I'm sad goyim

Israel could have so much richer if we didn't have those pesky arabs to deal with
those fires they started cost about 300 million of my precious, precious income tax shekels to put out
ironically this is the same pool from which the same Israeli arabs suck their welfare

I want more jew gold for myself and my family but I have no idea where to get it from
any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeasteye.net/news/behind-israel-s-campaign-vilify-peace-groups-968566518
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also inb4 pic related
we're not falling for that shit again

Get it from gullible goyim in Europe and the US, that's what I'm doing.
(They still haven't tried to Shoah me yet! Lmao stupid goyim)

why doesnt israel just gas every arab and quickly replace them with jews who wear muslim clothes for some time and leave it unreported in media and tell all goys they are anti-semites if they try to say something else

oy vey greatest ally, here I hope this makes up for it!

>we're not falling for that shit again
fucking kek

Try to get Merkel elected again and then ask for some handouts.
Done.

Switzerland probably still has some.

how exactly

not enough jews
we have like 500 million arabs in the middle east to deal with
they're like ticks, it doesn't matter how many you get rid of. there'll always be more tomorrow

.. so what you're saying is that Israel gets only 10% of American aid funds.
why the fuck are you giving money to the UN? give it to us, at least we'll use it to shoot shitskins

not gonna lie
I think Merkel's pretty hot

why are we giving any of it to anyone.. fuck africa theres people here that will die from the cold this winter.
But ok best ally, you can have 200% of it

This post is screencap worthy. Good job OP. Also, your a faggot.

How about we give you money per muslim killed?

what

I've never heard of your country before
it sounds like one of those imaginary places Marvel villains come from

I thought that was the arrangement already

Well if it wasn't for the Arabs you wouldn't be getting those 6 billion dollars America gives you every year

yeah but they go into weapons, mostly aviation

I don't want more attack aircraft, I want money to pay my housekeeper

Kick'em out, Shlomo.

I'd give you a shekel but you know, Mexico.

get some from soros faggot

did that at 48
results were .. well, less than satisfying

yeah I know
how about some refresco instead?

soros doesn't fund Israel
he only funds anti-Israeli bodies like the NIF or BDS
the only times he stops giving money to Israeli national destruction is when there's risk arab muslims here wouldn't like it, IE femen

I like this thread. Zionist/nationalist Jews are cool. It's like we have the same enemy.

kek

poverty?
at least you bellends had a chance to ransack China

Oy vey! but there is gold in there, not another shoa, promise!

they only want nationalism for themselves. they can fuck off.

>3 billion to Israel
>literally receiving the most foreign aid of any of these countries while simultaneously having the best living standards

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS!!!

gtfo I don't believe you.
.... how much gold are we talking here

Then drop all support for and condemn anti-white initiatives, academics and public figures and let nationalism take over Europe and the West.

Then we'll happily turn a blind eye while you genocide all the arabs to make way for a Greater Israel. Might even come and help you off them all as well if we can finally bury the hatchet on anti-white hatred and anti-Semitism.

its free money nothing bad will possibly come, go get it!

well, it's a little more complicated than this
we have a higher GDP per capita, meaning that we can be coerced to only buy American with the money that we DO make ourselves. That was the basis to the arrangement we signed at 1979

we "get" 3 billion, then as "a friendly gesture" buy American products with 15 billion dollars total
by comparison, Egypt "gets" only 1.5 billion, but can only afford to really buy American with 2.5 billion dollars in total

we don't do that you fucking chav bellend slagcunt limey
we're not globalists jews, globalists typically want to erase all national identities in all first world nations, including ours
just google Shtulim Campaign and you'll see exactly how (((global media))) responds when Israel tries to weaken leftists pro-Islamic bodies

Enough to plate all of Jerusalem's buildings and Walls

The Arabs are just as much Israeli as you. Don't be a racist bigot, Schlomo

Really though, who is more of a threat to the Jew? White Christians or Arab Muslims?

