South Africans

Your daily reminder that if you put a white guy from every country that has a substantial white population into a large room, the South African would get hanged first. Fuck all South Africans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aeDk6ZeGNnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I work for a power station and my boss is a fat rayciss South Efrican dyke genderlord. How do mistakes like this happen? What the hell kind of witchcraft are you using over there?

My housemate from 6 years ago was white and from Zimbabwe. He had the best childhood stories ever. They pretty much had slaves to bathe them, hunt for them and patrol their land perimeter 24/7.

No, they're my people.

Not sure if 100% accurate. Someone care to help?

100% factually accurate.

You know that guy is literally creating another "Orania," style project, called Projekt Eden? Doesn't sound very faggy to me.

Sounds to me like you are a shitskin.

Ons mense, vriend.

Fuck you.

fuck off ya shittest of shitcunts

Good to know I wasn't lied to ;^)

There are some beautiful places in south africa. I would love to travel them one day in my door flamethrower nervegas & 50,000volt seat taser secured vehicle.

the only two south africans ive ever worked for were weird, arrogant and rude idiots. they really are very strange cunts who treat everyone like theyre a black man

I made a few threads recently about how Brits and Aussies can deal with the eternal Saffer

I absolutely agree, they are all cunts. Are you from Perth btw? I hear most of them in Australia cluster in Perth.

Fuck off Russia.

t. Kevin Piertersen

this guy here, from perth too

No im from Adelaide I was at the Test today and yelled a few unkind words out.

Durban is not a 'BLANKE GEBIED' unless you are into that whole Indiers are Aryan thing

Boer diaspora. West wouldn't accept, because my dad is a (((war criminal))) aka kidnapped and tortured kaffirs

I booked a room at a B&B owned by a South African couple. I told them I expected to arrive between 8pm and 9pm, even giving them my flight number for reference.

My flight was unfortunately delayed by 1 hour and I arrived at 9:09pm, to be greeted by and extremely angry man raging about why I was late and arriving outside the agreed time.

Fucking cunt.

I haven't even been there and I'm willing to bet you that whites own the waterfront.

I mean uhh. thankyou for clarifying.

the vid is took accurate

So you don't like Russia then? I'm not being biased because I have met at least 30 SA whites and every single one was an absolute cunt no joke.

Anglo South Africans: Chilled out, Bro-tier, Nice hard working people.

White Afrikaners: Insufferable cunts, rude, condescending, Difficult to work with, arrogant, always looking to start shit like some google. Painful people

Maybe because the West fucked them?

Never met an anglo SA I dont think then.

Afrikaaners

"Black shouldn't have a chip on their shoulder for centuries of abuse"

"WAAAAH WAAAAH MUH BOER WAR, DAMN ANGLOS!"

>absolute cunt
That's called being a man. I don't like Russia, but it used to have similar to Apartheid system during the Soviet Union and early Federation. Seems like it can be revived again. Bout thirty thousand of us here

the anglos lived their as well but are not grouchy bloody farmers who hate niggers while anglos are happy with their servants

British
"Waaaaah our women are unfuckable and our dental hygiene is a global joke"

Well go ahead aslong as you are not here. From the comments it seems I have just met Afrikaners and not 'good' South Africans so I dunno.

Anglos have other places to go. No other Afrikaner country around.

Are SA more Dutch or English in their heritage? Talking about the white ones.

mate theres plenty of both kinds here in Perth.

English SA's are just so much more easy to get on with, they really click, Saffers on the other hand are just arrogant, loudmouth dickheads unfortunantley, because i do want to like them but i just cant.

they can go to holland

most are boers,anglos are a minority of whites

The ones you don't know of have been completely integrated

I have a plan to move to Perth for some time if I get Dutch citizenship

>English SA's are just so much more easy to get on with,
thats because they are anglos and our kith and kin

Dutch. Anglos and Jews killed our country

Different language

>absolute cunt

>Thats called being a man

Yeah fuck off mate.

Given your in Russia I doubt you have ever met one irl so you only have edgy memes to base your opinion off of them. Im from Perth,Aus, its full of them and they 100% earn the reputation they have of being dickheads.

Since you're boer, could you tell more about your experience in SA and why you decide to leave? Genuinely interested.

>"Waaaaah our women are unfuckable and our dental hygiene is a global joke"

Out of date meme. Plenty of real ones to choose from.

We had to flee when I was a small kid. Otherwise dad would be thrown in prison for long. Russian Diplomatic Mission helped to escape quite a few (((war criminals)))

Side note why do all the British cops come over to Australia to become cops and are complete assholes?

Can confirm, Anglo white's no problem, the fucking Afrikaaners are impossibly miserable cunts ...bloody dumb fucking rocks spiders.

kys anglo scum or fuck off back to englel

m8 your cops think there bloody cowboys pulling people over while wearing sunnies and chewing gum

Well I haven't noticed this but I have noticed that 50% of our police force are English.

But user thats just their culture! Have some fucking respect! Its not their fault!

Oh wait... that only worksfor niggers and shit skins. Carry on.

Western cunts just grew up conditioned to be polite and all welcoming. Serves them right. Apartheid lasted for long and we fought back. Don't see it in the West much

I call BS, because of 'Truth and Reconciliation' - there /were/ no criminals as long as you confessed all.

>50% of our police force are English.
almost every cop on police 10 7 which is a nz cop program is a pom

it makes me fucking sick to be honest. I want to change my thread theme to external anglo cop hate thread.

little you know, shart

Strong claims require strong evidence. Dad too proud to humiliate himself by asking for mercy?

Oh fuck right off, stop basing a group on the few you have met. That includes you OP.

Afrikaners are cunts, but not all.
Englishmen are posh cunts, but not all.

Fucking children on Sup Forums,

off course he would never put himself to be judged by niggers and traitors. He's a Hero and Patriot

t. Afrikaner faggot

Go back to Sup Forums with your shit threads. You probably got rejected by an afrikaans girl. Only reason a sad ausfag would take time out of his day to post his day to complain about an unimportant group of people.