REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LEGALIZE IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

FUCKING
NORMIES

Not a real post.

Legalize in Norway REEEEEEE

INTELLECTUALS DRUG

at least post a top bud, not a fuckin larfy sidestem

Definitely not the intellectuals drug, that would be LSD, my friend.

Absolutely not. Legalize hemp, as it is actually useful. But marijuana, hell no.

T. Pot smoker of 5 years

yeah right fucker

Yeah right u r just mad cause the niggaz who smoked pot were popular in school white boi

Id prove you wrong by posting a picture of my bong, but fortunately im not that dumb, and am currently at work.

Shut up ahmed. Don't you have to go prep the bull?

cuck

What kind of fucking degenerate are you? Counter my arguments instead of flinging insults faggot. Why would legalizing weed be helpful to us? All it will do is create more lazy drug-filled welfare collectors

genuinely interested. do you have some examples?

I don't answer questions from faggots

Because you have no counter-argument other than "im a fucking lazy degenerate faggot who wants to do nothing but swed420 blazeit"

ok faggot

Fucking kill yourself you degenerate piece of shit. I'll even loan you the gun and a bullet.

no

See kids, this is your brain on pot. It turns you into a brain-dead faggot who can't even properly support his position.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CANNABIS IS LEGALIZED HERE FOR OVER 60 MILLION AMERICANS

I'd rather smoke weed in California

The whole point of legalizing pot is to but street dealers out of business, make weed harder for kids to get, and tax the shit out of it so it actually goes toward some good.

Weed use is already an epidemic here legalizing is the only way we can cut back on its public use. (some anti-cigarette style propaganda would help too)

See faggot, this is an argument While i agree pot use is a problem, legalizing it wont stop the drug dealers. If anything, they'll get more money from it. Who wants to pay taxes on an eighth, when i can get ome for 20 bucks?

faggot

you can get so many different products when it's legalized though, I was in Colorado a couple of years ago and visited a dispensary, they had weed soda, weed gummi bears, weed lemon drops, brownies, hell they had weed gum.