Red Ice deconstructs The Atlantic's "Roman Salute" footage

New Right cucks told me Spencer did a Nazi salute, but he didn't. Fucking liars. Why did you piss the bed before checking facts?

youtu.be/43X6eHArK2Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxgoajDI1WQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hail trump/filter/text/page/15/
voxday.blogspot.kr/2016/11/i-do-not-disavow.html?m=1
ibtimes.co.uk/aristotle-right-about-telegony-previous-partner-can-influence-another-males-offspring-1468015
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>msm pushes fake news
>calls all dissent fake news

This is the new normal isn't it?

Spencer did nothing wrong.
it's like pottery

I don't like Spencer, and he's an idiot for opening himself up for an attack like that, but if you watch the unedited video it's clear the media were peddling Fake News at it's most blatant.

The fact that a lazy hack job like that was enough to make people like Paul Jospeh Watson and Cernovich running around screaming "I'M A CLASSICAL LIBERAL! I'M NOT A WACISS!" even though this spectacle didn't personally involve them demonstrates what monstrous cucks they are.

What exactly is wrong with Spencer?

>he's an idiot for opening himself up for an attack
by raising a glass? what nonsense are you spouting, this is an obvious hit-job by the MSM and you're an idiot for not spotting it.

nothing, he did nothing wrong. you're the ones with a problem.

100%.

Not only are they doing what you said (push fake news, call criticism or news they don't like fake news and call news they don't want known fake news) but they also refer to anything involving allegations as fake news.

Ironic, given their habit of reporting fake news like the Rolling Stone rape hoax.

But if you say;

>Hillary Clinton's foundation might be corruot

FAKE NEWS

>You shouldn't state that Russian super hackers hacked the election without having any evidence

FAKE NEWS

I think he's a cringe worthy fucking sperg who can't make up his mind on what he's doing. I think his P.R. ideas are fundamentally wrong and hurt him and others.

By inviting the fucking Atlantic and CNN to come and document the NPI conference and giving them everything they were looking for.

By being a fucking sperg dropping dank memes in public. By finishing off with a fucking HAIL OUR PEOPLE HAIL VICTORY retard declaration while your Jewish buddies throw up roman salutes for the leftist media you have invited there.

>By inviting the fucking Atlantic and CNN
He did? Proof they were there? All I've heard is that the video was smuggled out by an infiltrator on a smartphone. Look at how grainy and shaky it is, that's not pro video.

This idiot is a race-mixer and earns money on gullible "alt-righters".

what does that have to do with him raising a glass?

What do to you mean proof you fucking moron. The watermark is on the fucking video. Spencer has had them tailing him for weeks because they wanted to do an indepth profile of him.

And what did that profile turn out to be?

20 seconds of him sounding like a Sperg and his buddies edited to look like 1488ers.

He's been doing interviews with every leftist media outlet from HuffPo to CNN for the last couple of months. He's a sperg so desperate for attention he's willing to be used as propaganda fodder.

stop talking about this faggot already
no one cares

Who is his wife then?

>What do to you mean proof you fucking moron
when you cucks start losing you start shouting adhoms, you realize how obvious you are that way, right?
> The watermark is on the fucking video
The Atlantic watermark? So what? They published it, but it was taken on a cell phone and smuggled out. It wasn't taken with permission, you're making that up.
>He's been doing interviews with every leftist media
So, you're shifting the goalpost from "he invited the Atlantic" to "he's been talking to the MSM"?

hmmm....

An ethnic Persian from a family that vehemently despises the tenets of Islam. Cernovich is a based man who does whatever it takes to get ahead, sometimes playing the fools in the alt-right. Just like The Donald.

Oh, and btw, the full documentary Spencer has made on Hip White Supremacy in conjunction with The Atlanic comes out next month.

Boy, I wonder if it makes him look like an idiotic sperg that will be used to paint all Trump supporters and people against mass migration of third worlders into the first world look like raving nazi lunatics, just like their excerpt.

Notice how they blurred out the faces of the attendees in their video to make it look more sinister? While their own photos and videos don't?

This is why people call Spergy Spence a plant.

But I just think he's a fucking moron.

I knew that, I thought you were talking about Spencer

>Cernovich is a based man who does whatever it takes to get ahead, sometimes playing the fools in the alt-right. Just like The Donald.
That makes him sound FUCKING AWESOME lel hahaha top fucking wew

He's a fag-lover

Spencer dindu nuffin wrong.

The same exact identity shift Trump did. But Trump doesn't rehash our narratives all the time, so if you're actually smarter than these people. . . go ahead and show it, gook. And anyone else who might be reading.

