biblehub.com/isaiah/53-4.htm
biblehub.com/nasb/isaiah/53.htm
bbc.com/news/world-asia-38091816
quran.com/22:
christianbiblereference.org/faq_WordCount.htm
biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=Wrath&qs_version=NIV
islamicity.org/quransearch/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There is no such thing as a religion of peace.
All religions are one-minded and aggressive, maybe with the exception of Buddhism.
Having said that Islam never went through a reformation and is still the most barbaric of them all

Yeah but the Bible doesn't say to kill anyone who disagrees with you

prove it by fucking off peacefully and staying in the buttcrack of the world

modified version of bible by pope washing human feet edition

>citation needed
Also, unlike Mudslimes, Christfags don't use the Bible as fundamental societal law.

Nothing on that list explains how and what words are catagorized. What is a "hard word?" Which editions of each text are being used? Is it only the New Testiment being counted, or the Old Testiment as well?

How about comparing specific quotes? In the NT, does God tell his people to "start wars with those who disagree with you?" "Marry 9 year olds?"

Let's look at how each text can be interpreted by scholars of each respective religion. Do Christian/Catholic priests tell their audience to throw people off roofs? To beat their wives? To kill all infidels in the name of God?

Lastly, look at what each text has produced of their men? How have Arabic people fared over the years? Do we consider them advanced and educated to that of Western nations, raised on the King James Bible?

Apples and oranges, here. The Quran is a book made to justify war, conquering, and killing those who speak against you. The Bible (NT) teaches one to respect your fellow man, to improve at life, and to love God and his doings.

Agreed OP.

Quran: KILL WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU!!
Bible: TURN THE OTHER CHEEK

Get this without the keywords linked together, Hell could be said 621 times in the Qur'an, while the rest not even said.

Taking into account the quran has around 78,000 words and the bible has well over 600,000 the quran is much more violent on average you dumb fucking roach

>what is the new covenant

If islam is a religion of peace, then I'm not an pathetic alcoholic

I'm sure the book Art of War doesn't have many words like "Torture".

also there is more scriptures like the hadith that explains how you should behead the infidels more.

its like take out the old testament and suddenly you get hippie religion.

Nicely faked statistics, roach.

As a reminder, this is a national sport in T*rkey
>Gay boy-on-boy oil wrestling.

buzzfeed.com/catesish/turkish-oil-wrestling-is-a-totally-legit-sport

Bro, the quran is like 300 Pages.

funny that.. because whenever i open the quaran on a random page nearly every single time i find some sentence about killing jews and non believers.

HAHAHAHAHA
skepticsannotatedbible.com/cruelty/bible_quran.html

religion is for people with childish protection-needs

take out the trash guise

context mate.

For example, hell, fire ect.
Bible;
>Don't kill people or you'll burn in hellfire.You must battle and fight temptation.

Goatfucking bacon-basher book of bombs, anarachist cookbook middle east edition;
>Burn your enemies in hellfire, and fill then with fear, attack, battle and oppress all dissidence. Murder the ever-loving shit out of them. Never forgive, give hope, mercy or reward the enemy.

you try to come up with facts when talking to a roach?
haha good luck with that.

preach it

"Thou shall not murder, nor torture, nor terrify your opponents for they will not be truthful if they convert." pings three for Christianity for "Bad" words

"You shall be given a great reward for taking from them their hope, showing no mercy, and never forgiving them for severing their heads from their necks for creating mischief." Pings 4 good for Islam.

Context is everything. Also the Bible is triple the length of the Quran.

Christianity had a thing called reformation. Hate speech of old testament no more apply

Should happen in islam also.

or you can just. . look at real life example, start with middle east

>Should happen in islam also.
It won't because it thinks it's the true word of "God" and that Jesus was a messiah but not God.

In other words, it was invented to compete and be counterproductive towards Christianity 600 years later after the birth of Christianity.

They will never reform.

Oh, look a Turkish cockroach!

The New Testament toned shit down. But even if it did say kill everyone. fuck all people take a fundamental reading of it now.

The difference is it's the current year and they are still living by barbaric words. We moved on. It can never work unless we start going Old Testament on them.

Indeed and that's why christians are the ones going into muslims countries and killing their people. Oh no they aren't

Bible starts off with the OT. It's all "put 'em to the sword" etc. Fucked-up laws including "shellfish are an abomination". Moses cuts it all down to 10 laws which seem sensible enough, even today. Do kill, don't lie, steal, etc

Enter JC. Bible gets more tolerant and includes philosophies encouraging the followers"turn the other cheek" and suchlike.

tl;dr on the Bible = gets more tolerant as we delve in.

