Vladimir Putin says Russia's borders 'do not end anywhere'

Sup Forumstards will defend this

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-russia-border-do-not-end-anywhere-comments-quote-eu-us-tensions-a7438686.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1smdrOi8T25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was joking

he's still a piece of shit

All of Europa is rightful Russian clay
Soon comrades, soon

>ITT autsitic burgers cant tell a joke from a a real statement

>the (((independent)))

When will this manlet ever learn?

he cares about his people yo

The border is a closed line. As confined within itself. It's called geometry, my obese melanin enriched friend.

this is an understandable statement from someone that thrived in the USSR. He cant stand that russia is not united. he wants to bring it together again. That is his plan.

So thats why central asian subhumans are flooding the country like fucking plague

Not really.

What country are you my rare friend?

by "his people" he means the national security of russia. hes patriotic as fuck, by any means necessary.

Had a dream last night that I was hanging out with Trump and Putin.

This isn't the first time. Who else feels like they know Trump? I can't help but feel like he's one of my best friends despite never having met him.

Hes at least better than Yeltsin and Soviet jews

Fucking commie authoritarian piece of shit. How rich has he become from ruling Russia, billions? ahaha

CUNT

Of course they're going to say that shit, the U.S acts without any care for its borders so why shouldn't the Russians as well?

Imperialism is Imperialism no matter how you view it.

No, he is just as corrupted and incompetent as they were.

>US
>Imperialist
fuck off leaf

Good - I hope he liberates us from Little Potato

Define "national security" pls. If that means china-level wages without actual indusrty, perhaps you're right.
Not that much. He's just smarter than they are.

He wasn't joking, he was talking about his space program and general outer space exploration

I wonder how many times this shill, thread will get posted

You mean geography, my vodka guzzling 3rd world buddy.

Shit like this is exactly why we need walls

Poo Jr™

cyka blyat
vodka

> space program
> general outer space exploration
There's your answer. He didn't talk about politics or Earth at all.

>He wasn't joking
He literally said "just kidding" after saying this. So if you believe him, you'll think it's a joke. If you don't believe him, why do you care what he said? You don't believe him do you

Fuck off Sri lanka cleaning ladies here are based

It ends in finnish mg position.

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I keked

posting slavshit in return

It's not hard to understand. Russia wants a big geographical barrier between itself and the rest of the world and until it gets that or at least has influence over the countries around it, it's not going to stop.

vocaroo.com/i/s1smdrOi8T25

>They literally invade countries that threaten the dollar by accepting other currencies for their oil.
>Not imperialist.
Man I hate Americans.

based

>I love American99% and the U.S.
I always wondered what it is: shit in the head or kinda japanese psychological feature? The more you nuke japs the more they love you.

It's a saying because Russia is so fucking big.He tried to make a joke with a saying and failed, that's all.

No, its a soviet joke that combines satire about expansionism with bait and switch and math jokes. Explanation here

Guys, the length of russian border is 60 932 km half as much as equator. Just fucking imagine this. He said it ironically.

Alaska?