Who was worse?

Who was worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/us-has-record-10th-straight-year-without-3-growth-gdp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ronald Regan

who doubled the national debt?

Yes.

King Nigger because he pretended to be something that isn't just 8 more years of Bush.

Goldman Sachs White & Goldman Sachs Black.

Bush

bobama

Al gore

>Compares 2 democrats
They are equally as bad.

Everyone except Nixon.

>compares 2 neocons
ftfy

Bush

Bush gave us Obama so he's worse.

But Obama gave us Trump...so Bush might have saved western civ.

They're essentially the same thing at this point anyway.

Onigger.

10 trillion added to the national debt.

Heisenberg

Bush and Obama were as bad with fucking up other countries

Obama had the "muh sonz and muh gunz" moments, and the former was a big instigator for BLM shit

Obama

They both sucked. Bush started a war that left a power vacuum in the Middle East that Obama was more than happy to fill with Islamists who like to throw fags like him off of buildings. Obama raised the cost of living on everybody but the poorest of niggers and Bush fucked around and did nothing while banks handed out shitty mortgages like candy on Halloween and fucked the entire market.

>obongo, the great welfare king
>neocon
okay retard

First post, the best post

Worst president since wilson

only thing bush did wrong was go to war to appease the nation's fear.

Obama fucked over russia, made the middle east even worse, all the national debt, obama care, the fucking national debt, let in all the illegals, at 6 cops funeral said "Hey cops you guys need to calm down right?"

I'm guessing I just remember more shit though cause it's more recent you know?

Why do you think that?

At least there was patriotism for a few years under Bush because of the Iraq war.
Wish we could return to that feeling (without war of course), this country feels hollow

>to appease the nation's fear.

Sure, and conveniently he had Cheney made millions off of their military contractor thanks to "concern for the nation" and hunting "WMD's that didn't exist"

It was a scam. They went to war for profit.

Depends on how you look at it.
Bush fucked the economy--got us into never ending wars..

Obama revived and polarized racial tensions/relations. Cop shootings were normalized etc.

Personally i think Obama was worse. He was a divider not a uniter.

>It was a scam. They went to war for profit.
>going to war for profit

>

how fucking narcissistic do you need to be to call your bill obama care

Hard to say since one got a head start, but health insurance wasn't 200-300 dollar a month premiums under Bush. And the national debt was also not 20 trillion.

aren't those part time jobs?

It doesn't even matter because Obama conducts himself better and isn't a white male. He could have done everything bush did and the media and normies would love him for it

it's his only legacy goy

King Nigger is a race baiting little bitch, and helped set race relations back 50 years. He also did his best to rile the left up against guns so that his predecessor could potentially openly be a gun grabber without as much consequence. He also went crazy with unconstitutional executive orders, got us back into another cold war, doubled the national debt, helped destabilize the middle east, and ruined health care.

Obama might actually have a case for worst president of all time.

95% full time

Equally bad on foreign policy. Obama worse on domestic.

better than no jobs under bush.

With all that, he fucked up Libya and Syria too.

I'd say the worst of all time.

Bush was literally the worst president of all time.

Obama, on the other hand, was a good president. Best of my lifetime.

JUST

>He thinks neoconservatives has anything to do with domestic policy
>He thinks Bush, Obama and Clinton do not share the same Fukiyama foreign policy.

Good goy.

>reduced carbon emissions to their lowest in 40 years
>uninterrupted record of job creation
>substantially grew the GDP, meaning that the fact that he raised the debt is absolutely meaningless
>ended 2 wars
>rural white trash redneck hillbilly illiterate conservashits still hate him because he's black

He didn't, you moron. It's called the Affordable Care Act. The retarded Republicans are the ones who started calling it Obamacare.

Wew lad

Look through their policy and actions as president, and try to find a difference. If you were just looking at a list of presidential actions chronologically, it'd be near impossible to tell the two apart.

The nigger duh.

Presidents of my lifetime: Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, and Obama.

Obama is easily the best of them. The only reason all of you idiots on Sup Forums hate him so much is because he's black.

>Going to war with a country that is willing to offload millions of men into explosions to keep up their harem culture.
>Going to war with a country that would pay us to ethnically cleanse their poors.
>Going to war and one TRILLION dollars worth of gold disappears from their country.
>:^)

Because he was fucking awful. People think electing Trump was crazy, Reagan was an old senile B grade actor who made movies where the monkey was the headliner not him.

>national debt
When will underage redditors realize it's complete bullshit which will never be paid off and no one who actually matters cares about paying it off. It's fucking meaningless and now just used as a way to weed out the absolute retards

bush was the first short bus president.

obama is a lot smarter, but he also wildly fucked up the country and built upon the most moronic aspects of bush's administration.

i'd say obama. he trashed america, and blacks /sjws will always hail him as king.

