What's the name of his book, again Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

idledillettante.com/tag/mike-cernovich/
storify.com/SJWIlluminati/juicebro-is-fucking-nuts
amazon.com/Way-Man-According-Teaching-Hasidism/dp/0806500247
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

steroids on steroids

>Bonobo thought patterns

he's a big guy

The castrato mindset.

>Danger I'm Gay

Harambe Mindset

Chest Day: An Introspective Memoir

Sieg Tren

>e-celeb thread

Do you think he realizes what a joke he is?

Gorillion Mindframe

HARAMBE SOULBLAST 2000 XR

fucking kek

Mike Thernovich

Baboon Mindframe

I don't even know what his name is, let alone his book.

Mike Cernovich you faggot.

Don't ever forget the name of the man who memed Trump into the whitehouse.

Literally who

kek

>One size, synthol.
>1000 hours in the gym to get shot in seconds
>the brain bone is connected to the flex bone

oh, so his book is called Mike Cernovich?

bro he's trolled the internet for 20 years you are nothing to him. he fought a rape charge for 6 years, got his law degree, record expunged.

Gorilla Mindset is a walkthrough guide that holds you by the hand and will eventually lead to your failure because if you skip a step or miss a task you're going to panic and think you've fucked everything up. It's a baby's guide to getting through life.

The Way of Man tells you, "Hey you, quit jacking off and start doing stuff." That's where your money should go.

Google Greymatter

I mean, that's what it says on the cover right?

Neanderthal warfare

I heard he has over 300 confirmed sales and is trained in gorilla mindset

>HARAMBE SOULBLAST

e-merchant mindset

Bump for Chimpanzee Thinktank

hi mike, i'm sure trump is well aware of your herculean efforts and will be awarding you with an appointment as WH poolboy soon

>Mike "Tiny Voice, Big Body" Cernovich

Orangutan Brainframe

Eat Clen and Tren Hard: A Dialectic Approach to Modern Day Kulturistik

Unless you're a retard, you shouldn't need either.

Transexual Mindset - How to score a 5/10 trap

Danglers for Harambe

idledillettante.com/tag/mike-cernovich/

>It was one of several details of Cernovich’s life that didn’t add up: why was this high-rolling attorney wasting his time with juicing e-books and blogging? Why did an apparent 2004 Pepperdine Law graduate swinging his credentials around on Twitter seem to have no known record of practicing law? And why did it seemingly take him nine years — until 2013 — to finally be admitted to the California bar? Why pretend his blogging was profitable when his own writings contradicted this statement? Moreover, why was Cernovich so obsessed with projecting an image of wealth, machismo & success on social media, when the facts suggested a far more modest reality?

>He appears to have obtained a law license in 2013 (nine years after graduating law school) yet there is no evidence he did anything with it except posture on the Internet. The closest Cernovich’s ever seems to have gotten to being a practicing lawyer was doing scut legal writing work on contract and blogging about law while being married to a law school classmate. This classmate apparently went on to become an IP attorney with several well-known, hugely successful public tech companies, while Cernovich stayed at home. The financial success Cernovich advertises as his own is almost certainly due to a “seven-figure payday” his ex-wife was forced to give Cernovich from her tech stock awards as part of their divorce settlement. (Michael himself appeared to confirm many of these details in a series of Tweets published and then deleted in the past fortnight.) Yet, in public, Cernovich is more than willing to criticize people who collect alimony.

Nigger Thinkings

>In fact, much of Cernovich’s personal brand is a deception. Michael advertises his physical fitness as the result of regular workouts, juice diets and “Gorilla Mindset”, but it’s partially the result of testosterone injections. (According to Michael, “the ball shrinkage was 25%, tops.”) His financial success is allegedly the result of his e-book/podcast/men’s websites empire, but it’s likely propped up by the stock windfall Michael took from his ex as part of his divorce settlement. But this money may be dwindling. Nowadays, Cernovich claims to be wandering the globe for “tax purposes”, only briefly visiting the US to promote his self-help books.

>Even his diet books are a sham: Cernovich admits on page 1 of “Juice Power!: How to Juice for Healing, Fat Loss, and Lifelong Nutrition” that he juices veg because he dislikes eating them whole, then follows with a lengthy disclaimer indemnifying his recipes.

>That said, the recipes in Juice Power! are at least edible, whereas Cernovich’s advice on other topics is either useless or dangerous. Cernovich’s philosophical work ‘Gorilla Mindset’ claims to teach how to control one’s thoughts and emotions to lead a positive life, yet Cernovich routinely loses his temper on Twitter and later deletes the Tweets once he’s calmed down. Assuming the guy who wrote Gorilla Mindset should be the top practitioner of it, you’d expect Cernovich to be a lot less reactive than he is.

I listened to him on The Dick show.
Here's his appearance summed up

>Cuck
>cuck
>cuck
>black pill motherfucker
>cuck
>cuck
>cuck pill
>I might have murdered a journalist

Did I miss anything?

>But there’s a reason Cernovich goes to pieces so often, seemingly without warning. According to Michael, his mother suffers from bipolar disorder, and Michael himself “had some form of mental illness in [his] late 20s”, which brought him “close to suicide many times”. Though Cernovich claims to have “cured” himself using “N-A-C, proper nutrition, and mindset exercises”, I’m not sure this worked as well as Michael thinks it did. This could explain – in conjunction with his troubles with the law – what appears to be his nine-year, two-bar-exam odyssey to get a license to practice in California.

