Almost nobody celebrating Castro's death

>almost nobody celebrating Castro's death
>almost everybody admitting a sense of grudging admiration for him

Neocons BTFO!

>Ruined thousands of peoples lives.
>Cuba has just begun to recover
>Why did he haff to die?

What fucking planet are on you dumb potato nigger? My dad and I busted out the brews for this faggot finally croaking

That doesn't even make any sense
>neocons BTFO
I'd love to see your Rorschach test results.

>almost nobody celebrating Castro's death
Guess you're too drunk to notice most of America celebrating the death of that Commie fuck.

He was pretty based fighting against the globalist jews back in his day

this. too bad most cucks see him as a commie and nothing else.

He was over 90, he basically won. It's hard to pretend it's a great victory when nature takes her course at the end of the river with all the relics of a life long lived

Funny, the Cubans sure seem to be celebrating.

So many Irish are communists, why is this?

Wait Castros dead? What a great year!

>LITTLE Havana

If you knew ANYTHING about the greater Miami area, you'd know half the population are Cuban defectors who floated over on makeshift rafts.

Posting images of defectors celebrating is hardly indicative of what actual Cubans in Cuba feel.

How do you know how Cubans feel? My surname is Murphy. So I, as an Irish person I understand what it's like to live on that boggy shithole of an island...right?

Not makeshift rafts. That came later. Castro let people leave when he took power. Most came over in the 1960's. That's why they're called Cuban exiles.

>let people leave
>exiles

An exile is a person removed by force, like the Dalai Lama.

Yeah, all those sounds of popping champagne bottles in Miami must be more gunshots.

He may have been a gommie, but I can't hate him. Given the circumstance that his country was in, reduced to an American puppet state that existed solely to serve the American markets, I can't blame him for trying communism.

The Old fucker stuck to his guns, there is a sense of begrudging respect to be derived from that.

Especially in this day and age of pancake politicians who flip flop and abandon their principles to stay in power.

Nobody is actually saying they agree with his ideology or that they even like him.

Worked out breddy gud for Puerto Rico.

Well, I think for some people subservience is alright, and for others it isn't. I just personally don't believe it's worth giving up your sovereignty, culture and ethnicity for wealth, but obviously that's what the American system demands of all people.

>Look goy, the rich lobbyiests are living good lives
>Make sure to donate to the Clinton Foundation and follow instructions

Puerto Rico, as a commonwealth gets rather large subsidies from their Parent nation. Including: welfare, protection and medical care. It's the least we could do. We do the same in Samoa and Guam. Their natives are living the good life in exchange for hosting a few military bases. Win win.

Cuban and Puerto Rican are Nationalities, not ethnicities.

I don't know about you commies, but I'm celebrating.

That's only one part of the surrender to Magog, their mixed race country would still have to give up its cultural identity and national sovereignty.

I think celebrating the death of someone that did nothing to me is evil, if I was personally harmed by him of his policies I would be celebrating like new year eves but thats not the case for me.

What cultural identity? The entire Caribbean was populated by the compendium of races involved in the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Colonies, nothing more. None of these nations outside of Haiti have experienced an actual freedom from their progenitors. None. Especially Puerto Rico.

Are you kidding me?? I was getting to work this morning and there were cubans fucking everywhere, all i see are flags and people all over the place. Cars honking, music playing.

t. Miami