New Amazon Commercial About A Catholic Priest and a Muslim Imam

youtube.com/watch?v=Ouu6LGGIWsc

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

IKR WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SEE THEM KISS

I wish I had friends

wtf i love muslims now

>I wish I had friends

I will be your friend if you're cute no homo *winks* :^)

>haha remember that time that Muslims invaded Europe and almost wiped out Christendom? Haha welcome back mu hammed

Someone needs to edit the video so the Catholic priest opens the box and it explodes.

its pretty good desu

Father Tehreb, a modern day imagination of a comedy classic

would have been funnier with a christian and a muslim prostitute

I'm ugly but thanks for the offer

Based Ludovico Einaudi soundtrack though

When do we get to see this version Amazon?

Both are Pedophile religions (Catholicism even more so when it comes to young choir boy fuckings)

>Comments and ratings disabled
Really activated my almonds as to just whom could be responsible for this ad.

Fucking lol'd

>I'm ugly

:(

Pedos, vid needs more explosions too.

you're still here trying to get dick? you're such a bitch in heat user

The catholic church is wicked as fuck and is the whore of babylon.

The catholic IS. NOT. CHRISTIAN.

Don't understand how Sup Forums still doesn't realise this.

The catholic catechism says that MUSLIMS go to heaven. Whereas they say actual christians don't. Let that sink in. They are both religions of satan, just like judaism is.

The problem is not just our governments and media, but also private corporations.

They should 69 and fuck each other in the ass like the T*rks do.

I think itd be funny to caption what theyre laughing about

*gropes fine girly booty*
you should fly here so I can take care of that nice thirsty ass

Fuck off mehmet

Mod: Pls do a sitewide ban for T*rkroach IPs. Also add Leafs to that list.

Kthx

Same.

Just had the friend I considered the closest from my few remaining 'fire me' from our friendship via text message.

Of course Amazon. Bastards tore down more historic buildings in my city than I can name. Replaced them with real estate for their people coming up from California. It's a damn shame, they're corporate bastards

You're cut and probably hairy, and that's gross

Be careful to not to make a mess in your pants

Working on it

>Historic Buildings
>Flag

Is this a new meme?

turkroach are you jealous of my big penis? i hear turkroaches have small asian gened penis and its even more so smaller because of inbreeding HAHAHHAHAHAHHA GET FUCKED KEBAB

>turkroach are you jealous of my big penis?

Oh hello! I don't think we've been formally been introduced yet! I would like to be your friend :^)

Historic enough within our perspective. We have our own cultures as well.

NOTHING IS YOURS GOY. YOU DONT OWN ANY OF THAT.

lol if you say so man
looks like I was too confident for you, oh well, cheers :3

I canceled Youtube RED over them having a commercial with a hijab slut listening to music on Youtube Music.

However I will continue to use amazon because that is a good commercial, shows both sides acting like humans and isn't just "ZOMG OOH WOW LOOK AT DA MOOSLEM WE TOLERANT NOW".

Stop being so easily triggered you tremendous faggot.

I like confidence, I don't like cut dicks and body hair, but I'm sure you're a nice guy otherwise

fuck off, britcucks being condescending about American history is ironic as they allow their own to be raped

WHITE POWER

(((governments))) and (((media))) who likely own those same (((private corporations)))

Oh cool, I'm looking for true faggots with feminine bodies anyway, have a good one! :3

That's not me then, but thanks anyway

love it how all these large organisations release these types of videos but then always disable ratings and comments. they know that the message they are sending is unpopular and condescending yet can't help themselves from creating this sort of propaganda just to feel good about themselves.

Clearly the "cup of tea" is an allegory for a young boy.

What's sad is that they probably view this as a pro-diversity advertisement. When I see it, I am seeing the importance of preserving unique cultures worldwide.

iktf just lost my only friends too

Civil War is pretty interesting but beside that
>Own Culture
My fucking Sides

the only video from amazcuck without thumb. so i will dislikes all others commercial video from amazcuck.

>30 years later
>Sharia Law well underway after being instituted in the aftermath of the German Revolution
>90-year old priest stoned for preaching heresy
>90-year old Iman accidentally whipped to death for associations with suspected infidel cells
>Jews celebrate the anniversary of New Isreal and preach to the United States of the Americas of the importance of tolerance and acceptance of Eurabian refugees after the nuclear annihilation of their old middle-eastern states.
>all from the comfort of their vacation bunkers and future beach houses in the arctics, which should remain an exclusive Jewish resort and source of pride, goy

haha you little 5'2 turkroach HOW IN THE FUCKING WORLD did you get the idea that you would be the dominant one?? LMAOO inbred manlet(without the muscles)

u can be my friend

>Literally nothing to get mad about.
Two people from different faiths behaving with mutual admiration, consideration and respect.

What exactly is wrong with this?

nice meme

b my ai friend

HAHAH little asian how you doing today little boy? middle eastern people have mostly asian genes are on average 5'2 tall much shorter than european master race. have some of the shortest penis sizes on earth too. HAHAH want me to fucking slam your tight ass turkroach? ill treat you real good baby ur so fucking inferior to me

Can you please stop ignoring me for fuck's sake? I just extended my penis in friendship, please take it!

i think this is a demand from EU, amazcuck want to continue to not paying taxes.

I will if you're cute

>Muslims invaded Europe and almost wiped out Christendom
... never ?

HARAM

I first thought the Priest was buying a Coran and the Iman buying a Bible. THAT would be huge.

Or the Prist buying a Coran and the Iman ANOTHER Coran.

Or both buy the Talmud.

kill yourself.

I literally see no issue with this.

Grew up Catholic. They told us that you must accept Jesus. So I'm honestly not sure what you're talking about

>Whereas they say actual christians don't
wat

Or they were both dragon dildos

Bump for you. Almost done?

I am, no homo

We are now best friends forever :^)