HANG ON!

HANG ON!

HANG ON!

I'M STILL TALKING HERE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0aYX9T44W4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His ego has gotten too big. He thinks he is responsible for Trumps win.

Did you see him shit all over the UFO guest?

Moly is like joe rogan - I would watch his shit if every time he spoke it was edited out

Do you support me being shot?

YOU'VE NEVER RAN A BUSINESS HAVE YOU!

Who cares? People need to be told to fuck off and listen to sound arguments.

DO YOU SUPPORT ME BEING SHOT?!???!?!

>He thinks he is responsible for Trumps win

Him and every right blogger on YouTube

It's a persuasion technique. It's him asserting his dominance in front of the viewers. It makes him look smart when he's really debating retards who think aliens have been visiting him or whatever.

EXCUSE ME

EXCUSE ME

MIKE SHUT HIM OFF!

When the fuck did that happen?

Rofl i thought i was the only one who noticed this, fucking kek.

YOUR HOUSE

Hang on here.

HANG ON

HANG ON

You honestly have NO idea what the hell you're talking about do you?

The last two people he had on were especially difficult to tolerate, desu. How hard can it be to maintain a peaceful flow of conversation without trying to butt in your pseudo-intellectual drivel every other sentence?

I disagree. He's surprisingly tame in his recent videos, in spite of the jarring ignorance of his listeners.

>muslims under Xerxes that fought the greeks
>the PURGE during medieval times
>even though I get that you're saying that mysticism eventually leads to a person having a false sense of pride in his abilities - or lack thereof - it's still pretty quirky how this guy Nostradamus made all these predictions that are - despite you pointing out earlier, terribly vague - so accurate that I am able to draw comparisons with modern events
>yeah im an atheist but i believe in this stuff

>Dumbass thinks he is smart

Why does Sup Forums think they are the smartest little shits?

Because we have you cunts to validate our intelligence with your stupidity

This argument is so dumb. It's jumping to conclusions like that of a fucking Olympic gymnast.

>muh Statism
>muh NAP

I want lil' Benji to kick this hack fraud's ass in a debate.

EW THAT'S NOT AN ARGUMENT

We need to meme this into reality

Ben usually says he's up to debates

Stefan runs a cult

Ben's always up for them, but Stefan wouldn't be.

Jesus Christ, Molyneux. Get fucking help.

He's needed help for a long time

lol my stupidity? At least we're not faggot slavs. Dude you have a pussy nation. 7,300 of military personnel.

Stefan "Every Woman Is My Mother" Molyneux

>stop saying im the next L Ron Hubbard

kekekekekek

NOT

Ah the good old days. I miss pre-Trump Moly to be honest. After he sacrificed his libertarian listeners to appease his new alt right followers I really can't stand him.

Why do you watch these people? At least with biased news, you acknowledge that it's biased, but you draw your own conclusions. This is just being forcefed other people's points of view. Do you hate reading that much?

I can't believe Sup Forums is so big it actually has its own celebrities

Gavin McInnes
Stefan Molynyooo
Varg
Faghammer666
Lauren Southern
Sam Hyde

literally no one but Sup Forumsfaggots watch these people but Sup Forums is so big that they have somewhat sizeable youtube presence

Don't bully Styx.

I honestly only enjoyed him when he would debate lefties

All he does now is bring in people who he agrees with and there is never a discussion, just circle-jerking about crap

more like useful idiots for Sup Forums

Who says if you watch them you also have agree with everything they say? looks like a strawman aka NOT AN ARGUMENT to me
I don't agree with everything Varg says for instance but I still like his videos.

>acknowledges his stupidity with a question in an attempt to mock and belittle the statement
>doesn't try and disprove it, at all
>goes on to pursue fruitless ad hominem and stale Sup Forums memes
>implies a nation's bravery is determined by the amount of military personnel during peacetime

Wo ist das Argument?

You did.

>'user I don't see my name on the list'
>'user I've been fighting the globalists for years
>'user don't tell me you forgot about me'

As much as I enjoy watching him debate people, his best videos in my opinion are the ones where people just ask him questions about a topic and listen to his answers. Its a nice get away from "Hang on, hang on, hang on"
Stef is great to listen to when he's just thinking and going, not when he's trying to prove he's better than the other person.

Oy vey.

NOT AN ARGUMENT

He's bigger than pol though senpai.

He was quoting someone.

Stefan has always been into the esoteric shit though. This year was probably is most "normal" year. Now that the election is over, he'll go back to doing weird podcasts.

Suuuuure he was

The only real Sup Forums is Varg

rest are /Reddit/

And Gavin isn't even a thing

Kek, WHOOPSIE DOODLE

He ducked Milo, though.

>When Stefan 'don't interrupt me' Molymeme was talking with Alex 'I'm interrupting you' Jones

btw what the fuck is his accent.

Shouldn't you be begging for donations?

