This is a legit comic book page

How can we destroy comics once and for all?

Other urls found in this thread:

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-04.html
bleedingcool.com/2010/06/11/g-willow-wilson-converting-to-islam-and-selling-out-of-comics-by-greg-baldino/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read chinese comics instead

>How can we destroy comics once and for all?
Sit back and do nothing.

Doujins are always so boring.
Always the same boring plot

WTF is this shit. Glad I stopped reading them a few years ago when they started replacing white straight males with freaks, women and subhumans,

>I only read vanilla and/or faceless old men gangbang/NTR doujins

you havent read that one then

This can't be real

It's real and cancelled.

Let Bendis write all the comics

Stop reading them?

This is the peak of American culture. What a few years ago Americans on Sup Forums claimed would be remembered in the future as this generation's myths and legends, like the Iliad.

You best start believing in cultural marxism.

>the reason democrats lost

>a bunch of unarmed folks, mostly women and children

Just stick to good comics

Bendis?

Cerebus

>This is a legit comic book page
No way. I refuse to believe that even as fucking retarded as comics have gotten, they'd still be this blatant. They're smart enough to at least TRY to blur their agenda.

Honestly Cap Hydra has been pretty good so far

>Hitting someone bound be the lasso.

They literally can't be more retarded than this. It's like they are trying to fail.

I don't get what you are saying op, are you saying that bad comics should not be allowed to exist or what?

Read Criminal

Or Stray Bullets

I like this because the writer realized he made Red fucking Skull sound like the good guy, so on the next page they turn into nazi suicide bombers

>Implying she wouldn't break her hand immediately on that steroid jaw

>reading comics
its all the same capeshit sjw propaganda

This is one of the cringiest things I've ever come across.

>Red skull
>Sounding like a good guy
No leaf, you are the insane one here

Just stard reading good comics, that's it.

Just remember that the movies are more successful

Seems like they're destroying themselves just fine.

Comic writer here.

I go out of my way to leave politics out of what I write because you always get shit like that or, on the other end of the spectrum, stuff like Holy Terror.

Comics are about people in wacky costumes beating up bad guys, not about overt political commentary or storylines ripped from the headlines.

I have to hide my power level and not let on that I'm center-right because virtually all of my friends and colleagues in this industry (aside from my main artist partner, thank god) are major liberal weenies.

I'm sorry but I cannot reveal who I am. Just know that not all comic book authors are like this.

This one is extra funny now. Valiant really shot themselves in the foot there. I went to a comic convention the weekend after the election and Valiant had a table there with that recent copy of Faith hilariously absent.

DUMF

BTFO!!!!!!!

Grant Morrison?
I want to believe :(

Oswall is based and always was.

>He's actually telling the truth, but we don't like the way he's saying it

I always loved this page, because they literally admit he's right due to being compelled to tell the truth, so they just punch him.

wtf i love the penguin now

>ask me about my canceled book
>ask me about my writer using completely made-up sexism to try and leverage more work from Marvel
>ask me about how everyone in the industry thought this book was trash until the writer started crying sexism then 75% of them started taking her side
>ask me how the writer of this comic literally has no clue how to structure a comic book story and blames men when her terrible book featuring a character nobody ever cared about doesn't sell well

support the ones that dont give a fuck about liberal feelings of course you dumb idiot

I'm not Grant Morrison.

hes got my vote

stop shilling your shitty comic mike

>Comics are about people in wacky costumes beating up bad guys, not about overt political commentary or storylines ripped from the headlines.
Forgetting the period where heroes like Superman, Namor, Human Torch and Captain Marvel was used for war time propaganda are we?

Hell we seem to be forgetting Captain America and X-men as a whole aren't we?

Man you really go out of your way to make it hard to like your work.

you are trying to make me love him or something?

(((comics))) are already dying while based series keep based shops in business.

>walk past (((comic))) shop on way to work every day
>all marvel capeshit
>absolutely flooded with t-shirts and meme merchandise
>two racks of comics in back corner of shop
>just started closeout sale the other month
meanwhile
>old comic shop on north end of town
>nothing in shop that isn't paper
>pick up some new Dredds every once in awhile
>mostly indie stuff and a lot of Dark Horse
>(((DC))) almost nowhere to be found
>(((Marvel))) only has punisher prints and a few no-names out
>clerk says nobody is buying capeshit comics ever since they went full retard with their multiculti campaign and fired all their decent writers

Beautiful

>1 post by this id
neck yourself libshit nigger lover

What were sales for that comic even like?

Captain America is always best when he's dealing in grand themes that are more about the human condition than anything overtly political or topical. I've always thought the X-Men sucked.

Thats exactly what I would say, if I were grant morrison.

>posting that image
>not the animated .gif

I hope you get enriched

That just sounds like an extra dimensional superhero

>Grant Morrison
>Center right
Are you dumb?

Watchmen was never good, in fact the character in question was suppose to be hated and viewed as a crazed nutjob. Moore was fucking surprised when everyone liked him the most.

>unsolicited opinions on israel
i lost

Is this real? This is just too on the nose. They are not even trying to hide their agendas at all.

Please no

Wtf? I'm with penguin now.

LET'S SHOW DUMF WHO'S BOSS!!!

>unsolicited opinions on Israel?

I laughed tb desu

Really bad. This was the final issue. Note: 20,000 and below for that number on the right is cancellation range for Marvel.

comichron.com/monthlycomicssales/2016/2016-04.html

There are comics that sell worse than that that haven't yet been canceled though, so if a higher-up at Marvel really likes something they won't axe it (example: Unbeatable Squirrel Girl does similar sales numbers and it's still not canceled). The fact that Angela got canceled at issue 7 shows the Marvel brass weren't fans of it.

UUUUUUUHNNNNNNNN!! TAKE THAT DUMF!

Have you ever read the Invisibles? It's basically "how to live life in the center " the book.

I think it's going to get worse. I think liberal millennials are just so stupid and out of touch despite being young that they think if they inject far left politics into everything it will be a hit

>A FUCKING INFLATION ARTIST

I have no idea what you want to prove because Frank kills criminals of all kind. Race, age and gender matters not to him

Rorscharch's crazed passion on doing what is right makes him so charismatic, i cant believe Moore wrote him to be hated

sorry my fellow white male

But where does the right part of it come in?

What is mansplaining? I thought if I just lurked long enough eventually I'd realize what it means from context, but I just don't seem get it.

Did this bitch eat the Gomu-Gomu no Mi?

Do you think Marvel will do this for Trump?

It's when you prove a woman is wrong by using facts

Marvel, who is by far the worst perpetrator of this mindset, is approaching a bubble bursting with their business model. Their constant deluge of reboots, events, and variant covers is really hurting their own marketshare. Speaking with several people working at various comic shope across the nation, DC is handily beating Marvel for marketshare and retailers are more and more refusing to play Marvel's minimum order number games.

A friend who works at a local shop tells me they have hundreds of Marvel comics sitting unsold that they won't even be able to move out of the dollar bin, and that they've reduced total order volume for Marvel by about a third just this year alone.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nah this one's /ourgoy/

'Mansplaining' is whenever a man tells a woman why she's wrong. About anything. Ever.

its a buzzword to silence men when they educate women with facts

Not trying to prove anything, Ahmed.

Fuck that, read Australian comics instead

she's not even old enough to vote.

>G Willow Wilson

bleedingcool.com/2010/06/11/g-willow-wilson-converting-to-islam-and-selling-out-of-comics-by-greg-baldino/

Punisher is so based, I need to start collecting again.