Who is this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xXDzSxG9lQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT6DZUyuTOU
youtube.com/watch?v=n8HBLX_khwQ&t=1s
biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/thumos.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thumos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow, what a character assasination. I bet UK police will send their goons after him, kek.
MW is finished. RIP

wew he's about to get fucked

Samuel O'Hyde.

a plant

oh shit they got woes

Lel, that entire fucking article is so cringy
>The vile hate-monger
>the vlogger has posted about 6 gorillion racist and woman-hating videos on youtube
>deluded far-right supporters
>Trump Nazi rally extremist

This is like some Huffington Post-tier shit.

>oh shit they got woes

Nigga don't worry.

Woes has a lawyer, paid for by us.

He'll make a mint of these morons for their libel and harassment.

Samael Donovan Mac'hyde

Fuck, poor guy.

He should probably make his way to America right about now. He should apply for political asylum.

Famous hwhite supremacist Gregor Macgregor

>He should apply for political asylum

Imagine if he got it.

There'd be no doubt about what kind of society the UK has become.

ah might have to stoop mekkin videoos for a hwhile

MW is controlled opposition

self proclaimed (((alt right)))

the purple shirts are marching on the streets of AmeriKKKa

>EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION
i love this meme

You and I can pay him to oppose things, lad.

Most of his money comes from viewers who pay him to oppose things on video.

Yes he's controlled. Controlled by viewers like me and you. Now some of us are going to up our donations so he can oppose the bitch who wrote this article.

Here's the speech he gave at NPI -

youtube.com/watch?v=4xXDzSxG9lQ

I wonder if he now wishes he'd never come to America.

Is that you MW, you fat fuck?

You & me both pal:

> user

> This is to belatedly acknowledge your donation of $X from four days ago. As you can imagine, the last few days have been very stressful for me, and I appreciate the support. Thank you.

> MW.

>EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE IS MILLENIAL WOES
BWAHAHAHAHA

Checked and F to pay my respects. RIP

He's not a taig, lad

He should go to the russian embassy.

Lol, can they really write an article like that and ask people to basically dox him? Do his videos count as actual crime in the uk?
Btw, apparently something similar happened to the golden one as well, but it doesn't seem to have affected him much.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZT6DZUyuTOU

>taig

sectarian scum.

#GREATBRITAIN #BRITISHSOLIDARITY #ENDSECTARIANISM

Go suck on a potato

I love the way he says Muslims...

mewslams

God speed Woes.

im not sure but i live in edinburgh and i feel like i recognise him
i'll keep an eye out.
though he's probably unemployed and only leaves the house to go to job centre and aldi.

Oh Jesus Christ. I wonder how clever the "journalist" felt while slapping this piece together.

MOOSLIMS

Samuel McHyde, notorious leader of the Nazi occult.

Why has the fat fuck let himself go?

>Hitler salute conference
It was, like, 3 people who did the salute.

wow, woes used to be a qt3.14

Don't forget, that conference was a "Hitler solute conference".

And the end is nice, "do you know this man, if so please call #####...." Jesus Christ.

CLINICAL DEPRESSION.

THE ARTICLE IN OP IS LITERALLY ATTACKING A MENTALLY ILL MAN.
WOES IS CLASSED AS A 'VULNERABLE ADULT' IN THE UK, SHE'S FUCKED.

I'M SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW.

>the state of british press

Too much soda. Seriously, he'd lose so much weight if he just stopped drinking sugar water all the time. Might even salvage what's left of his teeth too.

>SHE'S FUCKED
Is that really how it works over there? I hope so.

Wew lad
Nah, his teeth are fucked also thanks to the smoking

Regarding teeth, I have a feeling that British genetics don't help.

Yes, that's how it works.

This bitch is looking at heavy fines let alone the lawsuit woes could bring. God help her if woes hurts himself, shell be in a cell then.

As of this article she is a major legal liability for anyone who chooses to employ her.

I have notified the crown prosecution services. I recommend you all do the same.

>hitler salute conference
welcome to the hitler salute conference.

The British teeth genetics meme is just a meme dude. It's the horrible diet, the culture around dental care, and the way their dental health care system works. Ie you can't get braces and they're culturally not considered a normal thing so you have all these britcucks with fucked up teeth that are harder to clean, etc

Awesome.

You could tell there is certainly something slightly off about the guy, but I never had occasion to hear anything about the "classified vulnerable adult" stuff.

Hope the cunt gets blacklisted.

Have you seen pics of other parts of the world, 3rd world hellholes where there are also no braces available and hygiene in general is not so great, yet nice straight white teeth. Always baffled me. I have a feeling genetics do in fact play a role, and I'm sure the stuff you mentioned has a compounding effect.

>the reason we should defend our race and culture is because it's ours

Is this guy to be considered some kind of great thinker?

nice work user. Ill email them now.

There was something on Red Ice Radio a while ago. They were discussing how Jews dominate the media. They had a Jew on who immediately started in with:
>"Oh so now it's just all Jews in the media?"

Woes cut him off. It was kind of glorious...
>"No of course not, you can fuck off if you're going to be like that I'm not even going to interact with you."

