TRUMP IS NOW LOSING BY 2,200,000 VOTES

>TRUMP IS NOW LOSING BY 2,200,000 VOTES

How the fuck does it keep going up?!?

Alright lads, this is starting to look pretty bad.

Assure me that things will be okay.

Does it matter?

Are his votes even increasing or is it just Hillary's? Because if its just Hillary's something is fishy, also where are the votes coming from?

where are you seeing this?

THE POPULAR VOTE MEANS FUCKING NOTHING

FUCK OFF

They've been filling out ballots nonstop since the election "ended"

expect Hillary to miraculously gain tens of thousands of votes when these recounts happen

Trump won though

What exactly are you worried about?

It's rigged.

It's a very cunning move but the people know it's rigged. They're just making up votes as they go along, the build up helps the commies get angrier. We have to keep fighting the Hill camp.

>>TRUMP IS NOW LOSING BY 2,200,000 VOTES
>How the fuck does it keep going up?!?

You posted this yesterday you faggot

>losing
learn what losing means

I hope they rebel, they'll get crushed.

Someone post hundred millionth get.

It could be 10M votes. It doesn't matter. We don't live in a democracy. We live in a republic.

People are worried that with the recounts, (((they))) will try to steal the election from Trump after the fact.

Dead people and Illegals if they are increasing.

Who cares? The election is over.

I'd like to see them try. Even with a recount that showed hilary was the real winner, there would be civil war.

Is there a chance that this wont change the election and its just a distraction from (((them))) and pizzagate?

Say it with me.....LAW AND ORDER

Not how it works paco

As far as I know, only Wisconsin has confirmed recount.

Hillary needs to win recounts in Wisconsin, PA, and Michigan to win.

She needs all three. If even one stays Trump, Trump remains above 270.

To make matter worse for her, two of these three states were largely paper ballots. One of those two were entirely paper. You're talking about, like, 70,000 votes magically turning up for her in each of these states.

And then what? Hillary ignored the Rust Belt, who have been ignored for at least 8 years now. She was the one who promised to honor the results, not Trump. Trump is the one with supporters who haven't yet violently vented their frustrations. Trump is also the one with the supporters who are armed to the teeth. Trump is also the one with military backing. We also just watched Hillary supporters throw a never ending hissy fit for the last month. Trump supporters were violently attacked in the streets, for fucks sake.

If they steal the election from him, I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens and Americans stay neutered. If they steal the election from him, I also wouldn't be surprised if we saw the biggest violent uprising since the Civil War.

Police will do their job, of course. Unless shit starts to get too dicey. I doubt many police are willing to put their lives to much at risk, for the candidate who supports BLM and is against cops. Especially when it's against supporters of the "law and order" candidate.

If Trump was smart he would look into illegal votes and lock up Hillary while he can, but nevertheless he won.

Because it's a percentage of a vote total mate.

Context? If the votes are coming from states she already won, then it means nothing.

Witnessed. Kek has spoken.

Reality is that their gimmicks are no longer effective. They might steal more ballots, worst thing would be a re-election scenario where even more Trump supporters would show up and where even more scrutiny on the voting would be seen.

Hillary is still sick in bed, she wouldn't survive going again to public. This Trump would just stump the votes even further.

Stop playing call of duty kid. It's all on the electoral college if she wins ,it'll be because of the cocks you were sucking on this past month.

what's really bizarre is Trump was predicted by everyone a few weeks ago to win the popular vote.

no wonder the democrats are so sure there was vote rigging. because they rigged it.