Looks like they won after all

Looks like they won after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/
politicususa.com/2016/11/25/report-thousands-wisconsin-votes-trump-recount-begins.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they already did a Michigan recount you dunce

I have been saying this for ages, (((they))) won't let him win no matter what.

sauce pls

freep.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-wins-michigan-votes/94360852/

>Trump leads by 12k
>do recount (which is why they took 2 days to report vote totals)
>Trump still led by 10.9k

Its over, she can't win

>Michigan recount takes literally a second when it took them 2 weeks to call it
right...

the recount was in that two week period you mongoloid retard, thats why there are two different sets being reported everywhere

No, they didn't do a recount.

The votes were going through the certification process, which every state does. The media refused to call the election for no reason.

is it over for trump?

No Michigan only uses paper ballot and was already recounted, Trump still wins. Also there is 0 evidence for Pennsylvania, and extremely weak evidence for Wisconsin from an unreputable source. The absolute worst that can happen is Wisconsin being flipped.

If this election teaches us one thing is to never trust predictions and speculation. It's over for Trump, they are going to steal it.

No. Nate Silver, Frank Luntz, Snopes and even CNN said this was all bullshit and that there's no reason for a recount.

Clinton campaign is now involved in the recount. They're going to try and fuck with the numbers.

He never had a chance. It was all Sup Forums cirlcejerk

Oh no! Oh well, I support Madame President now.

Fuck off you newfag

>spend $2.5 million for 2403 votes
>final result doesn't change

>Americans are so bad at math they need to recount the most important calculation that only happens to be every 4 years

I'm freaking out you guys. I was so happy when we won, but shit like this
>politicususa.com/2016/11/25/report-thousands-wisconsin-votes-trump-recount-begins.html
has me worried that the left will steal the election from us.

Hello again CTR, I've missed you!

It took 2 weeks to call it because they were doing a recount, dumb-dumb

A recount has never resulted in a discrepancy of more than 1000 votes in all of US history. The infamous florida debacle in 2000 had a margin of 500 votes. The margins in these states ranges from like 16,000 to 70,000. It's not happening.

If the Dems could magically make 5,000 votes vanish then who's to say they can't make another 20,000 vanish. The fucking bastards.

>hello newfag
*fixd
why would anyone trust mainstream media in the first place?

recount it twelve more times so that its gets to clinton leading

the most well armed citiznedry on earth is who is to say.

if they pull shit like that you dont th ink the 60+ million trump supports wont go instantly insane and kill every cuck in usa?
>but bbbbhb uuut muh military
THEY WILL JOIN OUR SIDE, MOST OF THE ARMED FORCES ARE (((CRAZY RIGHT WINGERS)))....ITS OVER DEMOCRAPS WE WON
BEND THY KNEE OR DIE

more dead peoples ballots just showed up in every state, the whole country voted for clinton with a 9 gorillion lead

I win again Sup Forums I win again

>the most well armed citiznedry on earth is who is to say.
look im all for that but lets be real. its 2016. no one's going to do shit

Isn't this speculation?

Drumphtfft is finished. Madam-Elect Presidentess Hillary already retracted her concession and will be inaugurated early, just to put Dtrumfptftards on suicide watch. How can they even compete???

Trump won the rust belt states by thousands of votes.

Al Gore lost Florida by like, 500 votes or something ridiculous? A recount isn't going to change anything. If the presidency was ripped from Trump somehow, expect a civil war.

They're not as omnipotent as you might think.

It's really possible to pick Clinton by electors?

>expect a civil war
you pussys wouldnt leave the comfort of your moms basement

I know, but I'm just so worried. I thought this was over and the most we'd have to deal with would be a few faithless electors, but them trying this has me on edge. I don't want to come this far only to have it stolen in the end.

*PSSSHHHT* Aaahh Sup Forums, I got a clean shot on a CTR straggler here, what are your orders, over?

I would. We would burn NYC and Washington DC to the ground.

Who says I'm gonna fight in it :^) I'll be cozy and warm, watching it with you guys

>WA
>MI
>PA
>blue

*WI

You are cleared to go, take the shot.

>Says the increasingly triggered Limey for the 10th time this week

Faithless electors must pass their new vote by a two state Congressmen first. Then they have to get the President-elect below 270 votes, and with the addition of Michigan to Trump's tally, it doesn't look good for them. In the 0.000275% chance they do manage this, the vote then goes to the House of Representatives, which is majority Republican, and will not, for the sake of their own careers - possibly their lives - do anything except uphold the original vote.

>Three branches will become one.

You fools should know by now you cannot meddle with what's predestined. Give it up already.

Michigan already did a recount, it's Trump country and she can't win without it.

winter break is coming so these idiots picked a bad time.

Serena and her thigh highs gives me diamonds

no you wouldnt now shutup grown folks talking

That kind of shady shit would be too blatant

Remember we are not liberals. I'd literally beat you to death in cold blood

>Inb4 a found truckload of ballots! And surprise, surprise, they're all marked Clinton.

Holding on to hope, that doesn't exist. (((They))) need to realise that they lost, move on. It's like they can't understand that they actually lost. The MSM refusing to report on the win is fanning the flames. All its going to do is cause more shit.

Take the shot.

Prove your loyalty.

Trumps finished! Sad! Dont let him get the nuclear codes!

Go to bed Hillary. This Sup Forums obsession is bad for your.

it's not the basement dwellers that will arm up.

Shoot him in the balls and let him bleed out.

If straw grasping were an olympic event, these assnuggets would win the gold every time.

Nice trips, but it isn't about losing an election to them. It's about all the progress globalist kikes have made being stopped dead in its tracks, and doing everything they can to save their plans for world domination at any cost. The media is complicit. They work for them. That's why your media has become so insane; it's not that they don't know what's really happening. They do. They just want it to continue because they've become invested in it, as well.

It's going to be cold this war. Watch the Pacific front.

>Believing the MSM
Nothing to see goyim.