What made mexicans so subhuman?

What made mexicans so subhuman?

They are
>hairy
>smelly
>manlets
>fat and ugly

And they are basically mixed natives and Portugese.

Natives
>Were tallest on earth for a while (5'9-5'10)
>Hairless
>No BO
>Lean and masculine faces

Are Portugese genes degenerate or is this the ultimate proof that race mixing is degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/on-latin-america/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana_de_la_Reguera
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mestizos basicly combined the worst traits of Americans and Portugese/Spanish

Yes. It's proof.
Pic is your typical mestizo.
I see ton of them in Cali, nuke us already.
There are some pale and good looking mexicans though, obviously they aren't as mixed.

that is a puny height

it doesnt matter how pale they are anyway, still subhuman looking

The natives in central and south america are much smaller. The tribes that had "giants" often 6ft tall men lived in the central plains of USA proper.

:[

>What made mexicans so subhuman?
>And they are basically mixed natives and Portugese.

Feels like you answered your own question.

Indios are subhumans, therefore Mexicans are subhuman.

everyone was short pre WWII due to nutrition and healthcare

>natives
>Hairless
>No BO

natives are basically asians who got lost, thats why they have -less- hair than whiteys. Totally hairless and no BO are obvious untruths

>tfw when mexican and this webm angers me
We're like parasites. Absolutely disgusting. At least I'm redpilled, right guys?

Get out.

This is Asian?

White people are superior to these people.

But I want to MAGA. And I don't look mexican, all of my colleagues thought I was American white or some kind of european

The biggest problem with countries south of the US is that they have no 2nd amendment.

That being said latinos aren't that bad.

t. someone that works with lots of latinos.

Same can be said about all humans though tbhfam.

Every single Mexicans claims this.

Go make Mexico great.

You know, your actual country.

race mixing.

About 30% of Americans that post here are Mexican scum but they'll try to convince you they're good Christian people. Ive known plenty of "good Christian" Mexicans and they were all cokehead thieves.

But I was born here. I look and sound white, I'm educated, and enjoy our freedoms here. Mexico can burn for all I care, after we build the wall of course

You are not White.

Go back to your own people.

Rockwell was right:

chechar.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/on-latin-america/

tl;dr All is lost, nuke everything and start over.

stop cherry picking achmed.

There are hot and ugly mexicans like all the world.

Native American's are the product of a 3 way split from an ancient Siberian or Eurasian steppe tribe that domesticated the dog, that fanned out and created Indo-Europeans, Mongoloids, and Americoids.

Unfortunately for the Americoids, there were no steppes in the New World that facilitated further domestication, and the subsequent civilization building that comes with it.

fucking manlets

Look and sound doesn't imply that I am. An animatronic duck that quacks is not a real duck. Wouldn't be the worst idea though, the gene pool in mexico could use some cleansing

>being this desperate for approval

just quit it user, this is Sup Forums

Im not going anywhere anytime soon, just trying to correct the record

Don't worry, the day is coming where you'll be removed.

to some other amerifat who's probably a fullblown fat, brown mexican trying to troll you

>after we build the wall of course

Chicano, In Mexico we have Spanish mexicans like you and me, but ignorant gringos will consider you inferior and latino, you have to go back to your motherland.

PPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTT HHAHAHAHAAA

Fuck you. We're being invaded by these shitskins and it's not funny. We're losing our nation.

If you look white, sound white, fucking shit the color white then why did you tell us you are mexican shit

Stop trying to virtue signal, nobody gives a fucking shit.

Why is this so complicated? People used to be shorter.

And they are basically mixed natives and Portugese.

its actually Spanish, achmed.

on average due to malnutrition

you are 60% white tyrone, but thanks to white hispanics youa re 70%

Achmed dont knows that Mexico is the 6th whitest country.

Luis Miguel

Since the US was formed it has been 80-90% non-Hispanic White.

It wasn't until 1980 that you spics finally ended that.

