FOCUS, ESCAPE

EUROPEAN BROS YOU ARE IN IMMINENT DANGER

>FRENCH OFFICIALS ARRESTED FIVE ISIS AFFILIATES PLANNING A DEC. 1 TERRORIST ATTACK

time.com/4582364/france-isis-terrorist-attack-thwarted

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/112_(emergency_telephone_number)

>The Department of State alerts U.S. citizens to the heightened risk of terrorist attacks throughout Europe, particularly during the holiday season.

travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/Europe.html

Other urls found in this thread:

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west
english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html
spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html
youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22
books.google.se/books?id=AwkVgNPRnKoC&pg=PA248&lpg=PA248&dq=biopreparat ebola pox&source=bl&ots=m9RU_khS50&sig=oPP2_Ant982B5UWdHHdewzDTYJA&hl=sv&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiOmLzMm8fQAhWJ1SwKHZlpAvsQ6AEIRjAE#v=onepage&q=biopreparat ebola pox&f=false
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806
newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588
large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf
apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727
google.com/patents/US6506148
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851326/Finland-sees-propaganda-attack-former-master-Russia.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37584058
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

bigstory.ap.org/article/9f77a17c001f4cf3baeb28990b0d92eb/ap-investigation-nuclear-smugglers-sought-terrorist-buyers

>“Borak rockets will be more hazardous than previously assessed,” one internal report noted. It added a warning: the use of a Borak in an improvised bomb “could effectively disperse the sarin nerve agent.”

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

>The ISIS laptop contains a 19-page document in Arabic on how to develop biological weapons

foreignpolicy.com/2014/08/28/found-the-islamic-states-terror-laptop-of-doom/

>“We saw the future of this threat in Brussels and Paris,” said the head of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, adding that future attacks will be on “an order of magnitude greater.”

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-27/fbi-chief-warns-terrorist-diaspora-will-be-coming-to-the-west

>ISIS supporters have posted...messages warning of the countdown “till the zero hour”

english.alarabiya.net/en/media/digital/2015/05/18/-Countdown-to-zero-hour-ISIS-supporters-on-Twitter-post-Italy-threats.html

>"They want something that happens everywhere at the same time"

spiegel.de/international/world/german-jihadist-returns-from-syria-and-gives-testimony-a-1067764.html

well fug

>its this thread again
whats wrong with you? you even pay for Sup Forums ads

tbqh you should spend the money for medical help because you clearly have some serious mental issues

feel free to argue with any link I posted

>>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU
>>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned
fuuuck

Every link you shared could be replied by "Yeah... so ?"

We all know terrorists exist. It's a good thing we actually get to know what's they're up to. If we had absolutly nothing threatening, I would be worried, it means they're outsmarting our intelligence offices.

It was a pleasure shitposting with you.

there is a clear danger especially for those in european cities

do with it what you will

there's still time to escape, amigo

and do what exactly? migrate? terrorist attacks usually claim 100-200 lives
in a city of 1000000 or more theres practically no chance of getting killed by a terrorist.

A biological attack om Paris would probably cause the whole of Europe to take a very big step towards the political right immediately. A few explosions here and there, ok, but a deadly plague unleashed? That's something else.

>usually

see >and do what exactly? migrate?

at the very least you need to avoid cities

migration is a good idea too. ww3 soon. ISIS is just "JV"

>theres practically no chance of getting killed by a terrorist.

That fucking 'argument' used by the dumbest of dimwits.

If there actually WAS a practical chance to get killed by terrorists, there would already be (civil) war and everything would be fucked.

Idiot.

>A biological attack om Paris would probably cause the whole of Europe to take a very big step towards the political right immediately.

correct

those are small attacks
the links posted show that there was very real deals going on to give would be terrorists access to extremely dangerous substances

you're thinking of another shooting, this shit is implying a fucking dirty bomb

oh come on. biological weapons are less efficient than the old fashioned allahu akbars. remember the anthrax in the US? how many people died then? like 5 or something?

>no dead frogs tonight

>implying a fucking dirty bomb

and/or actual nukes, nerve gas, etc.