And that was that.
Goodtimes.

is that actually a serious newspaper article?
it reads like bias propaganda...
is the irony completely lost on them?
journalism has gone to the dogs...

Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who actually fail to see it that way, hence. It's a refreshing change from the general narrative.

I don't know much about MW but he seems like a cool lad.

>i have notified the crown prosecution services.

Did you really ?. Good on ye mate, that was some serious hit piece they wrote.

If he lost some weight he'd be the next Paul Joseph Watson

I bet this will only result in him gaining more subscribers. How's that for irony.

Sammy MacHyde! Will he ever not get away with it?

likely, yes.
many people are sick of this shit, and sick of being afraid to say they're sick of this shit...

Samuel Campbell MacHyde. I knew that weaselly traitor when we were in school. Used to frig the greyhounds behind the bike shed. Not a good sort.

>Will he ever not get away with it?

Kek

Better call that number at the end of the article then.

>"If you know this man, please call #####"

>Hitler salute conference
u wot m8

>black hair
>white

Why can't he just lose weight and look like this

The Daily Record has a reputation for being notorious blatant bullshitters in Scotland. No one reads it and they are dying like the lugenpresse in the US.

MW is kind of a cringey faggot though. Some of his analysis is good I guess....

>Muslims

It's just disgusting.

That was like 20yrs ago. We all get old eventually. It will even happen to you!

Might as well stick this in here.

>Oh the horrors!

youtube.com/watch?v=n8HBLX_khwQ&t=1s

He doesn't have to be that fat though

What was delete?

teeth don't naturally yellow much, it only happens when bacteria consume sugar in your mouth

so unless you have a high sugar/ fruit diet your teeth will stay relatively white

That's brown hair.

What? So coffee and wine stains are just sugar in your mouth?

you answered you own questions
they're stains, a completely separate phenomenon from enamel yellowing

What in the fuck is this shit?

That's what a self hating nigger says about their skin

considering the communist jew (((media))) is reporting on it, I'd say it's some shill for some anti-Trump narrative the jew media is trying to push.

Don't believe a single word that comes out of their lying, dirty, communist jew mouths.

The jew exposed itself during the last presidential election and only a fucking gullible, brainwashed moron couldn't figure it out.

>Black

Go look at a generic arab then look back at him, it's clearly brown hair.

We just want it to stop. Shtap it! Is that so much to fucking ask? You know?

An untermensch plant

LAMESTREAM LEGACY MEDIA.

THEY'RE ACTUALLY QUITE FUNNY.

SHADILAY STYXXERS.

This is getting dragged out to the point of being entirely moot, or maybe it started out that way. I just had some trouble reconciling:

>Teeth changing color because sugars are being broken down by bacteria

>Teeth changing color because you could in theory be drinking black coffee, which has nothing to do with sugars, but will still change your teeth.

I'll just take your word for it. Thanks for listening to me talk to myself.

LAMESTREAM LEGACY MEDIA.

THEY'RE ACTUALLY QUITE FUNNY.

SHADILAY STYXXERS.

Oh boy, here we go.

This line of attack / defense I've heard from Greg Johnson - the Greek word /thumos/, the love of things one's own. Supposedly it was long acknowledged in the ancient world as a natural drive, motivation. However when I look up the word it doesn't say quite that, just 'spiritedness'.

biblestudytools.com/lexicons/greek/nas/thumos.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thumos

It makes sense to me - who doesn't love the familiar, or that which you've made or closely associated yourself with over time? People root for their f*n football team which is composed of blacks from other areas. But it would have been nice to have had an appeal to ancient Greek authority.

Wow, that's an ugly one.

The guy on the left is a Jew, and quite probably throwing the salute to mock or make trouble.

Tila Tequila ... well ...

I guess it's just baffling that a pendulum of sorts has swung so far in another direction that this is somehow lost on people and actually needs to be said or put into words for them. Truly baffling.

MILLENNIAL WEWS

Word is both the guys were Jews. Go figure.

>(((alt right)))

If you allow them to label you, they will destroy you

The amorphous anonymity of websites like Sup Forums helps to spread ideas without having them attached to a movement/party/faction. These ideas, since they are backed by hard facts, then change attitudes.

Does anyone who comes to this site actually subscribe to that label? I wasn't aware any of us did.

Perhaps some truth, but how much of the world visits Sup Forums? 'alt-right' was the new, mysterious hotness for a while - it was a hook that normies needed to find out more about.

I suppose that reduces to 'keep coming up with new names' :)

I actually met him last week and will probably be in one of his videos.
I think he has enjoyed his time in America desu. Though he should have brought better shirts kek

Is he kind of awkward in person or what?

> are his videos a crime?

No - he's been very careful to make sure they're not. He's race-aware, regrets the passing of whites, but I've seen him check others about what they say on his channel. Based on this I /hope/ they can't arrest him, but, govts are always moving goalposts. It almost certainly means, though, that he can never work, in Britain and probably anywhere else, as a normie. I hope this isn't true.

God, the number of people we're starting to have to support! There are others.