Why are you a lying piece of shit?

That footage is not from a cell phone and no one has ever said it was. It's from a documentary by the Atlantic. Spencer is working in full co-operation with them and invited them to the NPI conference as well as other leftist outlets like The Guardian.

>The three minute video was pulled from footage for an Atlantic-produced documentary about Richard Spencer. For such a project, we use common discretionary documentary practices, which include blurring faces of those who have not signed release waivers. While editing the footage for the documentary to run in December, Atlantic editors recognized its immediate news value, at which point we made the decision to share excerpts widely on our website.

>According to the Atlantic, it had the only “media camera” in the room at this pivotal moment. Among the outlets that have used the video: CNN, MSNBC, NBC, BBC, CNN, Sky News, AFP, AP, Telemundo, Al Jazeera, France24, NHK. The footage has been viewed 28 million times on the Atlantic’s Facebook page.

Just curious, why are you a lying piece of shit?

>ambivalent about fags
>ambivalent = lover
hahahaha

>gook
I just work here. I'm American.

>Why are you a lying piece of shit?
Don't strain babby bogan, you'll shit the bed again.
>That footage is not from a cell phone and no one has ever said it was
It's obvious it is, and multiple people who were there said it was, that they saw the person holding the phone. Its pretty fucking obvious desu

That statement isnt wrong though...

Cernovich is one of those guys who just sees things the way he feels like it. Like the Indians who couldn't see the ships in the ocean, or the dyslexic, his brain will fill in the voids to fit his narrative. In other words he's a boring old dipshit with a speech impediment

orangutan ethos

bonbon brainframe

looks pretty unambiguous to me

it's clearly a sigheil

>nazi larper says shit like hail victory and uses a german phrase for deceptive media because lol germany amirite
>he's not a nazi, you cuck!

It's obvious it's not. Not a single person except you has said it was.

The PEOPLE WHO SHOT, EDITED AND RELEASED THE VIDEO CLEARLY STATE IT'S FROM THERE DOCUMENTARY CREW WHO WERE THE ONLY NON NPI CAMERA CREW PERMITTED TO FILM

So I'm curious faggot, why are you lying?

Then I don't need to translate. You don't like Cernovich or Watson, go ahead and get Sup Forums to take them down, and Kek will aid you if your cause is right. I honestly don't see the reason in taking down some of the few journalists who are actually pro-Trump, even if one of them is pretty much blatantly a snake oil peddler. Leave 'em be as normie outreach. No one who buys Cernovich's shit deserves a hint of sympathy from a true conservative or libertarian.

>ambivalent about fags
Sure thing, that's why barred Matt Heimbach from NPI conference when he shared some mean words about faggots, but invited Jack Donovan - a supreme faglord. But keep lying to yourself.

Fun fact; Both those guys are Jewish and gave statements to the Washington Post, Salon and The Guardian about preserving the white race.

That's not the point, the problem is that he is a fag-enabler just like a lot of the people on the alt-right.

>pic of 2 jews and a nip
I don't see Spencer in that picture.

>shifting the goalpost in damage control
Its obvious everyone with a grudge against him is just exploiting this

>can't recognize a low-res shaky cellphone video
hahahahahaha

>You don't like Cernovich or Watson, go ahead and get Sup Forums to take them down
they just took themselves down by flip flopping allegiences then laughing about it like "HAHA WE PLAYED YOU, BONOBO BRAINFRAME!" Dude, when you an hero on Twatter, when you nuke your credibility like that, you're fucking done.

Press F

you cucks are all that remains, shitty fanboy faggots

>dodging the question

It's from a Canon DSLR.

So I'm asking you - why. are. you. lying.

I don't follow either of them closely enough to defend them further. You're the one who was once a fanboy, clearly. Scott Adams is the only pro-Trump source I'm really a fan of, given I've been reading Dilbert since I was a wee lad.

as soon as trump tries to pass a immigration bill spencer will show up cnn endorcing the bill on behalf of white nationals.

>dodging the question
I tend to stop reading once you scream something butthurt like "RETARD" or "MORON", did you ask a question?

It's obviously a cellphone. How hard do you crush on Bonobo Intellect Cuckovitch? is he you personal savior, did he help you lose your virginity? Do you owe your life to his "self-help method"?

How fucking sad are his fanbase, man? He's got to be like a guru to the most bottom-barel fucking losers. Of course his fanbase overlaps with the Milo fanfucks.

Press F

Sorry if I was harsh, I'm mostly trying to make his fuccbois cry

fair enough, but did he not say "heil trump" and thereby basically ask for people to do it?

