Now that Castro is dead, let's talk about the real brain of the revolution

Now that Castro is dead, let's talk about the real brain of the revolution.
Even though I completely disagree with him politically, I can't not respect a guy who instead of taking in the riches of power, packed up his bags and went to the next jungle shithole to fight again. We need more people with Che's conviction.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihatethemedia.com/13-reasons-you-should-throw-away-your-che-guevara-t-shirt
scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/
nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB5/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>respect a guy who they call the butcher of Cabaña

Fuck off

Respect a guy that begged for his life, saying he was worth more alive than dead before getting shot by bolivians, I'm totally getting that t-shirt and listening to the songs of
"Ay que endurerer..."
Some LARPing for ya...

Source?

Fuck off Edgefag.

You're not a historian.

Just type on jewgle "Che guevara begged for his life" , literally.

>execute a bunch of Cuban Gestapo
>b-butcher!
LOL
O
L

If you type in "Kennedy was a lizard" you'd get more results

dude your country makes movies about this

the badass white cowboy gunman faces off with the dirty and hardened spic. And when he loses, he drops to his knees and grovels like a worm.

shitskins always grovel. they only act hard.

Your source is Spaghetti Westerns?

ihatethemedia.com/13-reasons-you-should-throw-away-your-che-guevara-t-shirt

And get the fuck out of my board, please.

Kek those reasons all sound so butthurt

Both Guevara and Castro are pure European. Castro was fully Spanish, his father a migrant from Galicia and Guevara was a Spanish/Irish mixture.

By every actual eyewitness report, Guevara's last words were something to the effect of,

"I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man."

Just to combat the rightwing lunacy of making shit up with no foundation in fact and expecting no one to challenge them until their myths eventually somehow gain equal legitimacy in the conversation.

Despite what all the sheep say on here, I respect Che too. A great fighter and revolutionary. Also a white nationalist

>The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations."

>Another comment came from Guevara’s writing about his time fighting with revolutionaries in the Congo and included this line: "Given the prevailing lack of discipline, it would have been impossible to use Congolese machine-gunners to defend the base from air attack: they did not know how to handle their weapons and did not want to learn."

A sick bastard that wanted to see the world burn in nuclear holocaust, I'll pass.

You do know eyewitness testimony is the weakest kind of evidence, right?

also, here is a source.

scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/

And what other testimony are we going to get of someone's last words when they were shot to death half a century ago in a jungle?

apparently we've gotten multiple different testimonies, and only the eyewitnesses claim what you claim.

che was cuban,not argentine

we are ashamed of him

He repeatedly insisted on "solving" any issues through mass executions. He confessed to being a pedophile, looking for child prostitutes in Havana. He argued with Castro about "global revolution" (ring a bell?), left Cuba for Africa and Bolivia. He failed miserably and got himself killed by some lame ass bolivian officers.

In my country, the only ones that support him are the extreme left wing, the rich and/or retarded (who regard him as a symbol of the fight against oppression, even though they would never lift a finger, much less invest a single penny in helping the oppress) and Diego Tyrone LeShawn Maradona.

Does that paint the picture for you?

nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB5/

According to the united states special forces southern command's official debriefing, Guevara's last words are reported as:

"Know this now, you are killing a man."

And by 'rich' I mean just a few that are retarded enough to own massive companies and still consider themselves as members of the "left"

people only support che because he was photogenic and they buy all the good goy memes about communism in general

i find it hilarious that his main legacy has been to have his face splashed all over tshirts manufactured in third world sweatshops by child labourers, which are then bought by spoiled western children

this

>made a thread yesterday about how Merkel is scared of Sup Forums
>already planning what we gonna do after the Kraut and Baguetefronts
>Cuba is the final boss
>now this

Like I said yesterday. Kek is fucking Hellbent against the left.

And he will not stop until he has olbiterated this ideology from the face of the Earth!