There's a lot of admiration for the Castro regime in Canada and Britain

There's a lot of admiration for the Castro regime in Canada and Britain

> Imprisoned those with the 'wrong' opinion
> social justice

Makes sense that Corbyn would say something as retarded as this.

In almost every thread about Castro Canadians are sucking his dick. You want to know why? Canadians are infamous pedophile sex tourist in Cuba.

They're not even hiding it. They don't care about liberal democracy. They're commemorating a dictator.

>kicked out the gays
>shouted "racism is over!" and when some black people pointed out that it wasn't he threw them in prison

Yes, "social justice"

No shit they're cuck countries

>Fidel Castro
>Champion of social justice

We now know that Social Justice is just another word for "totalitarian communist dicatorship".

Kek. Castro is a racist.

t. Dominican that has spoken to a lot pf Cubans

Christ I hate this fucker. I wish my country wouldn't produce such fucking cunts as much as they do.

The death of a comrade is indeed a tradegy

castro is a giant racist.

t. cuban

>his government can't seize the means of production
Who is the real cuck here?

The difference between us and Canadian is that the Labour Party is not the ruling party. The conservatives depise Castro.

Not true. Corbyn is unelectable and getting more so by the day because he holds this kind of retarded views.

The difference between Corbyn and weedman is that the former has no chance of being elected.

bump

seriously wtf is going on with this world? am I missing something? Why is everyone praising a fucking dictator?

>Mainstream politicians now openly sympathize with communist dictators

>sends criminal and people from mental health facilities adrift on boats in the ocean.
Yeah, he was really into the whole social justice thing wasn't he?

Heard about this from some Cubans I know here. Said always Canadians or old Europeans loved Cuba to fuck 12 year old boys or girls but most likely the first

I dont think its honest thouht, nice pro regime rhetorics pawes the way to good relations and probably the softening of the regime oppression and we are saw it happenning it during the current year

Yeah I'd really love to drive around in a 70 year old car. So much admiration

Not a lot of admiration, just from one old communist traitor.

this is what i thought.