Sup Forums, I'm Gay, but my Family are very religious Islamic Muslims. What do I do?

Sup Forums, I'm Gay, but my Family are very religious Islamic Muslims. What do I do?

Kill your family and kill yourself.

Get stoned by your family

this

Hope you don't get a backpack for Christmas

You can start by killing yourself

This. And do it in an Islamic way by suicide bombing. This will make your parents proud and you get 72 Virgin fuck boys

A FUCKING AIDS VECTOR

stop being gay lel

Sandniggers are pretty peaceful, just tell them.

FPBP

/thread

this is what you do, go get any gun i reccomend an ar-15 go to a random gay club in orlando florida find a bunch of gay latinos shoot the place up and then go to a cuban refugee camp and blow yourself up. thats pretty simple. or you can just get your self beheaded by sharia law.

F P B P
P B P F
B P F P
P F P B

Move away or put your sexual desires at bay and have a wife and family.

put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye

Don't worry user, Muzzies are such tolerant people I'm sure they won't mind :^)

Go to a university. Preferably one full of SJW's and Tumblrinas. Have your suicide vest with you and then blow yourself up. Make sure you take as many leftist's as you can with you. All your sins will be forgiven by Allah because you martyred yourself and you will get to go to heaven despite being gay. There will also be less crazy leftist's in the world so we at Sup Forums win too.

run away, go to some faggy place like SF or NY. if you tell them you're a fucking dead fag.

sorry you had to be born into such a shit religion

Don't listen to these people, user.

Just take a deep breath, remain calm, then blow off steam at a nightclub in Orlando.

FPBP
P
B
P

turn 360 degrees and suicide bomb your mosque

This.