Emily youcis needs to be raped n the cringy faggots she did the interviews with need a shotgun to the leg

The next NPI event will be empty

It's a bunch of cuckservatives, pure reddit cucks, and leftist shills.

He's a good guy.

>fair enough, but did he not say "heil trump"
We all did on election night.
Pic related.
Video related.
Why do you all have sandy vaginas about something so common?
youtube.com/watch?v=bxgoajDI1WQ

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/hail trump/filter/text/page/15/

I laughed a little bit when I saw Cernovich targeting insecure beta males as his following base, but then making the mainstream media and leftists salty is pretty great, too. Kincannon is way more entertaining, though. He actually got De La Fuente to bite today. I also don't think pro-Trump sources that appeal to retard normies are a bad thing. If you don't like them, feel glad you're not the target audience and move on.

>Worst Korea
This image can land you in prison because feminists run your nation. Spencer knew what he was doing, being an attention whore. In the process he gave the MSM yet another strawman while bearing a label the MSM pushed down everyone's throats. If he isn't controlled opposition he's a retard. Save the stormfag pity for TRS, if you are even allowed to browse it without a prison sentence.

he's jewish!!

Do you actually give a fuck what the media thinks?

After this election they are even more untrustworthy. Fuck the PR. They didn't give a fuck when Communists and non-Whites were chasing and beating Trump supporters.

>your nation
I'm a US citizen, I just work here. I'm on a cloud-based network. No one here can see your pedo image you salty fag.

Well you've convinced me that he did nothing wrong...but goddamnit such bad optics. He should have known the media was going to twist this

>such bad optics
pic related, and article related

>The proper response when the fake news tells you you’re a Nazi is to say “Fuck you.” The proper response to when they call you a racist is “So what?” The proper response when they call you a rapist is to say, “I certainly wouldn’t rape you.” The only way we can take away the power from these terms is to not immediately deny you are one. If a crazy old bag lady approaches you on the subway and loudly says you are a murderer, would you take the time to deny it? No, you would laugh and say, “Get out of my way, you crazy bitch.” This is how we must react when the media confronts us, because if you don’t have a fear of being called a Nazi, racist, or rapist, the power of the media establishment will quickly diminish.

voxday.blogspot.kr/2016/11/i-do-not-disavow.html?m=1

He sure showed the media by playing the role of their bogeyman perfectly. You go ahead and roleplay nazi outside kiddo, I'm sure you'll get far in life.

>Salty
You've been assmad the entire thread. It's not my fault you idolize men that act like edgy teenagers.

Trump acts like an edgy teenager. You can't play golf in the snow, you stupid ass.

>Really made me think: the post
>Vox Day
trs pls, replying to yourself is in poor form

>posts lolis from his pedo folder to "get me in trouble with the gubmint"
wew

Do you look the same way you sound online?

;^)

>>>/leftypol/

Forgot to turn your Korean "cloud based network" back on?

I was at the conference and I can be seen in the Tila Tequila salute pic...lol. It's amazing that I can witness the media's biased content meanwhile I sit here knowing the actual truth. It really sheds light on the clandestine media practices.

You aren't trolling if you're getting mad.

I know that feel. I wish everyone could know that feel, but its not mathematically possible.

>i was just pretending to be salty
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I've had a multi-post discussion opposing him on some things he's said under this same ID. You must believe our Korean flagged friend to be extremely intelligent if you're not just dopey.

I'm obviously extremely intelligent, its not his fault.

We're literally the same person. How's my life going? Do I get sweet Korean pussy if he's right?

>We're literally the same person
So this was an elaborate mindfuck? Well played sir.
>How's my life going?
Oh you mean YOU AND I are the same person. Well sheeeit. *farts*
>Do I get sweet Korean pussy if he's right?
We don't race mix, user.

Can only do so much at once and creating ethno states is kind of a lot more important than banning the gays.

Spinning your tires purity spiraling is exactly what the opposition wants.

White nations first, facist minutia later.

It's not race mixing if you use contraceptives. And I can't find the damn study, but if it's right, when you have sex with a girl, even if you don't impregnate her, her kids' genetics will faintly resemble yours if she gets knocked up by another guy. So there's even a chance you're making the world whiter. It's also why you should never marry a coal burner.

>We don't race mix, user.

Apparently Asian girlfriends are alt-right approved:

>"There is something about the Asian girls," Spencer said, after I told him that I'd discovered an interracial relationship from his past. "They are cute. They are smart. They have a kind of thing going on."

Does this mean I'm supposed to start being nice to weebs?

