Islam

What's wrong with these people?

that's one beautiful book

>tfw you will never burn that book

No it isn't. It's been responsible for the violent deaths of millions. Where's your reconquista attitude Iberian? SANTIAGO!

the book isn't responsible of shit, people are. Is your constitution respected as it should?

That's a neat looking book actually

>the book isn't responsible of shit, people are.
Yes it is. If the book never existed, all the awful shit caused by muslims wouldn't exist either.

It's certainly neat, but their dedication is ominous and our religion has become a mockery.

With this kind of piety Islam seems an unstoppable enemy at this point.

"Neat book Ahmed want to bring it to the white house" -Obama

did the book write itself? The book is a tool Sven, no book was needed for the Rwandan genocide to happen.

It would be unlikely to spread like it has without a fundamental text which can be exported and indoctrinate many.

That's what I said; the book is a propaganda tool. Fear towards the book like it's AIDS is a very dumb behavior, but Sup Forums is expert on that.

> needed for the Rwandan genocide
explain

>Keep building the safe space
>Safe
>From
>Words

Is this honestly what we've become?

Everywhere Islam exists there is Islamic extremism which results in the death of many. I will treat it like a stealth virus such as HIV because that's exactly what it is. Not all viruses are necessarily harmful, but some are extremely deadly.

They're retarded

says the book is directly responsible for the violent death of millions, wich isn't true; someone wrote the book, someone read it and someone else justified his actions using the book. what I want to say is that the book is meaningless, people give it meaning. 500,000 to 1,000,000 people died on the Rwandan genocide and no sacred book was used as an excuse, because people are the reason shit happens, not books.

you are confusing a book with an ideology.

Of all the things to dislike Islam for, I don't get why the FUCKING SLAUGHTER OF ANIMALS TO EAT gets so much flak, world wide..
>Want to eat animal
>Cut throat
>Clean meat
>Eat it

Literally the least problematic part about Islam..

>Yes it is. If the book never existed, all the awful shit caused by muslims wouldn't exist either.

>He thinks savages wouldn't be savages without their savage books

lmao.. Holy books tend to be codifications of cultures that already existed. Only religious people are naive enough to think holy books originated anything.

That book is most advanced that anything that Islam has ever done.

The ideology is intertwined with the book. A few examples:

Quran (2:191-193) – “And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]… but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.”

Quran (3:56) – “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”

>most advanced that anything that Islam has ever done

>Implying it wasn't rotating the spit to stand vertically

they are still alive.

We Wuz Algebra Kangz n Sheeit my Taqwa

hmmmm

People who worship a book that says shit like this, shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a civilized country

Algebra was persian, just like 'arabic' numerals..

It did make me hungry

I am for violent actions against elites and oppressing powers, and many agree with me. That's basically what Islamic extremists are doing, and it is an expected reaction. They hate Jew elites, we hate Jew elites; they want to preserve their way of living, we want to do the same, they risk their lifes to do so, we don't; they are being manipulated by shady powers, we are being manipulated too.
Islam is not the virus, the virus are those that make us perceive Islam as a threat, and those that make Islamists perceive us as a threat.

Aight den We wuz Alchemists n Chemists and Sheeit

>literally cannot read that shit unless you hold a page in the air with two hands and read it sideways.
mudshits literally confirmed backwards savages who don't know what the FUCK they're doing

Persia wasn't muslim and all the scientific advancements by arabs were made BEFORE Islam exploded. In fact, Islam ended the golden age of science and reason in the middle east. Then the inbreeding started, now they are beyond recovery.

Sup CTR shill

>Persia wasn't muslim
I didn't say it was.
>scientific advancements by arabs were made BEFORE Islam exploded
Literally what I implied.

They make the animals suffer before they die. In the western world, the animals are killed instantly and without pain

Damn, I thought for sure the spain proxycuck was going to reply first.

disappointed. I'm usually good at this... owell.

>because living your entire life on a 1m x 1m cubicle is not suffering.

I know, I'm just backing up your statement since it wasn't very elaborate and easy to misinterpret by someone willing to do so.

It is pretty but i want to burn it still

That doesn't legally happen in civilized countries any more. Our cows listen to opera and sleep on waterbeds. They have massage machines in their quarters.

>They make the animals suffer before they die.
Cutting a throat isn't much, as far as suffering goes. Besides, who fucking cares. That's what we domesticated animals for in the first place..
>In the western world, the animals are killed instantly and without pain
In the western world, many countries (including mine) make exceptions by law for the ritual slaughter by Muslims and Jews alike, meaning the fucking 'humane slaughter' laws are meme-tier dead letters when it comes to slaugher houses, because they can just ignore the law as soon as they bring in a Rabbit or an Imam... And (at least in this country) the laws don't apply to people slaughtering their own cattle in private. No need for numbing if you chop your own chicken's head or slash the throat of your own pig.

Also this. The hypocrisy of westerners when it komes to the ways in which we raise and kill our food never ceases to baffle me.. It's like those laws are written by city folk exclusively.

99% of 'suffering' that happens when you cut an animal's throat are just spasms anyway, and it'll be dead soon... We're much more humane than OTHER animals, who tend to eat their prey alive. At least we (Muslims and non Muslims alike) have the common decency to kill our food first..

>This is what the average Amsterdammer actually believes

Unfortunately.

what

i don't know where you got this retarded idea, but it's wrong

we beat animals on their heads to knock em out, then slay them

Don't know what the fuck is your argument, try and use your keyboard, k fatty?

Muslims could be doing their thing on their ancestral lands, we could be doing our thing on ours. Jew elites and similr powers are the cancer.

Yes, I agree. I will never agree with liberals that think it's a necessity to have them in our countries.

>Quran (2:191-193) – “And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]… but if desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.”
>Quran (3:56) – “As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help.”

go to the these verses and read their whole suras.
do it now

The point is you don't have to side with either Israel or Islam. There was a time when neither of these had significant influence over the west and we were doing quite well actually.

If you know any instances of animal cruelty going on, just call the cops. I live in the south where there's plenty of farms. I've been to many of them. These cows sleep on better mattresses than I do.

>people

implying mudshits are even human

Agreed, no need to side with anyone. But I'd go a little further. We should end Israel, and make peace with Islam (wich doesn't mean letting them in our countries).

as humans as you are brah

Mohamedans can't into logic.

>end Israel
>these 7s

When you succeed in stopping all Islamic extremism we'll maybe think about it.

they fuck goats

first time active on a threat
didn't even realize
wtf

LARGO DE MI TIERRA MOROMIERDA!

No you aren't, you fucking subhuman piece of crap, hang yourself.

There is no peace with Islam. It doesn't work that way. They wont be happy until Islam is the global religion of Earth and even then they'll be killing each other over Sunni/Shia conflicts. There also isn't ending Israel, see the Samson option. We should stop funding them, most definitely, and take action when they're breaking international law as they are and have done many times. They entrenched themselves in our political system (and so forth) so ultimately we should dig them out, but let them have their terrible country.

Tell that to your government

stop creating terrorists in the middle east

don't worry Uthman burnt all the original copies so we don't know what the Quran really meant

>all the letters blur together because the fabric is too thin to make individual pages opaque

>make peace with Islam
Don't choke on that blue pill, drink lots of water.

>make peace with Islam
How delusional