>Trump Triumphant
dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11737800
webm.land/w/W9jl/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

poopbutt

I was born in the late 80s. When I was growing up me and my neighbor kids played outside. When I wen't to school, people talked to each other constantly, everyone in the class was friends with everyone else. No identity politics horseshit. People went to the library to borrow books. I knew so many people. The future was seen as very hopeful.

>today
Everyone is glued to their smartphones 90+% of the day. Especially kids. All of the world's entertainment within a seconds reach. No one knows how to put effort into anything, everything must be instant gratification. No one talks to each other, that is borderline considered creepy. 1000 Facebook friends, but much less friends that you actually see face to face. Identity politics has infested every level of society. Mental illnesses massively in the rise, social interaction massively in decline, and these two are directly linked.

Fuck I hate this new world, I want to go back.

>Lefties are infighting again over Castro's death

rip

pls gibe some succ pls

“I would probably comb my hair back. Why? Because this thing is too hard to comb. I wouldn’t have time, because if I were in the White House, I’d be working my ass off.”

Will Trump change his hair?

The day of the rake will come.

Anyone else feel like Sup Forums has passed the peak and it's just completely pointless now?
I've started to spend less and less time here. It's like it's completely pointless, and the only people who post anymore are CTR shills talking shit. Who the fuck cares about them.

It's kind of over.

Wait, does anyone else remember those 13 women who all came out and said Trump raped them?

What happened to them? Why did they all stop?

Give the guy a break. Can't a man mourn his father?

you get sum tucc

don't worry the trump curse shall befall upon them.

SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME SUCC

It's true you know.

"""They"""" didn't exist in the first place.

strawpoll.me/11737800

Whats to explain?

Its normal to have empathy for another human being. Unlike some people. *cough* Drumpf *cough*

TRUMP IS GONNA EXPOSE 9/11

Leafs are next folks. Pinkos getting elected, many such cases.

I dunno, but I really wonder if he will continue to wear hats

Day of the rake when?

Destroy technology. That is the only solution.

>commie
>human being

Worst time period. Trump won, but isn't in office yet. Nothing to do but wait.

>Sure just take a seat over there darling

someone re-arranged the salty post-it notes at the union square subway station in manhattan

I would be more worried if he wasn't acting like a total faggot

you want to make jokes about Castro, but missed that a famous pedo photographer snuffed it a day or two ago.
Hey, I wonder what he might've known

4u

Hill dawg has been laying pretty low recently i think she knows better than to think 37 electoral votes will flip before december 20

Is the Hillary campaign actually participating? Has the Trump campaign said anything yet?

Guys

If Jill Stein's attentionwhoring movement causes the electorals to be delayed past December 19th, doesn't that mean those votes won't be used?

Where is the source of the goddamned Trump statement. No one seems to be able to provide it.

GOD DAMMIT YOU FUCKING KRAUT YOU STOLE MY (You)'s THE HAIR QUESTION WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THEM FUCK OFF

REEEEEEEEEEE

I could easily go without technology. Problem is, no one else seems to be able to. Which means for example, I can't initiate small talk, the other person has their smart phone as a shield.

Our work is just beginning. For now, leisure. We've earned it.

only if u give succ back

Im getting really nervous now

Any chance Trump can still lose?

CNN just reported that the Clinton campaign is participating in the recount

lel

I don't know about that but I need a succ from a anything

its kinda suprising no one has ever accused trudeau of rape

hes just that gay isnt he

Disgusting.

>END
>CAP
>ITAL
>ISM
edgy

fucking lol

Irony in all of this is that Momiji means Maple

lets go burger

Can confirm, JillShill herself said it on NBC 2 hours ago.

A FUCKING LEAF SUPPORTS A FUCKING RED, REALLY JOGGERS YOUR KNOGGERS
SUCCING MYSELF ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH ANYMORE

I'm a bit worried now that the Clinton campaign itself is actually participating

Hopefully I'm just being paranoid

>Blue WI meme

>leafs

Somebody save us from this meme of a man.

To every woman, every gay, and every person whose skin isn’t white,
I’m sorry. I’m a white, college educated, male and it’s my fault Trump is president. Don’t get me wrong, I supported and voted for Hillary. What I didn’t do was protect you.