Literally just a few decades ago we were close to a European country in terms of Whiteness.

Then you spics came.

trips of truth
they gotta go back

hahaahahahahahahahha you were spanishd hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

long live Hispania.

>watching webm
>waiting for something to happen
>suddenly realization
It's been happening all along :0

>Tfw white until someone asks your last name then your "Latino"

Bitch my ancestors owned slaves

ez answer. Bring all the shitfag scum from Spain and Portugal and no matter what combo youll get shit. The rich mestizos however...

>Natives
>>No BO
To be fair, that's primarily a bacterial, not genetic trait. European contact would have quickly corrected this, and natives, not having had 10,000+ years to adapt to the presence of body odor producing bacteria as Europeans did, are likely smellier as a result.

>owned slaves
that makes you less white if anything

Our Iberian ancestors started black slavery, in Portugal to be more specific.

i know a mexican who says he hates california because there are too many mexicans there, you're not alone

you lose if you consider your race the utter crap pablo.

Hispania? You're fucking indio.

You should be talking about fucking quetzalcoatl.

Mexiko is not a race Hans. We are mostly Spanish, white, and European.

What city is this?

17%

>mexico
>portuguese
o que?

I am 100% Basque, nigger. We are conquering you because its in our Spanish ancestry puta hahahahahahahahahhaha

nigger why would you like to MAGA. This board is hard on nationalism, i suggest you realize you aint no john smith. Make ur country great at least once . Faggot

It's pathetic that you actually believe this.

You're indios.

LA, California.

Why don't you go make Ireland great then?
How can you chose niggers over beamers?

look pal
the mexico area was colonized by spaniards due to the treaty of tordesilias
look it up cunt

No. indios were killed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_history_of_indigenous_peoples_of_the_Americas

We Spanish descendants.

im from mn and years back was in utah for a few days. i found myself in a mall to kill time but it must have been a shit neighborhood because everyone there was brown. coming from MN which is practically a white utopia i felt completely out of place and unsafe. this is despite the fact that i am brown myself.

ye ye whatever nigger, get the point. Race, landsmen how you wanna call it. Be proud of your own.

>Why don't you go make Ireland great then?

I have no Irish blood.

>How can you chose niggers over beamers?

Easily. Niggers are just a small, violent minority. They're nothing. No real threat.

Spics breed like vermin and are taking over. They're the true societal threat.

Mexico is not a race achmed. We are the 6th whitest nation in the world stupid nigger.

LA probably
It's essentially their territory now

These people aren't White, Jose.

I know you spics love to elect the whitest people you can find for politicians and celebrities, but, you have to understand, those people don't actually represent you.

You are brown.

Indio.

Dude, Spanish people look nowhere like these people. You're delusional if you believe this.

>We are the 6th whitest nation in the world stupid nigger.

so much denial

she's lebanese

get your shit together, Mexico is the 6th whitest nation. Miguel Layun

>Mestizos basicly combined the worst traits of Americans and Portugese/Spanish
>Pic is your typical mestizo.

Most "mestizos" are more "indios" than anything else, "mestizo" has become a meme word. I assume that calling themselves mestizos is a way to reconcile with their past.

Calling mestizo someone like the OP pic is a fallacy, he is basically an indio with spanish surnames, if he has any Spanish admixture it is to a minimal degree, like the product of a mestizo with an indio and then generations of more indios and mestizos.

Most Native Americans in the Spanish Americas adopted catholicism, Spanish surnames and customs without them having a single drop of spanish blood. A lot of them, today, believe they have Spanish blood because of their surnames, but that's a fallacy, it was a cultural and religious conversion similar to what happened under the Roman Empire and so many other Empires.

When the Tlaxcala allied the Spanish, they adopted christianity voluntarily and were given "christian" names (Spanish). Where they "mestizos"? No, they were pure indios with a spanish name and surname given during their conversion to catholicism. And there's nothing wrong with that, Mexican people should not be ashamed of this, the Tlaxcala were based as fuck, first they fought us fiercely, then they allied us and together we conquered the Aztecs and build New Spain.

