Scandinavian union when, scandibros?

Scandinavian union when, scandibros?

I suggest Denmark gets to be in charge of immigration politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L5ETiMA8OQw
nordfront.se/
frihetskamp.net/
vastarinta.com/
nordurvigi.is/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon, when the EU collapses we will sort something out.

I want Fredrik Reinfeldt and Stefan Löfven to fuck a pig on live TV for 30 min. before I'll agree to join a union with Sweden

Just hang em instead desu senpai.

Fags

We'll take our islands back. Iceland and the Faroe Islands can still be saved.

The rest can fuck off

I'm down for a Nordic Union if we keep Sweden out until they get their shit together

Haven't you retards learned anything about unions recently? They don't work.

Then bend your knee to your Queen, rightful heir of the Throne of Gorm the Old, King of the North and the Isles.

When Germany is in charge

sure they do, just leave germany out this time

>kristian tyrann
>blodbad
>union
häng dig

Planning on emigrating to Scandinavia. I'll improve your gene pool, nordic-cucks

Yes ally, plz and then crush Merkel

Omständigheterna har förändrats en hel del på 500 år, fingol.

fuck off

Yeah, make a Scandinavian Union so a few globalists can rule us all instead of Sweden only. Very clever.

The only "union" that works is the German idea of a "Reich".

All hail the Crown Prince, His Royal Highness Prince Frederik, Heir Presumptive of Denmark.

Hail Frederik!

>har förändrats
danmark skickade judarna till er, det har inte förändrats ett dygg.

Hail king Frederik! May he reign with an iron fist.

By the Grace of God, Heir Presumptive King of Denmark, Sweden and Norway, the Wends and the Goths, Duke of Schleswig, Holstein, Stormarn and Dithmarschen, Count of Oldenburg and Delmenhorst.

youtu.be/L5ETiMA8OQw

4:23

I had a spanish teacher from Chile, he had a deformed hand and used the nubs(fingers) to hold CDs, also he was like 5 ft tall

Those children shall be lords of the art of shitposting

Half Australian

This is a king I could see myself fighting for, our first conquest will be the crusade for our rightful Skåne and the cleansing of the foreign invaders

God's help, the love of The People, Denmark's strength

Fuck off we are full

Thankfully Frederiks blue blood overpowered the kangaroo womans bad genes and granted the kids blue eyes. If she had turned our royal family into brown eyed mutts i would have freaked.

Thank god he didn't get a gook like his brother

Can we join we got better beer than you guys.

Fuck off

>we got better beer than you guys.

DOUBT.jpg

But yeah you can join, you will be part of the danish realm once Frederik is king, better say goodbye to the english queen soon.

She's from Tasmania so your royal family's probably destined for a Habsburg level of inbred fuckery

Kek

They will be Lords alright. No australian has ever been that royal before. This young child is one day going to rule all of the north.
I suggest you start backing his claim for his mothers realm already.

Doubt?! You wot mate?

no, fuck off, no way
this is the only union norway consents to entering

>Habsburg level of inbred fuckery

plz no

I propose we give ourselves back to Denmark, we have proven unable to govern ourselves.

How long till this little guy gets his Vegemite imported in crateloads?

Step up Danskjävel. Hellre död än rod!

>Wants to go into union with jew HQ in europe
?????

Nä för i helvete.Jag hatar att tillhöra sverige och era sosse fasoner

fria skåneland!

I have very high hopes for this one.
You can see kindness in his grandmothers eyes. And kindness in his fathers eyes. But not in this one.
I see will.

He looks like his great great grandfather Christian the ninth. His words were "With God For Honor and Right."

It's true, Tasmanians all fuck their cousins

Your royal family is fucked

GG no re, Denmark

No consent needed from Norway. You already have a danish monarch.

Please do make scandicuck union and attack us, it would be nice to have a western front once in a while.

The Danish people agree.

If for nothing else, We must purge Skåne and destroy the vile cancer you have grown there. We will take your shame and burn it.

Can binland into union?

Käften, hellre under danskt styre än stockholmskt

Don't listen to this one Denmark he is from Sydney and lives in a 2by4 apartment cube. She is great lady.

Of course, little brother.

Säg det igen när vi är ett jävla U-land med heroinkliniker där sprit finns att köpa på varje gathörn.

If you claim that the danish monarchy is an unbroken line then you don't know your history very well.

I hope so, she seems nice. And her brown eyes dident ruin the kids.

Danmark er renere end sverige. Når jeg tager til Göteborg, er der flere tiggere end svenskere. Når jeg tager til mit sommerhus i Rammkvilla er der flere negere i de små landsbyer end svenskere. Jeres landjord er langt bedre end vores, men vores land bliver styret langt bedre end jeres. Sikken en skam

Northwest Russian, 1/4 Scot 1/8 Dane, mostly reside in Denmark since August and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

LEVE JAMTLAND
LEVE REPUBLIKEN
JAMTLAND JAMTLAND JAMT Å STÄNDUT

Murmansk Oblast?

Saint Petersburg

Swedish branch
nordfront.se/
Norwegian branch
frihetskamp.net/
Finnish branch
vastarinta.com/
Icelandic branch
nordurvigi.is/

Are you that russian guy with the danish gf?

That is pretty thick coming from cuntry that terrorizes rest of world with Fosters.

Notera att danskjävlarna inte har en gren, nordens sanna cucks.

yes, hand traumatised, so it's all easy and slow with work. amazing

If it was my decision I gotta be honest i wouldn't drink that shit either. My main export would be Hahn Super Dry.

actully you should throw sweden out of Europe for good.
Sweden should go to a place where their new citizen would feel like at home, like between turkey and syria.

>literal jew advising Europeans

>Israel

NIGGERS AND JEWS
BAD NEWS

1 generation of outbreeding removes pretty much all of the effects of inbreeding.
On the other hand yanks are outbred in some parts of the country but still completely useless tools, outbreeding doesn't increase the genetic quality of the stock.

basically this but at least 3 gens needed to recover inbreeding. doesn't work if racemixing

No it really just takes one gen.
Inbreeding means the chromosomes you inherited from your mother and father have very long identical segments because of the common descent of your parents, it doesn't have a meaning beyond that.
You can't inherit inbreeding from one parent.

This country needs to burn before it can rise from the ashes

"Noise" is still there

HOLOCAUST SWEDEN NOW

Nope, this noise gets lost because of recombination.
You can only inherit one of your parents DNA letters(AGTC) not both. Inbreeding isn't hereditary because of that.

I will NEVER support a union with swedes.

A Scandinavian union will work.

I you take a walk in a Swedish city there's literally mudslimes everywhere.

It won't be Swedish 10 years from now.

A Scandinavian union is never going to happen.

A union would only work if mudslimes got purged and a southern wall was built.

husk nu for helvede at skåne, halland og blekinge alle er retmæssig dansk ler, det er tid til at den ulyksalige bro over oresund langt om længe tjener et fornuftigt formål

[spoiler]snaphaner velkomne[/spoiler]

i suggest the ethnic cleansing of swedes