Stumped

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>america was a country before europeans

yeah nah

next?

Good luck with that

Maybe if the injuns enforced stricter immigration policies they wouldn't be on a reservation drinking their impending genocide away.

>don't believe in land ownership
>think you can trick the dumb white man into selling you magical beads
>oh shit those white men are building on the land and it's way better than anything we ever will build
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee taking some invader scalps

>get illegal immigrants freely roam your land
>get Cortés-ed
lesson learnt sempai. Death to invaders.

They came here and conquered them and their separate civilizations. People are so stupid man. You can't argue against being against illegal aliens with reason and logic because there is none so you have to rely on white guilt from long time's past that if you use reason and logic doesn't actually apply to the situation at hand. Fucking white altruism.

>redniggers inhabited america for many centuries, during which they managed to build a few tents
>white people only needed 300 years to turn this shithole into a superpower
>this is somehow a bad thing
>mfw

What is conquered, Alex.

native americans had no immigration policy
really makes you think....

I never get this logic. Are you telling me Native Americans are in favor of illegal immigration? Or in some other instances bringing in refugees?

Has Trump even asserted a position on birthright citizenship? Also, is the artist implying that Trump was born in the USA to a non-citizen? Also, does the artist understand what the term "birthright citizenship" means?

Do you not understand what "birthright" means? It means you have to be born there. So it has nothing to do with your ancestors dying out of smallpox 150 years ago

I'm sorry Natives couldn't defend their continent. I don't see why I have to continue apologizing for it

Kek.

I distinctly recall someone selling their land for shiny beads.

This is the unedited version, ignore the shills.

Lol natives can't claim land they legally didn't own stupid xD

There was no country here. Just a bunch of shitty tribes killing each other. Gtfo white guilt narrative

>i like deporting illegals as long as it's white people

>IMPLYING RED HAIRED GIANTS WERENT HERE BEFORE "NATIVE AMERICANS"

Natives didn't invent the law of this land

kek'd

Somebody, post the "Glad someone's learning on our mistakes" comic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solutrean_hypothesis

>comparing plants with humans
Is this an all record for the right's mental gymnastics?

it's a joke white man

Tonto can fuck off to Canada or Mexico too, if they're that buttblasted.

we fought these fags for 400 years they can eat my butthole

Relax, mi negro.

Underrated

shadilay

Pretty sure they aren't. It's just white libtards using them as mouthpieces for their retarded rhetoric.
Again.

>Cause surely if given the chance Tonto would only kick out the people I disagree with and not I, the rich white lefty who only ever brings them up whenever it's convenient.

Libtard logic for you.

To say the land was the property of the indians is also mental gymnastics.

>neolithic cavemen egged on by leftists
>being rational

hmmm

calm ur tits cracker, its a joke since the inguns migrated from eurasia

>Liberals try to force the bullshit "HURR PILGRIMS WERE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" bullshit
They were fucking colonists, their entire job was to fucking invade countries and make way for their mother countries, they are actually a fantastic argument against illegals

The indians basically welcomed the American colonies. They even had english speaking delegates that had been to England before the pilgrims landed

Someone post the "I seem to remember someone trading their land for some shiny beads?" image please.

>Make way for mother countries
P R O T E S T A N T S

Nice try, but no

>Invasive species
>Not something to remove

Don't you have another 30 years war to start for some reason?

source?

this, I don't think making the analogy between mexicans and european immigration is favorable for pro-immigration groups

Most natives aren't unpatriotic fucks like the lefties want you to believe.

>Leave now so my people can once again wander the land for another 1,000 years, not creating civilizations, but just surviving.

>trees arent people too
Check your privilege and these digits

Why do Liberals always bring up the Native Americans? They're a perfect example of what happens when immigration is uncontrolled. Do they want the same thing to happen again?

I thought the natives were all about sharing the land and not wanting it for themselves?

the conquered will not dictate to the conqueror

>you can deport me as soon as your government can implement it

lol good luck we have more guns then you.

>Do they want the same thing to happen again?

Yes, particularly since we're responsible for it on some level. This means it's exactly what we 'deserve', the perfect punishment, there is a significant strain of self-flagellation in liberalism.

Except in cannuckistan :^)

They're also the perfect example of when different groups of people can't get their shit together and recognize a common local threat. They spent like half a century perfectly happy in selling land they didn't really own to colonists in exchange for guns to continue killing each other, oblivious to how much they'd started depending on the foreigners and how powerful they were becoming.

It's a false equivalence between colonization and immigration that for some reason they love bringing up as proof that anyone who wants a secure border is some kind of hypocrite even though literally nobody alive today had any part in any of the things that happened to the indians.