User you didn't vote for Trump did you? I don't want to date you anymore if you did!

>user you didn't vote for Trump did you? I don't want to date you anymore if you did!

Reported.

Shut up and eat your dog pies, Moon Tsetsung.

You have to go back.

I voted for the candidate that was against the TPP, didn't vote for war, didn't vote to bail out the banks and didn't steal the nomination of their party.

voted hilldawg (lying) and she wants us to couple in intimate love for humanity

no seriously how is it people are supposed to feel safe, I'm a white male and I've never felt safe anywhere my entire life, I'm basically ready to stab someone to death at any time in case they attack me, always ready to kill because thats the world

now who are these people who have ever felt safe anywhere and how do I become like them?

>WAS FORREST GUMP RAPED?

lel what

what the fuck did you say?

i identify as a trans furry cumquat woman

now come over here and suck my cock

Pretty good tits for an Asian.

You didn't vote for Hillary did you? I don't want to date you anymore if you did.

Wow, i never thought you were such a superficial bitch, good riddance.

Holy shit the Miami Student. I wish I was still at Oxford to enjoy all this butthurt.

Well, you can pay for your lunch yourself then, Chin Chan Pak-Choi.

Yes I did vote for him. You're not my type of girl either way.

Forehead's not bad either.

thats cool, i'v left your chink family sufficiently dishonored

>Implying I'd be seen in public with an oriental woman

"Your tits were great, but we both know I wasn't going to actually racemix. Call me if you want to cheat on your future boyfriend"

I never wanted to date you. Why are you sitting at my table? WAITRESS! REMOVE THIS CRAZY WOMAN!

you just suspend thinking and start believing really hard that the world is wonderful and you are owed a great chunk of it by virtue of having been born
it's not easy, but it's doable. start small.

To bad no ones giving you a choice bitxh*knifes her*