Kill soros, kill the rothchilds, kill all the other prolific jews, mossad them all. Show your traces (as you are perhaps doing with trump and geertje in flag related), show that you are nationalists. And we may get an desire to not massacre you all. Also let go of the federal reserve. Stop meddling with all of this crap. Stop supporting the genocide of the whites. If you do that, perhaps we will turn a blind eye to you killing arabs. Srsly. Perhaps...

Wow, so you win, and the military-industrial complex in the US wins! Seems like the only one getting the short end of the stick is the American taxpayer, but who gives a fuck about them!

but they just burned like 10% of the country down!!
ffs use your wits. Israel is almost entirely desert and coastal plain. burning forests are a serious pain in the ass for our firefighters but overall not THAT much of a threat
but what happens when YOUR muslims pick up on the idea and start torching down Galloway and the Ardennes?

I don't see Christians as enemies at all, unless they're pro-Arabic

mossad Soros and the rotschilds.
quaint.
how the fuck do you propose we do that? they have more money than 10 israeli annual budgets. if the CIA can't do it, how the fuck would we?!

>ffs use your wits. Israel is almost entirely desert and coastal plain. burning forests are a serious pain in the ass for our firefighters but overall not THAT much of a threat
Don't you need terraforming to grow forests in Israel? I don't see why it wouldn't be more of an issue to you than to us.

you mean same taxpayer that is employed by said industrial complex? well gee willikers mister, maybe it is time to scrap it all

but with you being a leaf I fail to see why you'd care, to be frank

well swamps and forests were always part of northern Israel and Lebanon
total area is shrinking though due to climate change and the constant growth of the global desert chain northward. one of the reasons the fires spread so quickly is the fact there's an unusual dry heat wave going on here right now

so it's a nuisance and bad news for us, but might be a serious environment hazard to Europe

>how the fuck do you propose we do that? they have more money than 10 israeli annual budgets. if the CIA can't do it, how the fuck would we?!

well I dont know, but just do your best to show the world that you are not like those wandering kikes. Distance yourself from them, make accusations against soros, pump your own money into anti soros things and then get "discovered" Fucking remove that dirtbag.

Most mudslimes live in cities and other highly urban areas. They don't have any access to forests and we live in such a wet climate that they wouldn't do much damage anyway

We should start a fundraiser general. Next edition theme ideas?

Then why do we never hear any criticism of anti-white liberal Jews or mass-migration into the West from you? We'd start purging anti-Semitism from the right if we started hearing some support for change. Defend our right to live in homogeneous, monocultural homelands and we'll do something to fight BDS, globalism and the pro-Islam leftists who want to destroy you.

Atheist or non-Christian white Europeans have no reason to dislike or not work with Zionist Jews. It's time we spoke up for the rights of each other and broke the liberal, globalist narrative.

heres a gift for you my dear jew

dunno about your climate, but keep in mind that it's trivially easy to just sneak into a forest at night with some matchsticks and leave before anyone notices
it's an excellent way to cause a serious amount of property damage with low risk to the perpetrator

heh
you goyim really are blue pilled, aren't you

middleeasteye.net/news/behind-israel-s-campaign-vilify-peace-groups-968566518

you have no clue as to who is really fucking who and for what purpose, do you.
allow me to explain it in one fucking sentence: global elites want to switch the existing roles of the first and third world
USA and Europe will become FAR more poor, but Israel doesn't survive the transition at all
and when the our government tries to do something about it, we get yelled down as fascists and arab baby killers

... by groups of people funded by the same "jews" that both you and I hate

israelis are the best jews, i don't think anyone's debating that.

