How do we stop mexican men from wanting to be women?

How do we stop mexican men from wanting to be women?

youtube.com/watch?v=dlFNiCUFhHE

Bump because this is seriously worrisome

WE JUST CAN'T LET THIS BE

Ive noticed that the majority of the gay community here in California is Mexican/Latino (naturally) and that's a serious stepping stone to this. 2 guys I went to high school with have come up and hugged me in public after coming out as trans and I almost lost my shit. It just seems like they are more flamboyant about absolutely everything. If anything, we should start some movement/hashtag that targets their parents, since most are Catholic and dont approve.

Don't think I had this flag, not rare but still needed

Also sage

Ya I'm in SoCal. Mexicans are pretty gay friendly. I think its a good thing tho. Even the more macho of them like to pretend fag flirt.

Only the shithead born in USA Chicano eses are homophobic. At least in my experience.

>Don't think I had this flag
I make at least 10 threads a day

That's a good idea, but we had to carry this 100% in spanish, since any criticism to flamboyant-gayhood in the english-speaking world would backfire terribly bad.

blaire whites a mexican too lmao this thread is truew

Truly homophobic, yea. Ive seen them run up on faggots who in turn whooped their ass in a parking lot at a bar. I guess one guy didn't like what he said in the bathroom to him and it started from there. I get what your saying about it being a good thing them being friendly and all, but they are very opinionated and closed minded. As for the fag flirt, yea I see that shit all the time. Guys touching each others asses and slapping dicks and shit acting like its all cool and straight and normal. I dont see them doing that with their girls.

>Mexicans are pretty gay friendly
How do we change this?

Trump's getting ready to fuck them good, maybe they're just getting ready.

#PorqueMijo?

Have we tried nuking mexico?

How come Mex traps look so good in pictures but when you see one IRL they look like Ted Cruz?

meshitcunts want to suck my dick?

lower the wall... a little.

pics lie

You called, seƱor?

Lol mexican '''men'' are pussies blud.

Fucking me and my other brares (we're pakistani & bangledesh brits) went over to SoCal in 2014 and all the mexican men there are all fucking weak knees bruv!!!!!

trust me, get there and mexican pussy bare easy

It is impossible, because it is a disease, It is called gender dysphoria, I've got it, it makes me sad, unmotivated and somewhat suicidal.

I disagree with the leftists pushing their agenda, but the disease is real.

Most people hide it, which leads to a very unfulfilling life.

Modern culture idolizes and caters to women. Thus, some men who want an easy life will """become""" women.

N-nani?
What do you think about the difference between them and the generation before them?
Whats your physique?

But user, do you think it's possible for men who suffer from this, to try to "keep it locked" and live close-to-normal lives?
I ask this because in past decades men who weren't really interested in women would simply remain single or get a "beard" (wife), have a non-sexual matrimony and be productive members of the society, while having secretly a gay lover.

>physique
???

Normal for a male.

No we're not. Fuck the gays... wait.

>What do you think about the difference between them and the generation before them?

The internet. It's most powerful tool.

I ask because I had some friends that felt like this, and most of them had numale skinny bodies. What helped some of them get over it (if they were being honest) was lifting and getting in shape. Some just became tops afterward...
I dont have an argument for this.

Ya man Gay people are usually good influences on calming violence in neighborhoods.

Gay men that is. They restore beauty to neglected neighborhoods open profitable restaurants and cafes, are generous to ghose less fortunate. I hope more gang infested communitys get gayed up.

Lesbians are hateful creatures that have no value though. And trans are fucking retards. Drag queens are chill but fuck trannies.

Depends how you deal with it.

In my case I avoid thinking about it, but I think about going trans at least 10 times a day and daydream a lot before sleep.

It is possible to live close-to-normal lives, but it get worse and worse with time. There are days that it is almost unbearable.

Haha gay!

I think that they were skinny because they wanted to have a girly look, I've started working out for some months now, nothing has changed, but I'll continue with it mostly for my mind health.

My god just be a twink in drag or just with nice long hair dont mutilate yourself. You like getting dick right? You'll get more being a fag.

Tricking straight guys into sex is fucking pathetic.

Why stop it? It means less mexican children.

Don't, I have a mexican trap friend and hes a better girl than any of the girls I know

>daydream a lot before sleep.
What do you daydream about?
I mean, do you visualize yourself living as an average woman, having a boyfriend, becoming a wife, etc. or what do you see?

i don't care if that person has a penis or not
they look great in stockings and heels

It's more about self image/identity.

HOLE IN THE WALL

>most are catholic

Mate, say what you will about doctrinal differences with non Catholics, but South American 'catholics' are literally tearing my church apart. They ignore the rules at every turn, and their hierarchy is a poison in the Vatican. They'll be the death of us. You can't use religion to have a positive effect on these people.

mexican families are homophobic/conservative until of their kids turns out to be a degenerate, then they are 100% pro-gay

We build a wall.

Why would you care if you're el salvadorian?
All the el salvadorians around here hate mexicans.

Trump builds a glory-hole in the wall
may forgive fence

Yes, average normal life as a woman, dressing up, buying cute stuff, cooking and these kind of stuff, the funny thing it's actually pretty mixed for most people, that's why the leftists push their "40+" gender stuff.

It is mixed, self image, sexuality, I'd have no problem in dating a transsexual with a penis.

It is a fucked up disease and not normal at all.

May forgive pence *

i will fuck the shit out of her

As long as they end up looking like a cute girl I think it's ok
More potential qt3.14 gfs for me and believe me I need the extra help

That's a man?!

just let them, there are too many mexicans in mexico, they are pouring into neighboring countries

if they become trannies they wont pop out 10 mexi babies

Ted I...

>implying this problem is limited to just Mexicans