Can this mess be fixed?

My town is

Mix rat poison in their food. Is it really that difficult ?

In your heart you know what you must do.

If it is any consolation, you'll be immortalized on Sup Forums and /k/ for all time.

>>Their home, food and clothes are being provided through our church and donations
Literally why? You couldn't find any underprivileged Canadians to help?

you know wat you must do

You're asking for help on the internet but you're not willing to commit murder, you're hopeless.

But I'll help you.. home invasions. That's what keeps them out of my town, mask up and go take back what the pathetic weak government gave them. The police aren't against it.

Don't help and start planting seeds of distrust and annoyance about them with people you talk too.
>eventually you'll help turn public opinion.

If you do something stupid you look evil and they look sympathetic. Play the Elon game user. You only one man and you need to build a team.

Don't worry, they'll leave your town soon and migrate to the GTA

Reported this thread to the RCMP.

we have a million and a half of them, but theyre the wrong kind of brown since they are aboriginal and catholic

>guys we looted poor countries for centuries
>it is unfair to ask us to handle 3 families
i wipe my ass with you, hypocritical leaf.

I'm behind 5 proxies you nigger.

I would never recommend you commit a crime, but if my house was set fire to and my children burned up i wouldn't want to stay there =^)

after being looted by them for a millenium.

or did the mugals raping your fucking ancestors into ash damage your races IQ that badly?

Stop being such a massive vagina. Those refuges are getting shit food and shit clothes it's not like it costs any more to keep these fuckers around.

Everything good you have in your shithole of a country was given to you by the British.

lol these people are terrible

When you poo in the streets, leaves are the only things you have to wipe with.

Why are you such a shithead? It's not even funny if you're joking. And if you're not you're an idiot and you're furthering the destruction of your own country.

mughals integrated here, tard.
like?

>mughals integrated here, tard.
Spotted the muzzie, kill yourself you street shitting Haji.

This.
Or complain about it in a Chinese fly fishing forum.