ITT: Nigger Hate

How much longer will people ignore the evidence that niggers are an inferior species?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/100-Facts1.pdf
ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fixation index, or FST, is a way to measure genetic distance between populations.
The FST between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23.
The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103
>which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species.
The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04
>or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites.
The FST between Whites and Neanderthals is less than 0.08
>or about 1/3 the Black-White difference.
The FST between Whites and Homo Erectus is 0.17
>which is 3/4 the Black-White distance.

Whites and Blacks are more genetically distant than two different chimpanzee species, two different gorilla species, Whites vs Neanderthals, and Whites vs Homo Erectus. If one is consistent and objective with taxonomic classification systems, Blacks and Whites should be classified as separate species and at the very least as different subspecies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2675054/
genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2730349/
frissekijk.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/100-Facts1.pdf

>Nuh-uh

Drats. Foiled by liberal logic again.

As a black dude, thats one ugly motherfucker.

looks pretty average to me

>As a black dude

I knew niggers would try to steal racism if we didn't nail it to the floor.

Obligatory reminder that AAMD passed a bill lowering the IQ requirement for mental retardation from 85 to 70 because too many blacks were legally retarded.

ia800503.us.archive.org/22/items/gov.law.aamd.classification.1973/aamd.classification.1973.pdf

Black women are hot

oh yeah definitely

Average IQ by country. Isn't it obvious?

Also, your country isn't looking too great either

ooga booga

"Our estimates of genetic divergence suggest that periods of around 2 million years are required to produce sufficient genetic distance to represent speciation"

doesnt mean they cant be different significantly

Its just semantics

patrician taste

>100310360
>Tfw I'm a black guy who regularly looks at this content and is not affected
is it bad that I'm not offended by stuff like this?

Bruh..

Aren't they technically more superior in athletics and strength etc? Lol wait we have guns now.

possibly but the nords are better in everything except running

but we all know where they developed that

>Strength
Watch powerlifiting and world's strongest man contests some time.

Wow, where's that from? Those cops are badass.

>nigger
>lacks empathy and isn't affected by other niggers causing harm to people
checks out

these webms are too great

underrated post

Then how come black and white can get babies, but blacks/whites can't with chimpanzees?

debunk this.

This shit needs to be mainstream knowledge

>t. Ahmed

Because no one wants to impregnate a chimpanzee

>what is a genus
Although you might be living proof that it's possible, this comment certainly indicates a chromosomal mismatch

>tfw darwin was right

Really thought they were going to kiss at some point

Different species. Different breeds of dog can also breed. You can make a German Shepard-Chihuahua.

That doesn't make it a good idea and it doesn't result in better German Shepherds.

How does this explain the failing of rich black kids to keep in schools then? The richest black kids still do worse than the poorest black kids.

This is Brazil

ITT: projecting basement dwellers

Read the whole thing

kill them both

Great graph bud, I wonder who measured all the IQs and took the averages from each nation.

Yep it is.
Here policeman are trained to shoot first ask later. It's the only way they get to live another day and go back home after work.

holy shit is that a kid on the couch and the lady should buy a gun

>we wuz Kangs & shit

holy shit, story?

Holy shit what is this, I'm fucking dying.

Ok that's all I got.
Friendly reminder, that niggers are not humans and they should have been gassed.
pls don't steal webms

>hating on someone because they are inferior
grow up fuggot, you sound like some arab

85s only 1 standard deviation, its odd that it was that high to begin with desu. Probably the meaning of the word retarded changed in common usage from dumb to its current incarnation.

I downloaded all of them, sorry

Nah I meant the hate towards us blacks on this site. It's just internet words, I don't see why I should be throwing a fit

im always surprised how quick a seemingly dead google can run, once you set him on fire

I honestly wouldn't care less if these people in the vid were black, white, asian or purple with white dots...

These folk should be enslaved again, even if it's just to protect them from themselves.

Poland, as always, based.

>poland

Looks like you haven't gotten over something

Yeah, numerous studies in the 2000's have already shown us that intelligence is 100% genetic. The environment argument has already been scientifically debunked over and over again. The only black people who do better are MIXED, they have neanderthal DNA leftovers from the colonization era.

Gorbonic global nuclear holocaust

fuck you, nigger