ALERT: Jill Stein files request for recount

Green party presidential candidate Jill Stein launched an effort to raise enough funds to request recounts of the 2016 election’s results in the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

wired.com/2016/11/jill-stein-filed-recount-wisconsin-now/

WE'RE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET Sup Forums!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/audit-the-vote-recount-jill-stein-election-hillary-clinton-trump-2016-11?client=ms-android-verizon
amp.businessinsider.com/audit-the-vote-recount-jill-stein-election-hillary-clinton-trump-2016-11
billypenn.com/2016/11/23/a-pennsylvania-recount-for-hillary-clinton-a-nightmare-scenario-explained/
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/one-week-election-loss-hillary-clinton-looks-like-death/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GET YOUR MEMES READY

It will be interesting to see if the Democrats stole votes from the Green party.

I wanna know why there's no recount in New Hampshire.

>WE'RE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS YET Sup Forums!!!

The wicked witch already conceded to Trump. There is nothing else.

Concession doesn't have any legal significance afaik.

new thread

That's an old thread m8

k, stay here if you want, that one's more active though.

If Trump will be blocked from going to the white house I guarantee 100% your country will enter a civil war.

Deadline passed.

Deadline passed in NH before it was fully called.

Can anyone explain what the "funds" are for? You dont buy a recount, right?

>before it was fully called

NH reporting in.

That seems unconstitutional or in violation of the relevant RSA (state statute), haven't read all the way through the law though.

She Won

It depends on the state, but in NH, and I believe WI, depending on how close the vote count is, the state is required to pay for the recount, or it's relatively cheap.

Stein is a proxy for Clinton

Stein called for the recount because Clinton obviously couldn't

Clinton / Soros funded the recount

The "volunteers" that will be used in the recount will all be hand picked by Clinton / Soros

The "volunteers" are key to rigging this in favor of Clinton

Stein's running mate is funded by George Soros

Stein's partner in calling for the recount is a known associate of George Soros

They wouldn't be doing this unless they had a plan and expected the results to be in their favor.

They are suspiciously only targeting states where Clinton had a narrow loss, and none of the states like New Hampshire where she barely won.

Please help us spread the truth about @DrJillStein and #StopTheSteal before it happens. #ElectionSteal2016 #Recount2016

From what i know, election officials will be doing the recount - so no volunteers

Volunteers will only be observers - to make sure that the recount is done fairly. I believe there is also 24 hour surveillance as they count the votes.

>so no volunteers

No. It's volunteers. Check out Jill's twitter.

>DNC approaches Jill to start a fundraiser to initiate recounts in the 3 swing states Trump won because Hillary would look bad requesting them.
>Offer her a chance to be part of their new government and she begrudgingly accepts.
>The fundraiser is mostly DNC/Soros funded via a bot, but other people can donate normally as to not raise suspicion.
>WI petition gets accepted.
>Recounting gets underway and they "find" a shitload of Hillary votes somewhere.
>WI is flipped to blue.
>The other states get recounts approved soon after the petitions for them get sent, most likely due to either bribing or outright blackmail by DNC/Soros.
>They "find" missing votes for them too and those states flip.
>Trump is put on trial for fraud and imprisoned via kangaroo court.
>Hillary is made president and brings in harsher surveillance and censorship laws to counteract any resistance or critique.
>MSM play it all off as completely normal

didn't winsonsin already recount showing that trump won there?

I mean Michigan

kek, goodluck Jil Obama and his administration came out when this got as big as it did and told them to deal with the fact that Trump won.

Even Hillary and her campaign want nothing to do with any of the recount efforts.

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/audit-the-vote-recount-jill-stein-election-hillary-clinton-trump-2016-11?client=ms-android-verizon

We will need volunteers to observe the recount in every county in Wisconsin. Let us know below if you are interested in helping and receiving more information on how you can do so.

Please check your own county, and any other county that you would be willing to drive to (likely for a 9am start time).

Often, we need volunteers who can go to more remote areas outside of urban centers.

Our recount team will follow up with you soon via email as further details become available.