The Koran & Haddiths? Koran starts off fairly tolerant - it's a kinda Bible fan-fiction claiming most Biblical patriarchs as "muslim" for some reason.
This above is the historical period I describe as "The Meccan Era"

Mohammed then went apeshit when his preaching was rejected (he got about 150 followers in 10 years), and got the idea to kill everyone who didn't see thing his way. He killed 800 guys in the city which previously gave him refuge (Medina) and the Koran then becomes an instruction manual for mayhem.

Previously peaceful verses are disregarded in favour of more violent ones which tend to be mainly from "Book 9, the Book of the Sword", which is quite a revealing title, IMHO.

The Koran itself instructs the reader to "abrogate" passages - ie: follow the more modern reading, which is the more violent.

This is not from a hostile source:
wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Abrogations_in_the_Qur'an

I call the violent part of islams' history "the post-Medinan Era".

tl;dr = Islam gets more violent as time goes on.

>only 621 instances of torture

Step up, Muhammad-sempai.

Yeah guess which one murders more.

Islam is religion of piece of shits

The quaran is also only cause a third of the size of the Holy bible.
> omit this
My dog skip only mentions hate once.... it must be a religion of peace called skipperism

How many times a year now?

"Qur' an" and "Bible" are switched, you dense fuckers.

>10,007

>says pajeet in his 15 minute break from double shift call centre.

Jesus: Nice bloke that tried to help people as much as he could.

Mohammed: Peado who married a 6 year old and then raped when she was 9, no wonder you cunts are so fucked up

ban religion = future

The bible in its entirety is a much bigger book then the quran, fuck off you.

That image is omitting one very major factor.

The Bible and the Koran are not the same length.

>Koran: 77, 493 words
>Bible, King James version: 783,137

It is also removing all context. According to the image, "Thou shalt not kill" is counted the same as "kill all of your enemies wherever you find them" because both contain the word kill.

/thread

Islam is a mental illness

RARE

>wanting muslims to stay in canada .
you leafs were always faggots and will still be faggots .
>Bible also said to kill who disagrees with you
>Tourah says also to kill who disagrees with you
it's universal .

you're a bit right here about the hadiths .
the most important one about beheading infidels states that if you're gonna behead then do it well , to minimize suffering.
which shouldn't be applied today because we now have drugs that kill you painlessly .

Go read it then kraut .
a britbong , reading arabic . i find it hard to believe .

lovely part, i bet you got it out of your ass ?
but i'll bite.
>burning your enemies
In Quran it is stated that the only being that has the right to burn anyone is allah and anyone who does that solely steps on his bounds and shall be sentenced to eternal hell .
>Fill them with fear ,attack, battle .
The fear part is untrue , the attack and battle was meant for those who attack islam mainly the arabs .
which can still be applied today since americucks invaded iraq .
>Oppress and dissidence .
not all dissidence , but yes there are things you will be punished for if you do it .
>Murder the ever-loving shit out of them
you should join isis ,you're following the wahabist mazhab very well . but no, there is no part saying to murder the ever loving shit out of them .
>Never forgive .
there are several parts dedicated to describe the rewards for those who forgive , or in the bible way "Turn the other cheek"
>Give hope, mercy or reward to the enemy .
which is funny because thats what you do in a war most of the time .
but no, in the quran it is stated that killing prisoners without justification is a sin .
also after taking over mecca they didn't execute the arabs who were torturing and killing the muslims .

please do bring me the passage which says that , in arabic if possible .
but yes, you do have a valid point .

>the bible is more metal than the queeran
>This is somehow bad

Found the eunuch

It's a bunch I mashed together, in short

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides..." Quran (8:12) - "Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their fingertips off them."
Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Quran (24:2) - "The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you." Not only is physical torture prescribed as punishment for moral crime between consenting adults, but believers are told to suppress their natural urge for human compassion.

Note how the last one says compassion twice, but calls for killing and punishment.

Islam is like Conan the Barbarian and L. Ron Hubbard had a love child.

Obvious fake statistics ya roach, if the Holy bible really had that much "Hatred" In it then Christianity would be the hated religion indeed.

>1 Post by this ID
Seems about right.

It sure is, roach.

Words in the bible: 787,000+

Words in the Quran: 77,000+

Divide the bible keywords by ten to get a roundabout number of the rate of the words compared to the Qur'an.

Burn Fire Hell, Punish, Torture: 621 vs 126
Fear, terror, etc: 183 vs 115
Anger, etc: 74 vs 212
Attack, etc: 85 vs 344
Destroy, etc: 185 vs 202
Hard words: 1148 vs 1000
Forgive (notice this includes phrase of 'doesn't forgive'): 1843 vs 69

The bible still has worse stuff in most categories, but not by a significant amount. The biggest difference is Christians don't follow the idea of killing people and raping bitches and paying off her parents and shit because they realize the bible is dated as fuck.