>this is it, the apocalypse

depends on the weapon

just dont go to the town centre when youre afraid of a terrorist attack. stay at home. whatever they have - they wont use it on a random house. but even if something happens - chances of getting killed are probably less than the chances of getting run over

a nuke does not target specific houses

this literal fucking retard again

Naturally you'd need something highly viral with a long incubation time, as I've learned from pandemic.

jalal cant figure out how to make a nuke. its not as simple as "get some uranium"

not an argument

feel free to argue with your own government. these warnings are official, public, and based on a pattern of attacks

i think we have vaccines against those

why haven't you moved to your antarctica base yet, faggot?

doesn't need to make one. buy one from russia. or get one from pakistan, or north korea, etc.

remember operation orchard?

also

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

Jalal isn't the one making the nuke
talented saudi scientists and engineers are the ones that will be making it
Jalal is just the fucker smuggling it in and setting it off

>nuke
Stop being dumb, Sup Forums.

Okay, here I go. You have been posting this stuff for how long now? 1 year? Still nothing happened. No chemical attacks on European cities. When you cry wolf all the time without the wolf ever appearing you lose credibility, just like the people who constantly make threads about WW3 and economic collapse.

don't forget about iran either

youtube.com/watch?v=t98PD6KCg2Q

not yet time

yes. bomb grade uranium. not a bomb. people dont just sell nukes on the black market. even with the uranium they have to do things properly or it wont explode. fucking north korea hasnt figured it out yet, and they are putting so much resources in it.

lel why are you worrying bulgaria, roaches are immune to such attacks.

>talented saudi scientists and engineers are the ones that will be making it
better hire a bunch of 9th graders. they have a better chance of success

it's 12 . 1 . 2016

you fucking shitter

thanks again for this meme based finland

> 1 year?

many years

>Still nothing happened.

>For three or four years I thought to myself that the facts with regard to Germany were exaggerated by the First Lord, because the then Prime Minister — not this Prime Minister — said that they were not true. The First Lord was right about it. Then came the war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norway_Debate#Lloyd_George:_.22the_worst_strategic_position_in_which_this_country_has_ever_been_placed.22

bump

Probably not all of them.

I have to say this, but I see the Western world and its History being destroyed by communism and yet another fucking attempt by Islam over a 1000 years.

That a nuclear detonation on a major European city would awake the fuck out of people.

Beware of crISIS actors and their poorly scripted capers.

A hoax stage situation could happen at any time!

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned

where to run though?

>yes. bomb grade uranium.

in that one case, yes.

how many others were there? how many cases slipped through?

If Iran has nukes do you think they would hesitate to share them? Pakistan has nukes. North Korea has nukes and has already demonstrated proliferation

pic related is from the EU Parliament link warning of ISIS and WMDs

really makes you think..

I think Europe is in for a rude awakening. Seriously.

Its not conspiracy, Islam was born retarded and it will always be a retarded.

A dirty bomb WILL go off in Europe less likely in the US. ANd then shit will start for real.

>old "news"

>Nov. 25, 2016

i still think india-pakistan will see the nuke blast soon

But we do, Camel fucking Achmed and his friends don't have the resources to make a deadly biological weapon, Nor could they buy one since the most potent biological weapons are currently in USA and Russia (Russia having allegedly "Ebola-pox" it's exactly like it sounds, a hybrid between small pox and ebola)

wut? link

books.google.se/books?id=AwkVgNPRnKoC&pg=PA248&lpg=PA248&dq=biopreparat ebola pox&source=bl&ots=m9RU_khS50&sig=oPP2_Ant982B5UWdHHdewzDTYJA&hl=sv&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiOmLzMm8fQAhWJ1SwKHZlpAvsQ6AEIRjAE#v=onepage&q=biopreparat ebola pox&f=false

We don't know what the Saudis/Iranians and co really are up to, or second-generation muslims working in european labs.

>Alibek believes that this chimera, which he has named Ebolapox, would be capable of causing hemorrhagic smallpox, the most fatal form of the disease, in all infected individuals.

fuck

and the Russians most certainly have things we don't know about

Nooooo, I wanted a happening

Going to Paris for Christmas and New Years to meet my gf's family (Ameribro here). What should I expect? To get blown up or what?

Why cant they bomb calais?

worry about yourself

>All Belgians to be given iodine pills for nuclear safety

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36157806

>PUTIN: CHERNOBYL DISASTER SHOULD SERVE AS A LESSON TO THE WORLD

newsweek.com/putin-hails-chernobyl-rescue-heroes-30-years-452588

>The Vulnerability of Nuclear Facilities to Cyber Attack

large.stanford.edu/courses/2015/ph241/holloway1/docs/SI-v10-I1_Kesler.pdf

thanx!

It's not in shitskins interest that ISIS pull something off. The thing that will happen is a huge deportation of non white trash to Africa. Good times.

>Going to Paris
>What should I expect?
Smug and pompous cunts in a gorgeous city they've allowed to be taken over by immigrants.

