youtube.com/watch?v=pzmI3vAIhbE
m.liveleak.com/view?i=666_1414847845
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

We drink and kill ourselves and mock you Somalians

Finnish ancestry

Cool stuff, I really want to go to Mongolia. I've heard they hate Muslims

They're waiting.

What I've heard they really don't like people who don't like them so you might think again

don't look like them*

Ah Nice pic of greater hungolia

How did the mongols conquer everything from korea to central europe, and yet today are a tiny backward country of goat herders?

But thats raycist!

They absolutely decimated the muslims during the crusades. Then Hulagu had to convert to Islam, the dumb bastard.

thats the sounds i make after a good party when i try to talk.

Reindeer herding just like with the Samis. And Chinese people looking for old Mammoth bones.

Does anyone have the Mongolian Nazi picture???

Meme magic

Bump for get

Here you go

youtube.com/watch?v=pzmI3vAIhbE

>Mongolia had a navy
>despite it being a landlocked country
>it's literally just a bunch of dudes on an old tugboat

I like Mongolia to be honest.

>had
*has

They throat sing all day.

Any Mongolians here?

Tearing down shitty walls.

I hear they have great chicken

FINS ARE MADE

That's incredible.

the fact that they could rampage all they want and demand tribute for those who where to scared to fight. + they where a horde so they could take their homes with them, so that means a lot of mobility. of course such a quickly conquered, giant empire collapsess in a second notice. and when guns and industry made an entrance making cav less important. they wanted to maintain their nomadic livestyle thus could not advance with this (until the soviets forced them, and over a milion kazachs died)

Is there is any pure mongols in Sup Forums ?

Most scarcely populated country, 45% of the population lives in Ulan Bator. Another 30% are nomads.

what blows my mind is a lot of the country is still nomadic. I can't imagine nomadic society in the 2000s. it's a shame the russians fucked over their language to the point where the mongolians in china are better at the traditional language.

Steppe and horse shit. Only.

I'm partially Crimean Tatar, if that counts

>what is cavalry

Went to Street View and they are Squatting!

I actually like the sound of this

Finns

I have to look that up.

Was there a year ago

>expected to see squatting nomads
>finds this

What did you find?

Here i am

Shiiieeeeeeet

Even mongolia is more international than my shithole country

Seems like a nice place, I'd like to visit sometime.

any mongol (no finn) here to talk us about their country?

>time to get mah nigga ass to mongolia!

Why would you want it more international though..

You don't have a KFC and Sweden's only restaurant is in Malmö. You can figure out why.

>still they don't have McDonald's

Jews

I love kfc eventho im not a nigger. Our 1st burger king opened just about 2 years ago here :-/

>Go to google images
>type "mongolian girls"
>see this

Wtf? I hate the great wall of China now

Cyrillic writing and Buddhism.

But the Great Wall of China kept the chinks away from the based BBQ merchants

Buy local food instead.

>based BBQ merchants

m.liveleak.com/view?i=666_1414847845

Promote your local gastronomy, friend.

it was berke, hulagu sacked baghdad

it reminds me of raspy bluegrass or old country

based

A second one opened near the kebab district and university in Karlstad.

Mongolian women are either stunning or an absolute trainwreck with no daylight between.

Spare some change? I just got temporary asylum here and need some help.

Anything you can give will help. Have to feed family. Here is pic of wife

That's not Mongolia

Hello, fellow Somalian! How are you? Shall we meet outside the local shopping mall and beg as a group?

based finns

Muh heritage

getting mongolian wife seems like a good idea
more mongolians live in china so mongolia is shit, they got extremaly rekt by ussr, karma

The Mongolians are rekt by China too for the past 600 years. People always joke about "hurr durr Mongorian break Great Wall of China" but they don't realize that after the fall of the Yuan dynasty, the Han Chinese have cucked the Mongolians for hundreds of years. And now half of Mongolia is already Chinese territory (Inner Mongolia) and the other half is virtually a Chinese vassal state. Like 95% of Mongolia's industries are run by Han Chinese.

To put it simply the Mongols are cucked beyond repair by Han Chinese. lol

> From the King of Kings of the East and West, the Great Khan. To Qutuz the Mamluk, who fled to escape our swords.

> You should think of what happened to other countries…and submit to us. You have heard how we have conquered a vast empire and have purified the earth of the disorders that tainted it. We have conquered vast areas, massacring all the people. You cannot escape from the terror of our armies.

> Where can you flee? What road will you use to escape us? Our horses are swift, our arrows sharp, our swords like thunderbolts, our hearts as hard as the mountains, our soldiers as numerous as the sand. Fortresses will not detain us, nor arms stop us. Your prayers to God will not avail against us. We are not moved by tears nor touched by lamentations. Only those who beg our protection will be safe.

> Hasten your reply before the fire of war is kindled…. Resist and you will suffer the most terrible catastrophes. We will shatter your mosques and reveal the weakness of your God, and then we will kill your children and your old men together.

Fucking LEGENDARY bantz. The Mamluks responded by beheading the messengers and mounting their heads at the city gates.

The Mamluk/Mongolian battles were essentially just a vicious Canadian/Aussie shitposting war.

Someone care to explain the Finland - Mongolia meme?

Hungarians