This is from her page, so volunteers will only observe. Election officials working for Wisconsin, who I assume are a good portion GOP will be there.

That's a very likely scenario

Only you forgot...

>Clinton blames the election results on a "russian hack"

>When she becomes president she uses this as an excuse to start WW3

>Billions die in nuclear agony while Clinton sits comfortably in her bunker and laughs.

>Even Hillary and her campaign want nothing to do with any of the recount efforts.

[Citation-Needed]

>Pre election
>Mainstream media: HAHAHA STUUPID DONALD THE ELECTION CAN'T BE RIGGED IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!!111XD
>Trump says he won't accept the result if he looooses guise :OOO

>Post election
>FFFFFSSFFSFHHHHFHFHHFHHGHGHHGHHGGGG RUSSIAN HACKERS
>RECOUNT! RECOUNT!

He's really made them look a trifle silly.

They won't respond to any inquiries about it.

Hillary conceded immediately.

They know that the only thing a recount will find is voter fraud from Hillary.

Clinton is behind the whole recount. She's using Stein as her proxy. If she fails it won't be connected to her. If she succeeds she obviously benefits.

But the fact remains, the person who gains most from this is Clinton, and she's clearly behind the whole thing.

THIS. Theres no reason for Jill needs a recount.

Ok, but how exactly is Hillary going to change 20,000 votes to be for her instead of Trump?

There's no way she's going to conveniently find 20,000 mail-in votes all for her, so the votes have to be altered.

Lol for the past week Sup Forums has been saying "haha CTR get fucked we won". Only now you stupid faggots start to realize this is serious. They will make it look as though Trump rigged it and then call for a recount based on this evidence in other states as well.

Did you morons honestly think they were just going to let this slide? We still have 2 more months ahead of us.

I hope Hillary wins now just for all your apathy and seeing how quickly you all got lazy off of one small victory. You don't even deserve it.

>Ok, but how exactly is Hillary going to change 20,000 votes to be for her instead of Trump?

They obviously have a plan otherwise they wouldn't have done this in the first place.

That's a lot of money to spend on speculation. They clearly think the results will be in their favor.

>to request recounts of the 2016 election’s results in the states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin
>Pennsylvania
>(((Stein))) convinced libshits she can actually meet that deadline
My fucking sides.

So you have no answer then? Because I certainly can't figure out a way to do it and I doubt they could too.

Remember, you can't just privately recount the votes in an election, you have to have everybody recount and they should all reach the same numbers.

I hate to say that I agree with you but I do. We should have stayed on our guard.

Clinton is clearly behind all of this.

Again, I feel they wouldn't even be doing this if they didn't already have a plan in place. They spend over 5 million to pull off this scam.

This. I hope it gives the Trump DOJ an excuse to finally lock her up.

I doubt Hillary calling for a recount would make her look bad to her supports and she certainly doesn't care what anyone else thinks. Maybe she doesn't give enough fucks anymore to call it so , Podesta and Soros recruited Jill?

It is about getting legitimacy in the eyes of the voters of the other candidate.

I wonder if Trump himself said anything?
What will the outcome of this be?

I seriously hope it's all hot air from shills.
I seriously hope it is.

>This. I hope it gives the Trump DOJ an excuse to finally lock her up.

We need to retaliate hard after the recount is over.

Obviously if the election results are overturned there will be civil war.

But if / when we win we need to restart our efforts to get Clinton sent to prison. We need to punish her. To utterly destroy her.

We must pressure Trump to prosecute.

It's definitely Clinton. She has the most to gain.

>civil war
>in the nuclear age
>in a country with nukes

not gonna happen

I highly doubt the democrats have anything to do with this. Her campaign hasn't commented at all which is even more suspicious than approving of it even if tinfoilers here think it's a strategy. Soros could be involved but only because he enjoys stirring shit up even if he doesn't know what the outcome will be.

>I highly doubt the democrats have anything to do with this.