Before the election, when the topic was brought up I would let people know Trump was an awful choice and that I was going to vote for Hillary. What I didn’t do was attempt to change anyone’s mind. I avoided the slight discomfort of a political discussion, and now everyone must pay for my cowardice. Instead of discussing why people should not vote for Trump and instead support Hillary, I sighed and shrugged my shoulders and assumed (or hoped) these people were the outliers. Surely nobody I knew could be a true Trump supporter. Or when people would proclaim a third party was the way to go this year, I didn’t argue that although they had the right to do so, it was essentially a vote for Trump this year. I didn’t explain how it was far too risky to allow him to get into office just so they could avoid voting for Hillary. I didn’t do enough. I kept myself in too much of silo, I never thought Trump would win so I didn’t take the proper steps to insure he couldn’t win.

I have friends and family who are now living in fear. I’ve seen the articles about all the racism that has bubbled to the surface since Tuesday. I’ve heard stories of elementary school students being bullied about being sent back to their country. It’s the job of the majority to protect the minority – majority rule with minority rights. And we have failed every single minority spectacularly this time.

This is my fault, and I can only hope it isn’t an irreversible problem. Please know that I’ll do everything I can to protect you now. I pray it’s enough.

That is fucking hilarious, I did not know that.

In case you missed the fags spamming the board with it:
CLINTON CAMPAIGN GETTING INVOLVED WITH RECOUNT AND PUSHING FOR MORE!
If you live in a recount state GET INVOLVED. It is now blatantly clear they are going to try some shit!

America has every reason to be afraid that Canada might become a communist dictatorship in our lifetime.

Based Cubans

BAN LEAFS

>normal to have empathy for other human beings
>having empathy for a murderous dictator that didn't have empathy at all

DAY OF RAKE

IF CANADA TURNED INTO A COMMUNIST SHITHOLE WE WOULD MANIFEST DESTINY THE CRAP OUT OF THEM IN THE NAME OF BURGERIFIC AMERICAN DEMOCRACY

Its good to be paranoid, since fuckery can still come about from this. We need to mobilize and volunteer to observe the recount.

Why hasn't Trump said anything about this yet?

Ahh the wise words of Coolmcjazz

better start thinking up new names for your threads losers

webm.land/w/W9jl/

for the soul

>losers

>losers

Remember how some of you kind of liked (((Jill Stein))) and turned her into a positive meme?

I hope you learned your lesson about the Green Party

ITS FUCKING OVER
>ITS FUCKING OVER

ITS FUCKING OVER
>ITS FUCKING OVER

ITS FUCKING OVER
>ITS FUCKING OVER

ITS FUCKING OVER
>ITS FUCKING OVER

ITS FUCKING OVER
>ITS FUCKING OVER

ITS FUCKING OVER
>ITS FUCKING OVER

ITS FUCKING OVER
>ITS FUCKING OVER

get fucked drumpfcucks

>quad doubles

Damn son.

Marco Rubio is going ham as fuck on Obama rn damn son get that nigger

>Why hasn't Trump said anything about this yet?
Because it's a not a big deal and you guys are being yuge drama queens.

What does it mean for them to "take part" in it? The Clinton campaign shouldn't be counting votes

SUCC ME

DID I EARN THE SUCC FROM THOES DIGITS?!!?

I agree, why pay to let their fat asses lay around? Make them swim across the ocean to prove their worth.

>condompizza

I know that feel FinnBro, but I moved on.

Married and red pilled my beloved, now it is me and her against the world.

Fuck other people, be happy on your own or with your SO.

NO SUCC ME

>Anyone else feel like Sup Forums has passed the peak and it's just completely pointless now?

kek, tired of winning already?

Seems like Trump was right once again

Goddamn Shillarys meme game was terrible.

lol, they are so ignorant of history they fail to know the first to the paredón were some fellow revolutionaries that didn't truly shared their murderous ways.

What's the name of this marvellous redhead?

All parties will be involved to give the appearance of fairness. Trumps campaign will be involved as well. This is nonissue news.

if i had a dollar for every time a leftist used a strawman or a false equivalence i would have more money than god.

Agreed, what about that Mark Diva video that purposely was anti trump but ended up being generally regarded as one of the best pro trump videos.

gibs the succ first

They're taking part as observers of the recount.

Hillary Clinton's campaign said Saturday it will take part in efforts to push for recounts in several key states, joining with Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who has raised millions of dollars to have votes counted again in Wisconsin.

thats a nice anime gif u got there friend

thanks now hand over a succ