Well, Clinton kind of paid off his rape victim, so I guess that was pretty Christian of him.

Someone hasn't read Deuteronomy
"Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the priest who represents God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged."

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/games/index.aspx

>modified version
>implying not every version
Lel no. I don't understand how it's hard for mudslimes to comprehend not every religion mandates you to barbarism.

Quran (22:19-22) - "These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."

That big ol torture spiel only pings the "bad" words twice while the previous one (Which was about torturing fornicators) pinged "Compassion" twice.

Now compare with the bible
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
1 Peter 5:10

Pinged for suffering as a bad word.

Buddhism isn't aggressive, it's just depressing as fuck. I don't know why people are attracted to such a downer message.

>You are already in hell, and nothing here matters. Any kind of pain, joy, achievement, family, or anything else in life is completely devoid of purpose. It's only when you become a complete nihilistic fuck and stop giving a shit about literally anything can you be free.

And now consider Isaiah 53. It's about Christ suffering for OUR sins, He himself took the pain upon HIMSELF, He accepted torment FOR us, out of forgiveness and love.

.biblehub.com/isaiah/53-4.htm

That would ping the hell out of "Bad" words even though the message is about Christ forgiving our sins and saving us.

biblehub.com/nasb/isaiah/53.htm

Woops, linked to just part of it. Here's the whole thing.

You're wrong with the OT though, it seems more violent because the way sentences are formed is awkward due to translations, poor form at the time, etc.

I know people like to point a lot at "turn the other cheek", but take it in the very context Jesus puts it in - along with "eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth". It's basically a clarification that:

1) Pursuing vengeance for vengeance's sake is wrong
2) Overreacting and escalating conflicts is wrong

Self defence for example would thus not be frowned upon, because it is not an overreaction (you are protecting your own life or the life of your loved ones, or even of someone you don't know) and because it is not vengeance (vengeance would be when, for example, you actively try to kill someone 10 years after a crime).

>You are already in hell, and nothing here matters. Any kind of pain, joy, achievement, family, or anything else in life is completely devoid of purpose.
i think u misunderstood buddhism

wouldn't know m9, never read it, the only use i've found for this book is as tolilet paper

Islam is a whole book of directive language. The Bible is almost all some shit people did, some of whom are bad guys. How much hard words do you find in The Lord of the Rings?

This table doesn't show the link between "fire, kill, invade, oppress" and "reward" that the quran says.

Lol that means nothing. The Bible could say: thou shalt not kill.
The Quran could say: thou shalt kill all thy enemy.
Lol

bbc.com/news/world-asia-38091816
buddhists are not who you think they are
muslims are exactly who you think they are

i'm guessing you're an atheist or atleast a not very religious christian but , you do have a valid point .
but to be honest with you i asked for the arabic text because arabic doesn't translate well into other languages ,its a language focused of poetry, context and grammar .
>that they should be murdered or crucified
which could explain why crucifixion is mentioned normally here ,since it's also forbidden to display the dead in public or turning death into a spectacle for all to see.
"I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers"
i remember this part now, it was during "Badr" which was a massive battle between mecca and the muslims, where the allah sends an army of angels to help the muslims win against the more powerful combined army .
which explains why killing them was justified in here .
>Quran (48:29)
The disbelievers in the quran has a different meaning depending on where it is put , since those who follow the holy book are considered either muslims or believers along those who believe in a single deity but don't know its name .
on the other hand disbelievers may mean those who believe in more than one god which may fall on christians since they believe jesus to be god .
a better translation for disbelievers here may be heathens .
>Quran (24:2)
this part holds true since in islam having sex before marriage is a sin and should be punished.
but to add a bit of context on when you're allowed to punish fornicators .
you need 4 men to witness their act live, as in 4 people , barge in on them while they're having sex .
or 2 women instead of 1
also, no videos or photos they must be witnessed doing it .
the thing that makes islam seem bloodier than it is , falls down to language and cultural differences with their context .
which is why they try to interpret it to better suit the contemporary age it either turns out into behead all those who disagree or punish those who disagree or argue with those who disagree .

So the Bible has a bunch of passages that say, DON'T kill.

And the Qur'an has a bunch of passages that say, DON'T give anyone Mercy.

And this is an example of the Qur'an being a religion of peace?

Come on man, this is childish. You cant just count words out of contex, and use that as the basis of your argument.

Do you know how stupid that makes you look?

>quoting isrealite civil law as representative of divine law

Top kek. Learn2contex

I'm arguing the OP's post on "bad words" and "Good words"

Not the "Cultural differences" on why it's wrong/right to cut someone's head off for creating mischief (Fasad) which includes damn near anything haram, thus rendering you as "Guilty" and making you a valid target for all sorts of punishment, from flogging to death.

