YOU CAN ONLY POST ITT IF YOU'RE FROM THE TIMELINE WHERE CASTRO DIED YEARS AGO

YOU CAN ONLY POST ITT IF YOU'RE FROM THE TIMELINE WHERE CASTRO DIED YEARS AGO

Other urls found in this thread:

georgelopez.wikia.com/wiki/Victor_Palmero#Fun_Facts.2FMiscellaneous
google.co.uk/search?biw=1018&bih=510&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:01/01/2000,cd_max:01/01/2015&q=fidel castro dead
youtube.com/watch?v=NfE-z81AwT0
reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/3wnyh8/fidel_castro_is_alive/
reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/3jy2us/castros_death/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did he not die years ago?
I thought our military assassinated him?

GTFO of our timeline.

Honestly thought he died like 20 years ago. I wonder what wonderful things this new timeline holds for me.

Na, it was the CIA.

nope

I thought he did, maybe I'm confusing him stepping down with him dying? Idk...

he died of cancer in 2011. i had to do a school report on it. even watched the funeralparade on some news site like cnn. not even larping. when obama visited cuba a few months back and i heard fidel basically told him to fuck off i was b.t.f.o thought he was dead. some weird fucking shit op.

Didn't he die of cancer quote a few years ago?

Yeah def thought he died. But Ive been so busy trying to remember that NYC is south of Boston now that who knows...

Don't fuck with me, I wish that SOB had died during the revolution.

What did you write about in your report?

I swear I fucking thought he did. I only discovered like last year he actually didn't.

It always has been..? Wtf you on about mate

rare flag!!

in 10 years from now you will hear the recent death of lemmy killmeister

You guys are thinking of that one call of duty game

cant remember hard specifics but he died of cancer. same day i gave that report i kissed my first girl thats the only reason i remember.speech in front of class and all. it was pick a famous leader and do a report shit. saw his funeral parade on the news and said fuck it , thats my guy. id put that shit on my kid if i had to im that positive.

I want to gas all you timeline/mandela fags so, so badly.

post from timeline where he is immortal

This probably doesn't mean anything, but there's a George Lopez episode where George tells his father in law that Castro died
georgelopez.wikia.com/wiki/Victor_Palmero#Fun_Facts.2FMiscellaneous
>Vic hates Fidel Castro so much that in "Carmen's Dating", when George tells him that Castro died, he was excited and was waving his arms around.

>In loopy-land no one can hear you scream

Shouldn't we get a sticky for this?

That;s because none of us know who the fag that guy is in the first place
might as well tell us the vice dictator of belarus died in 1973

ITT

Can confirm he died a few years ago.

I came from the timeline where the Sakhalin islands didn't exist. The (First) Russo-Japanese War pertained only to Manchuria.

Damn, I fucking knew it. That's that first thing I thought when I saw the news today. I'm from this timeline...

Berenstain bears. Cubs lost.

I remember it being sometime between 2007-2010

This.

I remember listening to some /x/-tier show on AM radio where they were talking about this concept, and their explanation for it.

There will be no Japan by the end of 2017
screencap

everybody who's saying "he died of cancer a few years ago" you're thinking of Hugo Chavez.

CASTRO DIED AGAIN? wtf.

looks like Liam Neeson

ITT

No. That was El Che you fucking fascist assassins.

ARE YOU SRS? HE DIED AGAIN? NEXT THING YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME JFK IS DEAD!

I'm from the Timeline where he died during the revolution.
Anyone else here from that one?

castro has been dead since 2009 or something

Yeah, this is really fucking with me because I was confidently proclaiming he was actually dead when they wheeled out Raul and put him in charge and said Castro was ill for that long as period.

Now I have a hard time remembering that he hasn't been dead for ages.

I'm also still reluctant to let go of Teddy Kennedy jokes. That fat fuck could have given me another decade of material.

He's not dead as far as I know (and never heard that he died somehow), every now and then he makes an apparition in his adidas tracksuit. Or maybe he's dead and this is just for show who knows, commies are very vicious and crafty

Good night sweet prince.

HO FUCK JUST LEARNED THAT HE DIED RIGHT NOW rip glorious galician warlord

Someone fucking explain this please.

google.co.uk/search?biw=1018&bih=510&tbs=cdr:1,cd_min:01/01/2000,cd_max:01/01/2015&q=fidel castro dead

F

F

WAKE ME UP

youtube.com/watch?v=NfE-z81AwT0

reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/3wnyh8/fidel_castro_is_alive/
reddit.com/r/MandelaEffect/comments/3jy2us/castros_death/

Few days back somebody posted a picture of him on the floor with a lot of blood, it looked like he was shot, what the fuck was that about? Anybody has it?

>>Trump gets elected
>>Castro dying out of laughter

It was in the back of my mind, I was pretty sure Castro died a few years ago. Maybe he was just real sick?

REEEEE can anyone else see my posts? Am I the only one posting on this timeline?

>YOU'RE FROM THE TIMELINE
as if there's only one.

I see the post, I guess we are from the same timeline

bump

Timeline where he was publicly gassed in '77 reporting in

Phew, thanks. Glad I'm not the only one...

are you imply that show has ever had a single viewing? Like id ever believe that over the mandala effect

Oh no it's happening again

>gassed
Lice remover doesn't kill people.

Holy shit are we from the same timeline?

Another one for confidently saying he died somewhere between 2009-2012. There was a fucking funeral ceremony and "changing of the leader" ceremony. I remember watching them.

ITT: LELELE BerenSTAIN NELSEN MANDALA EFFECT XDDDDD

You mean he wasn't killed years ago?

>fought for communism
>died in a Black Friday

What about the timeline where Batista wasn't a fucking moron and kept him in prison for the full 15 years?

I'm from that one.

>I can't possibly suck at history
>must be alternate universes that my 3-dimensional intact body has jumped across intermittently
>yep, that's the only explanation I see here

so now you're bad at history and science, retards

>638 times
>audiblekek.gif

So many fucking idiots ITT

RARE
A
R
E

Why is this article dated 2000 when it also says 90 years old?

rot in hell pinko scum

This was actually inevitable, even foreseeable with Kek worship and all that other shit, getting even more ridiculous was really the only endgame for this retarded echochamber.

thats the site not the article idiot