>but keep in mind that it's trivially easy to just sneak into a forest at night with some matchsticks and leave before anyone notices
People do that all the time here and they never get far. They get arrested. Forests are generally far away enough from civilization but close enough so that we can see fires. The perps can never get away in time

The problem is that the evidence is overwhelming of soros'es evil ways. From funding BLM, to him slushing funds to all sorts of organizations that impede actual democracy. To the financing of media. We know its soros and probably also the rothchilds. Its not the elites dude. Just admit that you have bad, powerful subgroups amongst yourselves. At times you hate them and wish to kill them, but if a goy manages to become too powerful, you still prefer eachother to that goym and then conspire against the actual white elites.

are you saying that when 500 arabs working together entering from multiple spots would be as easy to stop as 3 pyromaniacs?
I'm not saying that it will definitely happen, I'm saying it might be a hazard you should keep your eyes open for

Well if hundreds of Arabs were heading up to some forests it would raise alarms. Also take into account that we have the most CCTV cameras than any other country on the planet

among ourselves?
Soros is actively trying to destroy my country, you idiot
not corrupt it, not make it degenerate, but literally make it unable to defend itself from invasion. he funds the NIF and the NIF fakes charges of war crimes against IDF men, to make them hesitate to shoot or make officers hesitate before approving of operations against terrorists
I'd happily throw him in prison myself if I could. I don't give two shits about him being a jew, nor any rotschild prick. But good luck actually managing to speak against him when the Obama administration holds us by the balls for 8 years!!

Are you guys that easily manipulated by money? Thats exciting

That makes it clear Europe's new generation of nationalists need to do more to support Israel and defend the government against the globalists trying to subvert and destroy you like that case.

You're doing the right thing, we need to do more to shut down the 'human rights' organisations trying to stop and slander you with accusations about 'human rights abuses'. If we can take control of our governments and get rid of these moles it's a step on the road to progress.

But what doesn't make sense is why aren't you fighting back at higher levels? Where are the Mossad attempts on Soros and others trying to destroy Israel with globalism?

look mate
we might be jews
but even we don't hoard enough fucking gold to try taking out the global fucking elites or their figureheads, like Soros or Morgan ourselves

you're talking about people that have more fucking resources than literally most countries out there. Mossad can place a hit on some major terrorist like Mabhouh but against a whole fucking private army with state of the art security tech

Well I hate to potentially give valid information to a jew, but have you not realized that your kind is also subject to change of a very weird kind?

I believe your race is much more prone to this psychological change that is tied to civilizations.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

I once talked with one of your jews who said that he was ruled by one of these r selected degenerates and hated it.

That your army truly is fucked by the higher ups.

And then I remember that a lot of jews, including jews like soros may actually mean what they are saying, that they may actually believe their own garbage. From the wikileaks emails that seem to confirm this fact, to some other obscure sources.

Your race is so easily prone to go into the r selected mindset, a little bit too much food, and too few weapons for self defense and BAM, fucking r selected jews everywhere.

Why not at least attack the lower downs co-ordinating the spurious 'human rights' lawsuits and funding the groups that weaken your borders and paralyse the IDF? Surely you've the expertise to break their infrastructure without getting caught or giving away who's doing it. Especially when there's the prospect of collaboration from other Western nationalists soon, you won't be alone trying to shut down the 'human rights' organisations and groups planted within to destabilise everything.

We meet again my right wing nihilist friend.

>I'm sad goyim
>Israel could have so much richer if we didn't have those pesky arabs to deal with
>those fires they started cost about 300 million of my precious, precious income tax shekels to put
>out
>ironically this is the same pool from which the same Israeli arabs suck their welfare

>I want more jew gold for myself and my family but I have no idea where to get it from
>any ideas?

Use your nukes goy

kek, well perhaps. Well watch the video, its no joke and I actually take this to heart as well as to how to explain liberals, and these weird r/K selection things.

If you actually want to improve your country, recognizing these individuals, learning about the amygdala may aid you.

I dare say it would be quite interesting to see jews abandon their r selected psychology things. Perhaps if you settle down, kill all arabs, you may become a normal nation still.

Problem is that you have been r selected for so long, that there is even religious lore that condemn the traits which make people K selected. To that of defending your territory, to that of settling down.

jews will soon move back to Poland, women in Poland don't have childern, this land will be empty soon

>Aidtugal