What is the end-game of this shit?

Civil war

DEEEEEEEEEER MAINSTREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM
MEEEEEEEETEEEEEEEEEEEORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

A

MAYNE

STREAM

METEOR

and why not? is he afraid of something??

METEOR

they already recounted michigan this past election that's why it took so long to get the final results. so they want to do it a third time? lol

Whether you like it or not, there's still a huge bias being shown here, nevada, new hampshire for example both went very close to klingon, yet there's no effort to verify these.

Requesting a recount isn't anything new. The problem is for Jill Stein, who opposed a Clinton presidency, to only request recounts in states that Clinton lost is questionable at best.

If there's voter fraud everyone in the US should be interested in exposing it.

Tanks heaven we have a PJW to counter all the SJWs and mainstream meteorites.

Seriously though, is it me or is the guy almost like 'our' version of John Oliver. As in his whole style is somewhat similar and grating. I don't know if the memes are affecting me, but I really can't stand him anymore. It's all so obvious, everything he says. But he won't touch anything even slightly out there just boring observations on political and social machinations that anyone who's been here one single day could give grater insight into. I think he rages against the MSM because he is jealous and wants to be them and get their pay check. PJW is not on the search for truth or maybe he is indeed an agent of deception, I highly doubt that though. His mind is in the same prison as the leftists, just a different cell.

Joseph Paul Watson

I actually enjoy his stu (have infowars though).

He's basically one long
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Though.

I fucking hate his mouth for some reason, his face bothers me.

Da Mayne Streem Mediar

The way it always seems to undulate back and forth to and from the camera? It weirds me out to look at it so I just listen to his videos now.

Nvr 4get

Because libshits wouldn't give her money to recount blue states lol. And trump supporters simply don't care sicne Trump won.

the real shame is, man of the year was kek for sure and nobody will know about it.

I AM
METEOR GOD

Afraid you will cheat and force my hand. There will be war, and i will have my nigger family skin suit

Post all your PJW memes.