But most "mestizos" are like 99% native.

As I said, they might have Spanish admixture to some degree, but minimal.

[cont...]

Márquez is an actual Mestizo but the indio blood still dominates in him.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_diaspora
it saysi n the link Mexico is only 9% or 15% european

Actually the majority of white mexicans live in the North, bajio and west.

A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics found the ancestry of the Mexican mestizo population to be predominantly European (64.9%), followed by Native American (30.8%)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans#Mexico

idiot, we send them our indios, we the white mexicans are very busy to rule this country, the country that we founded and gave it liberty.

Mestizos are bearless. He look like a person from Andalsia or Extremadura.

He is still whiter than antonio banderas or pedrito form Barcelona FC, get your shit together ramon.

>Mexican mestizo population to be predominantly European (64.9%)

This doesn't count for anything when it's mixed with Indio.

okay barack obama is white too by that standard you retard

Don't forget other things:

-Native Americans were not a "single race" so it's hard to define their dominant traits. We can see even today how different are the Natives from the Amazon Rainforest from the ones in the Peruvian plateau. Native Americans came from many different waves during thousands of years and adapted to different environments with different evolutive pressures. Some North American natives have also some degree of European blood.

Mestizos might be a varied mixture of these tribes with some Spanish blood and some even having black african blood. Don't forget that the Spanish blood is also influenced by Near Eastern and North African markers. Some "conquistadors", and some colonists might also have been jewish and muslim converts escaping from the Inquisition, wich was mostly present in Peninsular Spain but very weak in the American Colonies.

-There's a lot of African blood among "mestizos", especially the ones in the Caribbean and countries like Venezuela, but also México (albeit much less). Among the few Spanish troops that conquered Tenochtitlan we had a "negrito", a christian black african man called Juan Garrido.

Barack Obama look like a nigger.

you dense kike. this is the reason there will never be a all white ethno-state

you will never be white, you drunken brown piece of shit.

Because shitskins keep claiming to be White and won't fuck off?

Mixed guy in germany, funny, somehow i am much healthier than the average white european, my appearance is much more attractive than the average european whitey and white girls give me much more looks, well, i think it will be my healthier exotic appearance.

Cherrypicking faggots.

>30% Spaniard
>30% Baguette
>30% Mayan

I'm blue-eyed white with Asian eyes and 6'3"

Race mixing it's not that bad if it's done the right way.

No.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ana_de_la_Reguera

its jimena sanchez

He is a total mestizo, an actual mestizo unlike some "indios" who call themselves mestizos.

What Banderas or Pedro have is North African admixture, mostly Berber I assume, not strange given that they are from Andalusia and Canarias. In any case, it's more about the facial features than the color of the skin.

Interesting as fuck, nigger.

Go on if you have any more.

I am from Spanish descent, I am very proud to have latino and mediterranean blood, we built up the civilziation stupid nigger.

The only white people that live in the north are old retired Americans.

The white population in Mexico is from Yucatan.

>HAHAHAHAHAHA my disgusting mudman race is destroying your country

I'm I a spic Sup Forums ????

Your people look like they should be holding spears and wearing rings around their necks.

ARAB RAPE BABIES FIRST
then mixed with natives

What do you think "ole" come from in spanish?

Arabs
>hairy
>smelly
>manlets
>fat and ugly

Yes you are, and a Jewish one

Bahahaha, this is the best.

M'shitskin, the same landwhales who used to be after "mysterious dark shitalian men" are now into refugees such as yourself. Don't make me laugh, there's now more of you subhumans, meaning the novelty wears off much faster.

I'm mexican, but also half white. I hope I don't look like a spic fag when I'm 40.

top kek mexico!!!

Lo siento ramon, pero estais ciego jajajajajaja Rafa Marquez parece español. es 100% mediterraneo, los mestizos tienen el color mierda como george lopez o el cholo simeone.