Bush, slightly

don't you start shit against hickock

faggot.

You forgot to add these to that pic

>Can you hear it, the anger of millions of screaming baby boomers

Hes the sneaky fake to your face kind of evil

Bush was faceup evil with blatant invasion wars instead of (((conflicts)))

People are allowed to dislike the leftist obama kind of evil more than the bush piece kf shit kind of evil

Bush.

Bush, it's the reason I stopped being a republican and became a democrat when he got his second term

>After Bush
Everyone hates America
>After Obama
Everybody laughs at America

barry he raised my health insurance bush didn't cost me any money other than inflation

oops did I say one trillion?
I meant TWENTY TRILLION. and thirty tril worth of oil.

but it's okay, keep saying that wars are expensive cash-drains.

>ignoring that we had a recession from a bubble that (((the Fed))) refused to pop until Bush's term was up
>ignoring that the Fed dropped interest rates to zero and inflated the economy with free money the duration of Obama's presidency
>not realizing that they will pop the current bubble during Trump's term (probably towards the end) to make him look like a disaster before the next election.
It's literally exactly like Weimar Germany, the Fed controls the economy, and is explicitly independent of the Presidency. Trump has no opportunity to change the chair during the next four years, and is basically completely fucked.

Nice try reddit

Onigger was far worse

Bush at least had stupidity to justify his decisions.

Onigger is smart enough to know better

>People think electing Trump was crazy
What people, Kanuki-san? Maybe you should have voted ;)

someone post the naked pics of Obamas mom pls.
Plus it doesnt matter how much you criticize obama, you'll just get called racist or a coon depending on what color you are. lets be thankful for a Trump president, even if the man does nothing, its better than having gun laws turning to shit and muslims flooding in.

obongo.
only reason he won was because the color of his skin.

>the only reason all of you idiots on Sup Forums hate him so much is because he's back
On top of everything I mention he's also made the government hilariously corrupt, compared to how it used to be. He's jailed more whistleblowers than all previous presidents combined. None of that is even mentioning his absurd spending of taxpayers money to campaign for Hillary Cunton (something else no president had ever done).

>Irrelevant when China gives 0 fucks and people stopped caring when gas went back to being cheap.
>Unfettered immigration combined with outsourcing of every possible industry. But hey, at least you can always get 40 hours at your local Chile's. Full time minimum wage is still full time goy.
>Bouncing back out of a massive recession isn't growth. cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/us-has-record-10th-straight-year-without-3-growth-gdp
>I hear the region is in great shape.
>Letting the heartland decay so niggers in urban areas can have gibs tends to do that.

Ya things are going so well we went and elected another Democrat who would basically be another 4-8 years of his policies.

>obama was the first black person to run for president
wew lad

Shut up, Shitleaf

Call me when you put down the maple syrup and your country ever fosters a leader of literally ANY historical significance

AT THIS POINT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?!

Bush, because Bush is the reason we ended up with 8 years of Obama.

Obama is the reason we get 8 years of Trump.

first calm* black person tor run for president that wasn't a reverend and had national attention

One of them inherited a budget surplus that could have paid down the national debt and the other inherited 2 wars alongside the worse economic crisis since 1929. I wonder.

That's not what your graph says

He is as white as he is black.

No argument, hm.

dont forget the welfare/foodstamp nearly doubling

Bush invaded Iraq because "God told him to"
Obama may be a dipshit, but Bush was a lot worse.

Yeah but full time minimum wage jobs are what he made.

if he was 'white', droves of black people wouldnt have come out to vote for him in key BG states and he wouldve lost 2012, possibly 2008 as well

This guy for dooming us to an existence filled with savage niggers

That's why he was painted as a black man, when in fact he is half white.

donald trump

Holy shit, amazing banter. You probably aren't even old enough to remember Reagan, you little fuckwad.

You need an argument after that, really? OK, has was a Union leader too, /pol loves those. A Union leader of fucking (((actors))) of all things.

Bush was shit, but Obama is easily the worst.

first of regean did us all a disfavor by increasing the power of the central goverment. hes the reoson my family is legal here so i give him that even thought that was a disaster too.

king nigger killed gadaffi. flooded all of europe with niggers

How about the one who had to deal with the worst attack on American soil since Pearl Harbor?

hotter than the Merkel nudes desu senpaitachi

Millions of people, maybe billions. I thought it was a pretty good idea, myself. Clinton was the worst possible candidate.

Still no argument as to why he was a bad president.