet guide.

How's life in Australia, lads?

yellow is barren desert

y-your right! i never thought of it like that before

says the WOG KUNT who cant even decide what country hes from fuck off back to slovakia you serbian piece of shit at least we OWN OUR OWN COUNTRY and dont have civil war in the 21st century you dumb kunt you sad puppy fucks are the abbos/niggers of europe suck putins dick and get it over with your poofter kunts

we have heaps of game servers and we only get high ping if he connect to servers outside of Oz you retard

fuck off seppo kunt im as white as the stain i left on your mums face you thick prick jsut coz you dont speak australia you fuckin derro kunt at least my country wasn't run by a fucking nigger

eat a cock you poofter maggot

If that is the case there is only one countries people who could successfully colonise that red rock.

>Aussie, shitposting from Mars.

u mad bruh

[tix] [FAG’ED] [POSER of NO INTEREST]
[machinitransmofolőphobic] [gender.route. err]

> DEPORT U.S. CiTiZEN type.iix] [REG UCHAN SURVIVOR, NO VALUE in ADMISSION] Al-ham-dulill-ah الله ملاك العلم يأتي الآن [MCiDf ] or leaveاليوم تذكير [disconnected]

[DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P]

>fuck off we're full
>full
what's their problem?

Wouldn't making central Australia habitable be good practice for terraforming other planets?

>[DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P]
[DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P][DISCONECT] [L00P]

hahaha
>Be Australian gamer in 2008
>Play world tourneys with dialup tier internet
>300+ ping still win

China says Shoo Shoo Shart!

Of course - in the middle of that empty wasteland in the heart of our country, what do we find?

Good old Burgers. So I guess China is going to have a harder time than they think moving.

Pic related - It's where the Ameristralian crossbreeds live.

Australia would have huge oil deposits in the center if this meme was ever true

not as mad as id be living in a total cuckpalace like YUGOSLAVIA you useless kunts you are got to be the most pathetic fucking country in yuropoor outside of turkey

bunch of jumped up confused galahs not sure if you are wogs or russians

funny than a blowfly in a budgie smuggler m8

stay cranky with your spazstarkian shithole

No one's using Tassie.

It's like half the size of the U.K. and has about 200,000 people in it.

Not much to do there except shoot things and go fishing though.

Good surf if you can stand the cold.