What do you think about safe spaces?

What do you think about safe spaces?

squeezed between germany and russia, poland should know a thing or two about safe spaces

we need safe spaces for gorillas

Theyre are needed for uber autists like me

otherwise theyre just a spook

why does he have such big nigger lips?

>go to Formula 1 race
>middle of the race
>ecomentalists bring out cows imported from India to protest petrol
>race suspended

I DID NOT GO TO A FUCKING EXPENSIVE FORMULA 1 RACE TO GET ECOMENTALISM FORCED DOWN MY THROAT AND MY DAY RUINED

This applies to every form of leisure.

THA FAYKE NEWS MEDIER

I have also lips like him. My underlip is nigger and upper small White mouth

MAYNSTREEM MEEDYA

If you're a nationalist you're pro safe space

>THE MANE STREEM MEDIER

>What do you think about safe spaces?

i want my theater to be a safe space because i don't go to theaters to listen to faggots talk politics

kek'd audibly

holy shit

Safe spaces are redundant. Taking politics to the places that aren't designed for political discussion is bad manner and shall be condemned, however. Examples are theaters, museums, universities etc.

Quit posting this fake little faggots stories. We don't care what traitors say.

>I don't want to pay money to see a play and have the people that are supposed to be performing for the money I paid them bitch at me, so I won't go see Hamilton
>this is equal to wanting to ban free speech on college campuses

I don't mind safe spaces. They don't affect me personally, so why the fuck should I care about them?

Certain legitimate places should be "safe spaces", like proper therapy facilities/groups/etc., for people to get the help they need.

The whole "I got PTSD from mean comments on tumblr, so need a safe space to play with puppies and colouring books" thing is legitimately retarded. They are emotionally stunted.

Part of civilized culture really. An elevator is a 'safe space' culturally

>I got PTSD from mean comments on tumblr

why did so many ex-british colonies let go of the union jack and replace them with ugly flags?

only funny one I've seen

well kek'd

>safe place
>the same thing as safe space

are you retarded you stupid pole?

A safe ideological space in a public or unuversities and paying for a play (a lot of money) and expecting to get a play and only a play are two different things

That said, trumps tweet shows how shallow his knowledge of contemporary politics is

Not to mention the nigger was virtue signaling and likely got thr part because he's black

Safe space...your bed?

They look disgusting

I have one of these

Well there's Australia, New Zealand, Tuvalu, the Cook Islands, Fiji, Niue, Bermuda, British Indian Ocean Territory
Plus Ontario, Hawaii, Queensland, etc
All based and free of leaves, wagon-wheels and Arabic script