I know, I was answering your question.

he's gone full retard, can't really listen to him anymore

>daughter disowned him
>welfare queen
>community has no respect for him
>wants to be a viking but not a thief

topkek

Sounds like a Sup Forumsock to me

Varg doesn't really have anything informative or useful to say. Most of what he preaches is passable only in a worst-case scenario, or if a person just fully removes themselves from society. He takes general observations and presents them as fact, without ever trying to go into detail about them or deconstructing them to its rudiments in an effort to present a viable and realistic alternative to what we have at present.

Isn't his daughter like 5?

Yes i really really support you being shot.

Aw fuck you nigger I just saw it

I love you mumma!

His accent is the Canadized version of a British accent. He was born in the UK.

In debates he's trying too hard to win the debate if that makes sense. he'll contradict himself and argue in bad faith, personally insult, interrupt. whatever as long as he can win.

I think he was a bit rude in some of his latest videos. The "rationality" video in particular. He talked over the guest and just went on a crazy long ass rant about stone age people who worships deities, and old people in the tribe, and women picking partners and fuck, i don't even know. He took forever to make his "point" so i turned the video off, i didn't wanna hear a crazy rant. Like yes i know Stefan rants but this was more than usual. I guess he's coming to terms with the fact that he can't talk about Hillary Clinton's health any more.

>the Untruth about the Holocaust
There we go, found one that's for sure not real

A Brit living in Canada who lives off of Americans

if this isn't multiculturalism I don't know what is

It's funny because he's very relaxed and gentlrmanly when debating people like Walter Block or Vladimir Safatile but whenever he has a debate with his listeners he constantly interrupts and browbeats. He decries academia so much but ultimately respects them more than his own listeners.

He went on for ages about how he thinks that humans have evolved to be irrational. then a while later he was saying that children are born rational and have it beat out of them by the system.

Was a pretty shitty video.

Why do we have 2 threads about this undereducated demagogue?
Stefan, is that you? You know that you need to be either entertaining or intelligent to have a following? And you never had either, you know it, right you filthy academic failure?

When you're truly beyond red and blue pills

He's not gentlemanly he's completely submissive.

He had Alex Jones on his show and you could tell he became a complete bottom bitch. He's afraid of losing views and takes those fears out on his callers believing what he is doing is correct and thus reaffirming his behavioral pattern

He never said humans evolved to be irrational. He stated that in order to survive in tribal societies, whose leadership relied on irrationality to preserve their power, people would rather stoop down to the same level than put themselves at risk.

His guests will say something completely retarded or against his political views and he will just go "Right, right"

>His ego has gotten too big. He thinks he is responsible for Trumps win.
He has contributed to it more than most individuals. The Untruth videos etc. probably gave ammunitition to a lot of Trump supporters who could use it to convince others.

Na mate he explicitly said that those women would choose men who would not rock the boat except unless they were particularly ambitious.

>Lolisophy
>Enjoying the little things in life
Kekek

>Lauren Southern
No

What a fucking looney

>Faghammer666

From everything I've seen the past few years

The guest call in to talk.
He expects them to do research
He does no research
Opens a wikipedia page
Attempts to shame the guest if it's a conflicting view point
Hand waves them when he's reading
Bases his logic solely on his own emotional experiences and beliefs and not on any kind of absolutes as he did an entire video about Relativism being bullshit is just golden

It's not a philosophy show. It's not a talk show. It's just some limey prick being smug.

Alex Jones is way bigger than Sup Forums

I was gonna put Milo on my list but he seems a bit larger as well

How can you misunderstand him so much

>King of Carrot Flowers part 1 (Cover)

this. hes a fucking asshole when hes not in control of the topic.
he should stick to politics and not do phone ins.

he was a cunt for 9/11
a cunt for flat earth
a cunt for UFO's
and if you mention you might of got a few more tweets than him this week then thats it, show cancelled.. we are just talking about tweets and viewers for the next 45 mins.

he is a fucking leaf

He was 5yearoldtarian up until a year ago

libertarians are innately based in relativism as it is based on the principal of "What's best"

The rest are things that happen regularly almost every show there is nothing to misunderstand.

It's just sad to see because he could be GOD TIER if he wasn't so egotistical and dismissive to his own audience.

His interviews with interesting people were/are great.

His 'The Truth About..." videos used to be pretty good but you can tell they are just a bunch of interns putting wikipedia shit up on a teleprompter for him to rant about, a lot of times he has no idea what he's reading and has to pause and get the gist of what the sentence says, obviously showing he didn't do any of the research himself and its just him rambling some shit and then he can frame it in his well honed philosophical view to make it seem like he has some deep understanding of the subject. Those videos are just bad now.

And they had the most to benefit from picking men who would provide a stable, trouble-free life in society, such as it was at the time. That to me does not seem to prove their inability to rationalise, rather it proves their knack for complacency under the current societal norms.

He's a lolbertarian at heart, those guys are overemotional about alot of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0aYX9T44W4
from 14.35, Hol up! Hol Up!

which show did this happen in?

Reminder that none of the posts in this thread are arguments.