Real reason NFL ratings down, not arab SF guy

the game is 3/4 ads
its crazy
they even cut the game to show ad you come back and youve liek missed part of game
fuck the NFL

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406
youtube.com/watch?v=8i3-Qk7FNeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YzTJo9KibZk
youtube.com/watch?v=RK4QlpB31YU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who won the sports?

if you watch football you are retarded.

this is fact.

True. Football is popular because it appeals to the lowest common denominator. It's the McDonald's of sports, it's everywhere and outsells the competition, but it doesn't make it good.

Totally right, you almost hate to see them run it out to stop the clock because you know what will happen next.

Televised sports train people to vote using a two party political system. it's social conditioning.

So if you watch it you should kill yourself, if you don't watch it you should kill someone who does.

>cut the commercials
>drop all the pussy pads
>make the ball heavier and harder
>give linebackers sticks

Then I might watch. Maybe

Blue pill = football

Red pill = baseball

Cuck pill = basketball

Wait if footballs the McDonalds of sports, then what about basketball?

The nigger of sports.

You mean the Church's Chicken of sports.

Hokey, rugby and soccer are true white sports

They cut to ads during down time during the game.
You missed them standing around during a time out.

>soccer
literally the worst sport in the world

Soccer.
Yeah no.
Tennis is more white than soccer.'Cricket is more white.

yanks have been conditioned to be hostile to soccer by their media because it doesn't cater to adding a bunch of commercials well

The NFL is impossible to watch anymore

There are commercials literally every 4-5 plays, sometimes less. Most of the time, the camera is focused on sideline players or coaches.

At least the Patriots and Brady are based.

No its this + halfnig's SJW display and the cucked superbowl halftime shows designed for homosexuals who dont watch sports. We've all had enough: Fuck the NFL

I have no problem with soccer. It's just not a white sport.

>nigger ball

whooooo carreessss

I think between tablets, youtube, video games, and now watching people play video games, along with old people dying, means that the tastes are changing.

Also you can't even go to the games anymore unless you have a lot of money, which destroys the kids enjoyment of the game.

Snowboarding is the white man's sport

Have you ever gone to an actual game?
It's a lot of standing around.
Unless you watch a team that runs off no huddle offence 3/4 of the game is them standing around.

Only people that complain about how they do it is people that have no understanding of the game.

NFL ratings are down because this year's match-ups are shit, people are burnt out from all the cheating and scandals and the games are 3/4 ads. Who wants to see a fucking 20 seconds play for 3 minutes of commercials?

I'm 34 years old and never went to a NFL game. Been to like three MBL games that were boring as fuck. Never would I want to go to any of this crap. I want to sit at home and play vidya or jack it to webm's!

not to mention they actually changed the way the game was played to fit more ads

>tranny
fucking sauce

Yep, been to a game. Probably even more boring as there are TV timeouts, and every NFL offense is similar.

What are you doing here, leaf?

That's part of it but I think part of the problem is that our election was the most exciting sport event in ages and football can never love up to it.

This

>Still watching the National Cuckball League.

>ITT cucks who got bullied by football playing jocks in HS

this is 100% true. same with rugby. any game that you cant insert shitloads of commercials into is ostracized in the US. I would rather watch 90 minutes of soccer where there is no score than the 18 odd minutes of actual movement in a football game. plus there is more room for individual skill

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEGEJNERATES

Also I don't support giving blacks millions of dollars.

The Sportstown Sportsters. They're number 1 in points.

HOLY FUCK THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

I quit watching last year as well.

Seems like most people have.

Too many fucking commercials its a joke

*red pill = hockey

Hockey is the real red pill, and it is 95% white.

>all these cucks who've never seen Rugby Leage

or people are tired of niggerball

This. It keeps blacks stupid by having them focus on athletics and not academics when they are young.

>furpuck

What the fuck kind of high school did you go to? The football players in my High School were all total bros.

There were only two chads and they were on the baseball team with me and even then they mostly kept to themselves

It would be better to just hear the commentators/narrators talk though

The way an NFL game is played you'd think it was completely created to maximize advertisement time. 1 hour game that lasts 4-5 hours ffs

nfl matches are good

pretty sure that's lil lexi.

sorry, but not a tranny btw

but lets get that sauce anyway just to be sure

>Similar
There is a 10 second per play difference between Eagles and Dallas.
When you're given 40 seconds between that's a huge difference in pace of the game.

70% counting Slavs and Finns.

Blue pill = Watching sports
Red pill = Playing sports

>I want to sit at home and play vidya or jack it to webm's!
>calls sports boring

>William's Chicken

No one wants to see a bunch of spoiled athletes acting like asswipes for five minutes, followed by commercials featuring only minorities for six minutes, rinse and repeat for three hours.

>watching sports
>Not fights
Fag

>Brady
>BASED

KYS. This cuck went back on his word supporting Trump.

Capitalism ruins everything

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's just as gay. This spic has it right.

I switched to hockey because it's not 90% ads and it has grateful whites willing to work and not bitch about politics.

Kukernick broke the sacred rule, don't do it on the field. We let the national felon league get away with so many players who:

>beat their wives/girlfriends
>DUI
>dogfight
>child abuse
>rape
>have sex with underaged fans
>illegal weapons
>drugs

All we ask is you don't do it on the field. But he couldn't do that.

Fucking thug

This I want to watch football not watch some bimbo sideline reporter talk for 20 minutes about who kneeled during the anthem or how the back up kicker had such a rough childhood cause his mom died during his first football game. It's all the extra pointless garbage to try to reel in the nonfootball crowd that kills the game

so did you vote for Stein or Johnson?

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704281204575002852055561406
>11 Minutes of Action

great """"sport""""

is college football just as bad?

The two minute warning is just a reason for more add placement. Because they know they can put out over 2 minutes of commercials and then teams use time outs more. Thus more commercials.

They do stop the clock for commercial breaks have you ever gone to an actual game?

>is college football just as bad?

yes and it still gets better TV ratings every year but there are a million and one reasons for that and who knows if its because the 'quality' of the games are higher.

i mean for all we know it's just the southern states watching their SEC teams beat up some division 5 school 60-0.

Football's great. The stop-and-go action gives the players time to rest, which means they play at sprint speed in a series of desperate rushes. It's a very good setup for displays of extraordinary athleticism along with fight-like tactics. Plus it focuses on throwing and running, the two most natural and useful atheletic feats, rather than any kind of weird circus trick like kicking or bouncing something along the ground.

Popeye's

ITT: Beta nigger sports

youtube.com/watch?v=8i3-Qk7FNeQ

youtube.com/watch?v=YzTJo9KibZk

youtube.com/watch?v=RK4QlpB31YU

it's a combination of everything. there's too many fucking rules these days, too many commercials , then you throw in this liberal pandering shit and that's how you fuck up

stop pretending like you know what you're talking about. baseball requires more patience than fucking poverty ball and baseball is amerca's pastime. soccer is just garbage to watch. it's too simple and has no depth