You see, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about how the bible constantly uses "bad" words like suffering to show that Christ and others were suffering and how they died, Jesus for our sins, where as Islam talks about suffering you'll inflict on those who create mischief.

The context is very different, you see. The bibles lacks these long winded rules on when it's valid to whip people a hundred times and how to carry it out. The Quran is sure to detail these things, it's very important we know how that it's totally valid to kill, whip, mutilate, and dismember people for their sins, and totally not to be left up to God. As the prophets said "We're the jury and executioners. I forgot what God's job was."

holy crab you work fast m8 .
>Quran (22:19-22)
and here is why context matters so much in this bloody language .
in this passage allah is describing their punishment in hell, not what they should suffer in life .
quran.com/22:
it describes gods abilities then, goes onto punishment in hell, then rewards in heaven .

but yes, the "research" in the OP is very flawed and retarded without getting the context in which the words were said .

also i just found the passge Quran (5:33)
the part about killing a single person means killing all people comes 2 passages before this one , i still don't understand what crucifixion here means.

Bible:
>31.103 verses
Quran:
>6.236 verses

You're wrong with your statistics:
christianbiblereference.org/faq_WordCount.htm

Bible:
Anger:
268 words.
Despise:
81 words.
Detest:
130 words
Hate:
87 words.
Contempt:
43 words.
Scorn:
50 words.
Slave:
181 words.
Wrath:
181 words.

Total 1.021 words and i get a 3.2% of the verses of the bible

Quran:
Anger:
23 words.
Despise:
1 word.
Detest:
1 word
Hate:
243 words.
Contempt:
9 words.
Scorn:
11 words.
Slave:
11 words.
Wrath:
5 words.

Total 304 word giving us about 4.7% of verses with that words.

Your data it's fake.

For bible search:
biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=Wrath&qs_version=NIV
For quran search:
islamicity.org/quransearch/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Looks, the image has fake numbers:

>Words in the bible: 787,000+
>Words in the Quran: 77,000+

With the words mentioned in the past give us:
Bible:
>0.1% of words.
Quran:
>0.39% of words.

Most of the suffering mentioned in islam isn't directly meant by The muslims hurting those who incite mischief , but more about god eternally torturing them in hell in more horrid ways than anyone would like to imagine .

>putting the bible under hate words scrutiny

OKAY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

I'M TURNING FULL CATHOLIC

I'M TIRED OF THIS GRATUITE ATTACKS AGAINST THE RELIGION OF MY COUNTRY.

>a third

Lad, the King James Bible is literally over 10x as long as The Holy Quran in terms of word count

>more about god eternally torturing them in hell in more horrid ways than anyone would like to imagine

Gee you sure have a hardcore god. Very inspiring.

no point in posting that m8. OP will just say it isnt meant in such context..

Isn't that from a porno?

What are you a grill?

not being inspired by your god punishing those who disagree with him for all eternity and then punishing you for trying to punish them in the same way he does while they're alive .
a very good porno mind you, untill they took off the hijab .

Islam is the religion of politics.
Hence why in Islam exists many conflicting schools, ideals, rules and doctrines even among Sunni.
Because every religious insecure monkey want to make his own mark on the religion and thereby spray his piss all over other Muslims without caring if it actually helps Muslims or condemn them into a worse life than before.
Usually the latter happen because our religious leaders are usually also politicians or politically affiliated. They are only interested in using the religion to trick stupid youths to kill themselves to improve their own power base, get more votes by deliberately implying those that don't vote for them will go straight to hell or to simply sling power around like a baseball bat without caring how their rules affect ordinary Muslims who just want to living a happy life and have a lot of friends.

I agree. Just look at what muslims do for fun.

0. They behead people like literally every day.
1. They put children through bread kneaders.
3. They push gay people off roofs of buildings.
4. They stone women as punishment for getting raped.
7. Muhammad was a child rapist. One of wives was like a 6 year old I think I was?

R A R E
A
R
E

yet it has a death penalty for apostasy. Almost like 'islam is a religion of peace' is a bullshit sales gimmick to help spread Islam among the naive and well-meaning who can't be bothered to learn more than the sales pitches made by spineless slaves like you. Pathetic wretch of a human.

>do not murder. Murder is wrong
Times murder was said: 2
>murder all nonbelievers abs their families
Times murder was said: 1

The second sentence has a less evil message.

Total words in the bible: 738'765
Total words in the koran: 77'436

Damn...

Curryniggers that speak French have no place here!

Also it is though that if there is contradiction in holy book then the later rule overrules the previous rule. Bible was first violent but it turned peaceful at the end. Quran on the other hand turned violent on the second hand.

> 1 post by this ID

Failed to make any kind of point worth discussing.

Sounds true though.