If you want to visit the real France, leave that shithole and go to the countryside. Don't spend more than a week-end in Paris, spend two weeks in the rest of France.

it's not really about interest

what is the "interest" of a suicide bomber, for example?

go to Place de la République, you'll like it

Lol bullshit it will lead to people fearing a backlash for immigrants and protecting them even more you cuck scum

this... they will shit around with

pislam is peace.. we need more to rebuild

will the votes recount do anything?

Noted. I'm going with my girlfriend (who's Parisian) so I'll be tagging along with her for 10 days. I assume she'll be wanting to do stuff with her family there, but if anything I'll rent a car to explore the countryside for a few days.

I was thinking Normandy or Mont-Saint Michel. Think that's worth it in late December?

Infectious Disease, Category Prion:
Using control self-responses, consumption of hot dogs, sausage, pepperoni, kielbasa, “other” canned meat, poultry liver, any stomach/intestine, beef stomach/intestine, any organ tissue, and beef organ tissue was individually associated with increased sCJD risk; odds ratios (OR) ranged from 2.4 to 7.2 (0.003

no, this would be the turning point

>my girlfriend (who's Parisian)

Stop lying faggot

no

Sadly enough people need a wake up call. Fear is fine too.

what you should expect
lol
this right here, enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

>I was thinking Normandy or Mont-Saint Michel.
It's not the greatest in the winter but then again not much else is.

You should try Normandy if anything to see the beach landings, but I don't know that region enough to have a say on it.

I'd recommend the Loire Valley cause it's full of châteaux and so many wines (by the way, don't drink our beers they're mostly shit and we usually import the good ones from Belgium).

Maybe try the Alps? around Grenoble is ok if it's still like how I remember it from when I was a kid

Corsica is also something you might want to try although I'm not sure how it is this time of year. If you do come back in a summer holiday you will most definitely want to go there.

>wake up call

that's what this thread is meant to be

if people don't wake up they may lose the chance

Thanks Frenchbro. Appreciate the advice.

Sorry to hear about what's happening in your country. Hopefully the migrant situation doesn't spoil it.

Wouldnt ISIS kill themselves the very instant they decide to pull some shit like dirty nuke in Europe capitals, or Washington? What are they going to achieve with that? 20 mins to live lo and behold, middle east and every single raghead in it was wiped from the face off the earth in nuclear hellfire

Sarin gas might do the trick.

I'm not going vegan, dude.

This is the wrong place since this is woke-central.

if you believe the west would respond to a nuclear terrorist attack by glassing the middle east you're no older than 16, Jonne and need to get the fuck off thus website

babby's first thread?
Post on facebook or something. Sup Forums already know.

>Wouldnt ISIS kill themselves the very instant they decide to pull some shit like dirty nuke in Europe capitals, or Washington?

pretty much. that's probably one reason they're planning simultaneous attacks, because there likely won't be a second chance

this is the right place

the french officials who made the arrest, will they be taken away by the government?

>babby's first thread?
>Post on facebook or something. Sup Forums already know.

I have been posting warnings on Sup Forums for years

most people, even here, are sleepwalking

also I'm no longer on facebook

somewhat related;

arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.5008.pdf

apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/document/view?id=7521095727

google.com/patents/US6506148

Were safe, but anyone below sweden needs to panic

relatively safe

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3851326/Finland-sees-propaganda-attack-former-master-Russia.html

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37584058

Lel thinking about those stupid retards on the "vaccines give you autism" bandwagon.

And why is that? Would you rather try to talk to them? What the fuck is wrong with you, west has enough firepower to literally level the entire shithole or do you thinks that they can blackmail us with oil? Kill the fucks and take their possessions by force, they started it

>vegan
They're muslims. Chances are they're only going to weaponize pork.

Considering prions are misfolded proteins, I have NO idea how the asylant worker should place them in the meat, any inklings?
If that worries you, the conclusion from the snippet seems to be: no organs, packaged/processed meats, or rare/raw meats. That leaves glorious well-done meat and more eggs/fish/etc.

woh this is interesting thanx!

you're welcome

>this fucking thread again
Do you know why Indian rain dance works?
Because they dance until it rains.

see

>Muh ruskie boogiemen.

That bs is just our treasonous media and government trying to scare regular Finns into obedience and accepting our subjugation to the EU.

>"'It also aims to make citizens suspicious about the European Union, and to warn Finland over not joining NATO."

These traitors want us to stay in the cancer known as the EU, and even want to take us to nato.
They frame anyone who opposes these goals as a "russian dissinfo troll".