Whatever you say CTR

I heard the same, the did a recount and Trump still won

>A Clinton doesn't want a chance at grabbing more power
>ever
user I don't usually call people gullible retards but...you're one

actual link:

amp.businessinsider.com/audit-the-vote-recount-jill-stein-election-hillary-clinton-trump-2016-11

>believing anything the dems/nytimes say

This is the plan obviously, she's going to split the DNC and take enough of their supporters to ensure a Trump victory for next 30+ years. Trump until 2024, Ivanka until 2032, Barron as emperor of Eurabia and Americas dominions.

She needs more shekels! Send her all of your money! Your kids don't need to go to college, if Trump becomes our president there won't BE any colleges!

Except if they tried to pull anything, Trump will be able to and will counter. How exactly will they sell it to the American people then, through the media that no one trusts? The fact that Trump hasn't even mentioned this means it's nothing. He knows it's nothing. It doesn't matter if they pull 6 million Hillary votes out of the ashes of a crematorium in Michigan and Wisconsin because it won't due shit since Trump will still have PA. There won't be a recount there and everyone knows it. Even if they find a discrepancy in Wisconsin, by the time they do it'll be well past the deadline in other states.

This is nothing more than a publicity stunt by Stein. It's working and the best part is it will only hurt the Democrats in the end.

>AMP

They're in on the recount scam. They were one of the first news sites to jump the gun and say the Wisconsin recount was "on the way" long before Stein even filed papers.

>steal the election from Donald Trump
Wait a minute, did we see the same popular vote?

She's just having some fun

They have the media behind them. They'll make up any results they want and then blame it on Russia. The media will back them up %100.

Those lefties that are currently rioting in the streets will be used to silence Trump supporters who try to protest the results.

They had a plan to win the fucking election and they got completely destroyed.

Why are you putting so much stock in these people?

>did we see the same popular vote?

Are you not aware how a Constitutional Republic works user?

Honestly, you can't be THAT stupid.

Oh wait, you're a Democrat....

Because this is their back up plan. They clearly had it in place from the start. We got lazy and this is the results.

Whoa, is this real?

that green kike is literally putin's puppet

MI probably won't recount either, since they already did, and they use paper anyway.

There's no machines to hack

stfu, if they all wanted Hillary so bad, they should have voted for her the first time. This is just a money grab by the Green Party/DNC
>tl;dr
Green Party = DNC

2 million more people in this country wanted Hillary Clinton over our current elect. Tell me how that is fair. Obviously time for a change

CTR would be telling you it was her and she's going to win. Because I'm not CTR and I'm not concern trolling I can see that the Stein proxy "theory" makes zero sense in the context of Shillary already conceding and Obama telling people to accept Trump instead of pushing for a recount. If she was going for this all along she would've delayed her concession speech due to "health concerns" and hid out until the recount came through then presumably declared victory if the fix was successful. The way it's all been handled is too sloppy and mixed up for it to be a real inside job.

This

Jill is just fucking around and giving leftist cucks a little ray of hope before it's dashed away.

Stein supported Trump if I recall, and they're all chill with Putin. I'm not worried.

Less than 50% of all voters wanted Hillary, how is it fair to ignore the majority?

I predict massive voter fraud coming from the trump train. Clinton presidency impending.

Holy shit lads...I-I'm actually scared that She will Win...

I-I guess...I-I'm ready f-for Hillary......

Except that's not her.

same could be said for trump. Although I wouldn't expect your country to understand. After all, in the last century, you have had multiple elections in which one candidate received 96% of the vote. lol

That's not how a Constitutional Republic works user.

And if you have some sort of problem with that, take it up with the founding fathers

yeah, sure

>They have the media behind them.
You mean the ones that no one trusts?

Most likely not, but still more likely than PA. Pennsylvania is a definite no. A PA recount would be a complete clusterfuck and no PA democrat would risk exposing their precious voter fruad empire in Philly.

Yeah, she just got 5 million in funding in under just one day for absolutely no reason.

Clinton is behind the recount effort 100%

Still not her in the picture you posted retard. That was proven many, many times.

>We got lazy
Who is this "we" you are talking about? I only see me, other anons and you, the concern shill.

>You mean the ones that no one trusts?

What do you honestly think Trump supporters are going to do once they steal the election?

