If you could go back in time how would you stop the holocaust?

If you could go back in time how would you stop the holocaust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lBsHjJ_gK1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wouldn't, I would make it happen.

Plenty of evidence point to it happening.

I'd kill all the jews who propagated the myth.

>Plenty of evidence.

Such as?

Show me forensic evidence that accounts for the 11 million claimed dead.

No conflicting "survivor" testimonies or confessions acquired via torture and duress.

Not in the numbers they say. Did it happen, and kill quite a few? Sure. Did it kill all the millions? Not a chance.

youtu.be/lBsHjJ_gK1U

Auschwitz in particular is a scam.

No one is contesting whether or not people died at the camps. There was a tyhpus epidemic sweeping Europe.

What we're denying is the existence of a mass murder program at all.

The fatalities numbers were inflated to meet the 6 million number that holds significance in the Talmud, and those that did die were not deliberately exterminated in a murder machine.

Silly burger, how can i stop something that never happened in the first place?

>a youtube conspiracy theory video

wtf I love Hitler now! he dindu nuffin!

I'd go back far enough in time to kill Abraham. Then there wouldn't have been any Jews to Holocaust. Its a win win.

What? I would have been like to assist it, but unfortunately there was no such thing. Perhaps, i would have told nazis a story about XXIth century, and Holohoax was made real after all.

Für die Liebe von mein führer, someone check my HH digits

Convince Hitler not to give up on the NS revolution and to support Gregor Strasser and Ernst Rohm against the jealous Jewbbles and Himmler.

Its got a point though. 15 ovens is simply not enough to dispose of the claimed numbers. Birkenau 1 and 2 were just morgues and not gas chambers, hence why they got leveled.

>Hurr durr we didn't find find every last body in every last mass grave concealed in a ravine in the middle of nowhere
>hurr durr the survivors stories don't perfectly corroborate even though they where beaten and starved to within an inch of their life

edgy as fuck

Yes so they literally dug pits and burned people in there instead

By accomplishing it.

>Everything I disagree with is edgy

I'd make it happen in Africa instead.

Tell them to not fuck up and start killing rich German Jews with Western connections. No one gave a fuck about all the poor Slavic Jews killed by the Poles, Soviets and Germans.

Send the Rich Jews to Madagascar as planned

They should do the exact opposite. Without the money from the rich jews the war wouldn't have been possible.

Where again?

And better question is why go through all the effort of shipping and then housing to just kill them? If they really wanted them dead, theyd have 100 oven setups not 100 barracks, or just killed them on the spot. Instead they had 2 creamatories that could dispose of 720 dead bodies a day if they ran full time.

Denying one the most thoroughly documented events in human history is edgy as fuck

They didn't want to kill them instantly, they let them work, and as they died of exhaustion and starvation the were burned.

But they gassed 6 gorrilion?

I would try to warn Hitler of his military mistakes, but why would I want to stop the holocaust?

Go, move your ass to one of the concentration camps and gather your information yourself. You are old enough not to be spoonfed.

lmfao no

The numbers were invented by (((them))).

But to deny the holocaust is pointless.

6 gorillion undesirables were killed as a result of action t4, not just gassing

I would mare sure hitler would be accepted Fir studying arts, when he applied for it.

If denying the holocaust is pointless then why is questioning the numbers not pointless? The fact of the matter is this: a metric fuck ton of people were murdered

>HURR MY HISTORY TEACHER SAID SO

What Holocaust?

>stopping something that didn't happen.

>a picture of american soldiers standing next to some corpses is proof germans killed 6 million jews

Im tempted to join stalin.

Literally in the camps. If your old enough to read I recommend KL by nikolaus wachsmann to find out more

The only acceptable answer in this thread

>"DUDE SOME JEW TOLD ME HOLOCAUST IS REAL SO IT MUST BE REAL LMAO WHY WOULD A JEW EVER LIE LMAO??"

Kill the first person who started the lie

How am I supposed to stop something that never happened?

6 million or 60 million, Nazis clearly and undeniably murdered them with the intent to do so

Except it's not "some Jew" it's thousands of people of all faiths and ethnicities

yes so that people couldn't keep whining about it 70 years later

when is this holocaust-meme ending?
Just because media said something doesnt mean its true.

Do you believe anything media says?
Holohoax didnt happen, deal with it.

271k is a far cry from gorrilions. Seems they werent very good at exterminating.

I will make all the lies come true. The lampshades, holocoaster, everything.

600 million, 60000 gorillion
What difference, at this point, does it make?

The audicity of the youth, unborn when the events happen, to tell their elders something they lived through didn't happen.

would i not have to make a holocaust happen in order to unmake its' happening?

No, in fact I would make sure Hitler wins, and kills all of the jews from all world, afterwards i would even suggest him to kill all shitskins starting with muslims.

Majority of Jew's killed in Auschwitz where not registered as inmates there, and majority of Jew's killed in the holocaust where not killed in concentration camps

FPBP

*in my mind

Who were all tricked by jews.

You're point?

Or you know, it didnt happen as theres no facilities for it.

Not much. Just about 6 million.

>88
>8=H
>HH
>Heil Hitler

Welcome back. You're needed at home.

I guess that your holohoax memes might say that but if you ever left moms basement and had actually been to Auschwitz you might think otherwise

By killing every single Jew. Then it would stop.

>it's another "retards believe all 6M jews died at Auschwitz so it's fake" episode
B-b-b-but muh joos

I'd love to, but it's illegal to survey the sites with ground penetrating radar ever since the first survey revealed that the ground was undisturbed and contained no mass graves.

by killing all jews before the 1st WW, more than 100 million people died for them, even nowadays kikes are not even the .25% of the worlwide population

>stop the holocaust
What is that?

I would try to get a advisory position by Hitler and inform him how dogs eat dog food.

no-one in this thread has implied, inferred or said that.

eat shit cunt