>And I can't find the damn study, but if it's right, when you have sex with a girl, even if you don't impregnate her, her kids' genetics will faintly resemble yours if she gets knocked up by another guy.

Common core has destroyed a generation...

Tactically ignorinng Gay Question and creating safe spaces for faggots on the alt-right are two different things.

This image is funny, because I recognise those shops. This photo was taken in Burton, which is a tiny little town in the middle of the Peak District known for being a Victorian Era vacation spot and basically quaint and quintessentially English.

In other words it's possibly the least Proletarian place in the UK.

>It's not race mixing if you use contraceptives.
> when you have sex with a girl, even if you don't impregnate her, her kids' genetics will faintly resemble yours
oh you're talking about microchimerism, that shit's disturbing

ibtimes.co.uk/aristotle-right-about-telegony-previous-partner-can-influence-another-males-offspring-1468015

>Apparently Asian girlfriends are alt-right approved
Yeah, the irony of this thread being, i used to make bait posts to piss off Spencer's fanboys, where I'd point out his wife is a Turko-slav

how the tables have turned

>In other words it's possibly the least Proletarian place in the UK.
OF COURSSSHHHH

Dapper Spencer's KGB handler Big Khazar Milker Waifu is a genius for pulling the Trump card and getting (((MSM))) to talk about alt-right non-stop.

it doesn't matter what Spencer says, JNN JBC JBS NBJ never planned to give him a fair story anyways.

he knows this so he knows to fuck them over exactly like Trump does.

I once stood next to Cernovich for an hour at an event.

trust me he is FAKE my Jewdar going off the whole time.
and that nasal voice is unbearably annoying in person, he was that pretentious twat who you all bullied in HS.

funny how Facebook Alimony gives him the veneer of success to launch a self-help guru career like Deepak Chopra.

an obvious shape shifter narcissist who infiltrates both sides and smears anyone whatever it takes MSM validation.

he's so mad that Spencer is on TV and he's not LOL

>and that nasal voice is unbearably annoying in person
ITH USDTH TO PICKTH ALUMINUMPTH CANSTH HAO DARETH THOO

Why don't you ask a polisci major how their education and research prepared them for the Trump campaign? And I graduated long before common core.
Also, thanks
Telegony could exist and you might be cucked in more ways than you think.

>Telegony could exist and you might be cucked in more ways than you think
fuckign WHOOOOOOOOOREEEESSSS!!!!!

>Why did you piss the bed before checking facts?
facts don't matter in a narrative war m80

>And I graduated long before common core.

I wouldn't really admit that to be honest. It was a good out.

>be Dick Spencer, a faggot
>invite people to nazi salute at your "race realist" conference by saying sieg heil
>people think that you're a Nazi
>dig yourself a deeper hole by claiming the public just don't know how to take a joke about a man who started WW2 and executed millions of innocents
Dickie is atrocious at PR. Anybody intelligent is now distancing themselves from the alt-right.

>being retarded is okay if you blame it on the state
Literally you right now. My excuse is that I'm a delicate snowflake who hasn't been sleeping responsibly, and that this is only temporary. But all people are like that, and sleep deprivation is literally a cult recruitment tactic.

>facts don't matter in a narrative war m80
i want to agree with you, but I've seen too many die on the memefield over stray facts

>muh PR
lel pic related

>Emily youcis
Who and why should I care?

guise, civic nationalism totally isnt a meme, race isnt real either, you just have to enter your baboon mindset xDxDxD

buy my book bongbongo braincrate

>New Right
These cucks have only been exploiting us for intel, they wouldn't find a shit in their own underpants when they soil them self

There was never anything such as the Alt Right, that was made up by a bunch of cucks and the media.

TRUMP! Is our man, we only dig for him

These faggots they think they are going to get positions in his admin etc, this is how zombified they are.

>Sorry faggots
He picks the best people him self*

>These faggots they think they are going to get positions in his admin
I bet they actually believe this

proof

>deformed nose
>low ears
>weak
>glasses

They're jews, don't even pretend otherwise.

fuck off, spencer is a literally who

Macaque Mindset

Not particularly intelligent, charismatic or even clever, for that matter. He's not leadership material. He's also pro-gay.

Rabbi Paul Gottfried runs his group. Why do Spencer supporters attack Mike Cernovich for being Jewish, when their own guy is certified kosher? It makes no sense.

Yes, it is, you fucking spergtard. Is this how low whites have sunk, we need to hold on to homosexuality because it's "implicit white culture"? It's not any more a part of white culture than shitting or eating are. Not to mention, it's literally never ever been accepted in the west until the past decade. Even pre-Christian Europe was not accepting of faggotry.