Do you really believe the fantasies of civil war?

No, they're not going to risk anything. They're going to sit on their fat asses and complain and then do nothing. A few days later they'll forget all about this.

That's why we have to stop the steal before it happens. Our best shot to derail this scam is now. Because when it's over, it's over. And nothing will be done.

I thought Stein was neutral on whether Trump or Hillary should win. Yet now she is shilling for Hillary. Really makes you think...

Even though she was a carbon tax shill i actually liked her. I guess you really cant trust anyone huh?

No, but this one is.

I actually hope they recount and find Clinton the winner.
I just thirst for the shit storm.
It's been fucking boring. Literally nothing has happened since Trump won.
I'm bored. Let the real game begin. I demand it.
Praise Kek. Kek is chaos. Kek is not one sided. Kek let it be done sevenfold

What are you doing right now to fuck with the recount efforts?

What are you doing to expose Jill "the shill" Stein?

What are you doing to accuse Clinton of being behind this scam so she is forced to denounce it?

Go on, tell us.

>no reason
You underestimate just how desperate #notmypresident fags, including Soros, are.

>leaf speculating about the future

just stop

she was quoted saying hillary meant nuclear war and something about she'd prefer trump, but who knows now.

>she just got 5 million in funding in under just one day for absolutely no reason.

From the same college retards who donated to Bernie based on fool's hope.

Recounts are thrown under the microscope; if you're going to rig anything, it needs to be the general election.

Your argument for dems doing this is
>why would Jill do this!

Gee, because the dems probably stole votes from the green party and Jill wants her 5%. If anything, a recount for the dems is fucking bad for business due to the fact that any and all fraud will be exposed.

>majority

You mean mob rule

problem is this so called "Majority" is not WASP

most of them just hippie and yuppie or non-white lower class

Did you ever heard the name, Ludwig von Mises?

People paid 5 million dollar for a video of Trump saying 'uncle tom'.
Our president is voted in by party leaders and our parliament is all about getting close to 50% of the seats by allying with smaller parties.
I'm prepping the ovens as we speak.

That's pretty good

>I'm prepping the ovens as we speak.

You baking cookies user?

I think he might legitimately be CTR since he's pushing this concern narrative so hard and advocating for "disruption" to try to get one of us to do something stupid and make us all look bad.

Of course Schlomo, wanna bake some cookies with me?

how are ya

yeah good thanks

billypenn.com/2016/11/23/a-pennsylvania-recount-for-hillary-clinton-a-nightmare-scenario-explained/

>A recount could still happen under court order. But it would be unprecedented in recent history in Pennsylvania. Though statewide recounts have taken place here, they’ve been ordered by the Secretary of State in Pennsylvania and were mandatory under state law because the winner of the election won within a margin of 0.5 percent. That’s not the case here — Clinton lost to Trump in PA by about 70,000 votes, more than a full percentage point.

>Massive voter fraud in the state would have to be proven for Pennsylvania to be overturned or invalidated. And if Clinton’s camp claimed that was the case, it would be using the exact tactic Trump memorably stumped on. Voter fraud is still not common, and Trump was wrong when he implied Pennsylvania was a breeding ground for it. Clinton would be, too.

We've been out of the woods for a month now.

Get off your ass and get to work derailing this recount effort.

We must accuse Clinton of being behind the recount effort so she is forced to publicly denounce it. We can bring the DNC a lot of bad press with this.

It's a golden opportunity

At this point, all of Sup Forums could sperg out and kill jews/blacks/spics/muslims all around the world and Trump would give some retarded speech about denouncing us and how we need to unify and 2 weeks later everything has been forgotten again.

But Jill Stein didn't conceded and she still has a shot at winning. I bet Drumpf is sweeting right now!

Jill fo kang!

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/one-week-election-loss-hillary-clinton-looks-like-death/

Oh yeah sure, Hillary went through this because it was all "planned"

Buddy look, I know its scary because its uncertain. But there is no reason to chicken little everything.

No, we don't need to do anything. If Gore couldn't do it in 2000 with a 500 person deficit then Clinton can't do it either with a 100k deficit.