Finland President addresses US election

Finland´s president Sauli Niinistö was extremely disappoint on the outcome of the United States 2016 election. He clearly addresses and hopes that "Next time, the Americans vote better"

What does Sup Forums think about his remarks on this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=6NvzF1_f0Pw

He seems extremely disappoint.

You re my favorite country

Too bad snow nigger, maybe you guys will pick better next time

Do euro countries still pretend to let their people pick anything?

Obnoxious. Just like obama telling UK how to vote on brexit like all the globalist retards who think they know best for everyone

WTF! I'm sorry I voted for Trump now.

Next time the fins should vote better, by voting this limp-wristed faggot out of power.

>double vowels
Just fuck my langauge up

> inb4 hundreds pol retards post before watching the video

Is he trying to avoid prison?

Why there are so many fucking Cucks

what the fuck did i just watch

wtf? I love Sauli Niinistö now

Stop shaming us Pekka.

>they didn't watch the video

Keep acting like your elections weren't a circus shit show from the end of roman era. And the best part is, it's not going to stop here. Media will be making headlines of every stupid i don't know what the fuck i'm doing move trump is going to make in the next 4 years. If you haven't figured it out yet the entire world is laughing at you. Seriously you elected the guy we bought 10 seasons of apprentice from. And you have the audacity to call us niggers? Let me give a reminder: you are the ones who have been breeding with them for the last 200 years. I hope china genocides you for not paying your debts, because world doesn't need your "freedom" anymore.

Mongoloid sounds butthurt that he doesn't have a BASED president. Sorry Cuckland, better luck next time.

Check your country's black on white murder -rate mr. cuckmaster.

Woooo, 420 blaze it Sale!

finland isnt cuckland, the migrant quotas are very low in my commie killing heaven

Time to leave this board spurdo :DD

Stop eating me

good oc meme