>Although Michael claims to be a self-made man, he trolls more well-known men, drafting off their fame to get attention.

Scott Adams podcasts ring a bell?

>He’s likely not a practicing lawyer, nor is he really a nutritionist, pick-up master or fitness instructor. In reality, Cernovich is a Twitter bug with a resume of Potemkin accomplishments – his financial success is more than likely the result of a divorce settlement, just as his fitness is based in steroid use. His tales of sexual conquest are just that, and Michael’s legal career is a similarly trumped-up story with little to no basis in fact. And considering the numerous misrepresentations Cernovich has already made to burnish his image, it’s hard to trust that anything he says isn’t a bluff.

niggers and their ways

storify.com/SJWIlluminati/juicebro-is-fucking-nuts

>Cernovich is a Potemkin alpha male whose success in life is as artificially inflated as his testosterone levels. He bullies people more famous than himself in order to obtain what are by his own description modest pageviews and z-grade notoriety, and says extreme things he doesn’t believe so reactionary dregs will consider buying his e-books. And as he presumably whittles away his savings from the proceeds of his ex-wife’s hard-earned IPO windfall, I expect he will only become more desperate for attention and money.

WE WUZ MONKEYS AND SHEEIT

got me

niggers tounge my anus

Thsteroid Mindthet exthlusively from Mike thernovich

>have obtained a law license in 2013 (nine years after graduating law school

He was fighting the rape charge.

One other thing that Danger Im Gay does excessively is brag about his social media reach and followers, like a roided out male Kardashian

cernovitch, the guy who couldn't rub two brain cells together on fox news.

Ron Perlman Mindset

twitter.com/cernobich

>The financial success Cernovich advertises as his own is almost certainly due to a “seven-figure payday” his ex-wife was forced to give Cernovich from her tech stock awards as part of their divorce settlement.
holy shit kind of hard not to respect this even if thernovich is an annoying faggot otherwise, absolutely based

> "How to muscle in on Internet communities and movements while pretending to be important"

>ITT: all cognitive dissonance, no arguments

>Pepperdine Law
literal shit-tier law school

Six gorillion mindset

Did you just swing by to drop that shitpost or did you have something you'd like to offer us?

ITT: a fucking meme thread that isn't supposed to be serious
Fuck off Mike, go back to having a lisp

The book is called Donkey Kong Demeanor; how to remain a paranoid shit-flinging adolescent in a big scary world.

This is a guy who wrote a blog about sucking a tranny dick while he was a recovering alcho, got shit on the RooshV forum about it, edited to blog post to say it was a user submitted story, but forgot to remove the backlinks in the article linking back to his own earlier blogposts about being an alcho. Why anyone takes him serious is a fucking travesty. Hes the Randi Harper or Lindy West of the right. A mentally unstable individual.

I wouldn't be surprised if all that is true. I'm very wary of Manophere PUA types because I've seen too many fakers.

Baboon mood

Six gorrilian mindset: oy vey it's annuduh Shoah edition

>What's the name of his book, again Sup Forums?

How to crack walnuts in your buttocks at christmas

Yeah, apparently he gets $50k/month in alimony. Honestly, that's pretty fucking based.

neverlands you're my second favorite posters behind aussies.
you are capable of so much more. act like it.

>t. Mike Cernolisspsh

that's a good one

knocking nails into wood with your forehead

Speaking as a 20 year fan of Scott Adam's writing, that's not how cognitive dissonance works at all, toothpaste.

Gorilla Mindthet

you would know

Not when your whole platform is based on being an alpha male who lives life by his own rules. How can you give advise on people getting through hardship when your a glorified suburban divorcee housewife.

It would be like a Hugh Hefner divorcee giving advice on being a loving suburban housewife.

Sorry guys, I wasn't aware that my post would be so disruptive among the arguments against Cernovich in this thread, most notably "he has a lisp" and "I projected my own latent homosexuality on Cernovich and boy he's a faggot".

What a faggot

>The Way of Man

amazon.com/Way-Man-According-Teaching-Hasidism/dp/0806500247

this one?

>being the male equivalent of a golddigging whore
Kill yourselves.

>and “Gorilla Mindset”, but it’s partially the result of testosterone injections. (According to Michael, “the ball shrinkage was 25%, tops.”)

Wait, so it's actually "Testosterone Injections Mindset"

He's textbook definitin of bipolar

>Mike Cernovich
>praising an opportunist that claims not to be alt-right
>praising anyone with a disgusting ass lisp

It's pretty insulting to put those two in the same camp. Cerno just parroted everything Scott said.

Really Makes You Think!

ITT: Word thinking

hahaha

he wants to be Rogan so bad

>people in this thread support a tranny cock sucker with a lisp

Also, the book is called "Body of Iron, Voice of Helium"

Top jej

getting btfo by an italian garden gnome
The markatta mindframe might as well end himself.

>What's the name of his book, again Sup Forums?

Pick up the soap

Why is it that all of these (((youtubers))) are either kikes, degenerates or both?

heh

In a way, they're indirectly using the victim card. "Hey, I'm , and I don't think this is (homophobic/sexist/racist)!"

Just look at Milo, he essentially used identity politics to show that "gays can support Trump too!" And all you ate it up so quickly.

more eceleb shit

What a poofter

That's why everybody here hates Milo

all these hallucinations, s m h f a m

Replying to yourself