Your girlfriend will never scream, "WHITE POWER!" while she cums on your dick

>Your girlfriend will never scream, "WHITE POWER!" while she cums on your dick

why even live?

Over met red pilled Asian girls. Chinese nationalists and Jap nationalists. Unfortunately whites are rare. Shit sucks

My ex did and she was black.

>dating white trash

>loving your race makes you trash

NEW
ZEALAND

SHEEP
FUCKER

>tfw no black gf who I serve as a white,cuck slave

Fuck white girls. Worst kind

Black girls are exotic, passionate, they will always try to make you satisfied, happy and they a good care of you and your offspring

Wh*te whores are daddys little princesses who dont know where their place is

Its hilarious seeing a woman call a man less intelligent. If this election showed us anything its that most white women aline with blacks politically.

KYS

white women are best women

nope

>targeting niggers
>not kikes
>can't even pronounce Natsoc
FUCKING NORMIE WHORES LEAVE BOARD

that monkey looks like it has a mustache

>doesn't close his eyes to kiss
Beta detected.

>but it should have
How can you consider yourself a Hitler fan yet think he was too cucked/incapable to pull it off?

Remove that and all you have is an attempt that failed.

if you're young, you might have a chance to convert a even younger girl.
I was 20 and my gf was 16, when we started our relationship.

>blonde
>blue eyes
>skinny

After some years she went full natsoc.
today she is on Sup Forums, redpilled on kikes and niggers, based and praises kek.
She also have just like me a fake kikebook profile to troll libtards and shitpost on local news.

just dont give up, bros.

>If this election showed us anything its that most white women aline with blacks politically.
Exit polls prove you wrong.

Oh my god this will never happen to me fucking end my life...

It's shopped dumbdumb

Do you think getting single digits above 50% is an indication of anything? They barely passed. If this was an actual test women would have failed.
Getting just over half to be on your side just proves my point how divided women are.

Face it womens freedom will destroy western civilization and the includes white women- the leaders of 3rd wave feminism and the DNC.

>How can you consider yourself a Hitler fan yet think he was too cucked/incapable to pull it off?

He was just too kind. He didn't fully understand that the only solution was complete extermination. Himmler and some of the others understood this, but Hitler was more focused on the war than setting up death camps.

Hitler was the jew's last chance at being shown any mercy. The next Hitler won't be nearly as kind.

if i ask her to do it she will

I went to Croatia a couple times recently, beautiful country, almost everyone is white, nice girls, good service, always left tips in bars and restaurant. Life is good there, please don't ruin your country and stop posting semi nude monkeys.

She has a Jew nose

Die off and please don't breed you (((mgtow))) faggot

Would y'all hatefuck a liberal SJW? Think choking her would eventually get her to say white power?

Women don't cum faggot. They piss though

its something i would love to do honestly

id call her a disgusting worthless commie while i fuck and choke her

She's not very hot, but that kinda adds to it. Plus she has severe daddy issues.

"More than one exclamation mark at the end of a sentence is a clear sign of autism."

Great sign

I'm sorry that you've never touched a woman.

I'm a liberal cuck, we lost, desu it's time to sacrifice our women's privacy and dignity to the god emperor.

That's bestiality.

63% of white men voted Trump. So this means white women are only 10% more cucked than men.

Considering Trump pants on head retarded "grab them by the pussy" comments.
I think that getting 53% shows how fucking committed white women are to saving their country that they will vote for a literal rapist and obvious misogynist into office.

Lets not forget that (((those))) who made the exit polls were also responsible for the pre-election polls that were categorically wrong.
I wouldn't be surprised if support by white women was way higher than that.

Redpilled Asian girls are nonexistent in the US. Feels bad

>Spanish
You have to go back

>that pic
Saved, my wife will love it, thanks

Amazing pic m8

But...

> praises Kek.

Oh no. she's retarded.

>a literal rapist
You belive trump has raped women? Lmao plz. All hed have to do is lift a finger and hed have tens of 10s after his dick
I have a wife faggot. Lel

Virgin detected

Go Packers

I used to have a black gf who did this (pulled her asscheck to the side) when she farted. It was sublime.

I miss my black tootplay gf :(