Listen up, Drumpsters!

Listen up, Drumpsters!
This is what will happen.

The recount will be carried out.
The result will differ to such an extent that Hillary will successfully challenge the election results.
A reelection will be held next year.
Hillary will win the reelection in a landslide.

You know that i'm right, and all you can do is cry about it in your little safe space!

Other urls found in this thread:

jill2016.com/recountwi
jill2016.com/recountpa
jill2016.com/recountmi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off Sweden, you sassy little shit

Praise Moloch!

Based Jill Stein tricked Hillary supporters into paying for a recount that will expose their own candidate.

Remember Hillary is only doing this now that its clear the recount is going to go ahead. Her only chance of not being exposed is stacking the recount watchers with Hillary Supporters by coming out in support of it. Counter this by volunteering:

jill2016.com/recountwi
jill2016.com/recountpa
jill2016.com/recountmi

Sven, we already bullied you in the other thread where you whined about this, We get it. You're mad about your wife cucking you with a shitskin and want us to have the same. Sorry pal, we magad our way into the whitehouse.

I wonder how many Hilldawgs will (finally) commit suicide once she loses... AGAIN.

Recount your medicine first

WTF ????? FUCK HILLDAWG !!! PRAISE KEK NOW!!!

She needs to just drop dead already so no one else has to die for her.

>Both caught for fraud
>Obama stays 44th president

Their is no re-election for the presidency faggot. Senate decides everything on Dec. 19

>A reelection will be held next year.

That alone would be enough for people to start shooting feds. Unlike Eurabia, 'Murica doesn't have a long running history of run on elections recounts and the like.

Also
>Swedish
>Satan trips

I always knew old scratch a swedecuck

Daily reminder that hillary lost the election. I love recounts, they expose liberals for the sore loser crybaby bitches that they truly are. It's even better when they get all cocksure in the media and it dumps on them twice lol

Double the leftist butthurt on a national scale. PLEASE let there be a recount

1 post by this ID bandit strikes again, pol rused and baited to perfection, weather at 10.

Satan get out.

Christ, banish the soul-eater from this place and cleanse it from its filth. Amen.

>re-election

Ya we don't do that here fucking Sweden

Michigan has had TWO counts already, Trump won in both counts.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More like

>fake vote campaign didn't work well enough for Hilary to win
>find more votes via "recount"

>implying that your demonic Whore of Babylon will win anything except the sweet release of death

>mfw Trump raises Lich Lord Hillary from the grave to kill her once again

Moloch lies but his digits don't. This is truly a sad moment, but any happening is a good happening.

If digits little drumpflets are fucked

Madame President

>tfw hillary will never be president

A

>we need a recount
>n-no, not for all states, just the ones I can win in

>mfw they recount all states and expose her connections to Soros

obligatory

Your digits indicate false prophecies.

She's sending her lawyers there because they want to smooth things over when her massive theft is uncovered.

>Your digits indicate false prophecies.

A real recount will be carried out soon where all the hacked votes are discarded.
We'll get the last laugh, Putin.

Just like President Gore?

Why do you continue to be such a disappointment Sven?

>hacked
Michigan used paper ballots.

How will that happen if Hillary is dead

>A reelection will be held next year

You're out of your mind, Sven.

Never in a million years would that happen.

>we'll stop the most ruthless KGB spook of his time

wew lad

>Prince of Lies detected

new pepe

THIS

Next year?

This sick old Satanic demon pig will drop dead in less than six months.

Sweden needs to worry about the FUCKING MUSLIMS taking over and raping their women, rather than the Donald who won the ELECTORAL VOTES. It's over, TRUMP IS POTUS, PERIOD

Michigan uses optical scan. The machine could malfunction even if it's not "hacked" per se. Only a paper recount proves this.

They are also recounting in Pennsylvania which uses DRE with no paper trail. That is where they think "hacking" could occur.

ETERNALLY B T F O

Good thing you have the Finnish to fight the Russians otherwise Sweden would be done.

>malfunction
twice

> hacked
How? It's Battlestar Galactica tiered

Like al gore did?

Nice Moloch digits, friend.

kek.
came here to post this.

Are you happy you got to dust it off one more time? I'm surprised the libtards have found themselves in this groundhogs day scenario. Kinda jealous desu. Wish I could relive Trump's victory over and over again.

Nobody knows *how* it was hacked that is the point of a forensic audit. Why would people not want the votes to not be counted accurately is beyond me. We should be routinely auditing our election results.

Are we THIS bored now the election is over we've resulted to role playing?

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY'S NECK WILL TWIST

I'll have to defer to infowars, why are they auditing Trump states? He won Penn by 75,000.

Can somebody explain how recounts can uncover fraud?

>soros
AGAIN WE MEET

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT
HILLARY'S NECK WILL TWIST

How can they warantee the integrity of the ballots when 2 weeks have passed since Election day ?

>Their is no re-election for the presidency faggot. Senate decides everything on Dec. 19

i can forgive a swedish black cock sucker for not knowing this. but those little fucks crying are something else. you should know how our country works by the time you're 13 in this country.

swedecuck powered by moloch gtfo

No retard, they just want to steal it on the 19th. And it will not happen

This is what's going to happen: a lot of FUCKING NOTHING. Its a Green party publicity scam where they use the butthurt $ to build up their party for its next run. The reason the Dems dont support a recount is they KNOW they rigged some states and these will be called into question if shit gets real. Its fucking over, Donald Trump is our next President. Heard from Killary lately, fucktard Soroshills?

>It's even better when they get all cocksure in the media and it dumps on them twice lol

they seem to think a recount is going to magically flip the other way

Trump won, get over it.

Because those were the states with the closest margins. Excepting NH and MN: MN has optical scan, and NH has paper ballots.
Results in many precincts are electronically tabulated. Manual recounts shows there were no problems in the electronic tabulation process.

What are the 5 contested states that Alex Jones has told to be fraudulently stolen by Hitlary ?

People are wondering why she doesn't recount Trump won states, because there's no money in it from Republicans since we won

NV, VA, NH, MN and probably CO

Maybe he should put his money where his mouth is and pay for a recount in those states.

Oh wait...

Election is over. It doesn't work like that user. Trump will be president no matter what any results say.

Wouldn't that be a laugh?

Thank you. This is a point that is totally untold in France, when all the "establishement" newspapers are shitstorming about the 3 recounts' states.
It must be put forward as much as possible IMHO.

Then it's civil war.

>sweden talking about American politics
lmfao. don't you have white girls to be raping, muhammad?

Why do foreigners care about our elections so much?

I fuckin' laughed. I know I shouldn't but I did.

That's not how it works. If Hillary's votes come out ahead then she simply becomes president. We don't need a re-election.

No, she does not "simply become president." There is a high likelihood of faithless electors working against that happening.

> 666
> Flag
> My country is in such deep shit at the moment that all I want is see others get ruined as well

Completely checks out.

> forgot pic related

It's time to go home.

The people would demand a reelection. Then, Obama would be president for another year, which would cause problems with the right. The only possibility would be if he stepped down and let Biden be president for a year or so.

Ayyyyy

>Soros owned voting machines manipulated for Trump while he put billions of dollars into the Clinton campaign.

That's a nice conspiracy theory you guys got going on. Totally logical and legit.

It's already gone.

Nope, the right will then demand additional recounts. Two can play this game.

there is no provision for a redo of an election in the constitution

She has zero chances of overtaking Trumps win

this is pure spiteful antagonism.

>doesn't understand US elections

If that were true and it is not. It would tear the nation apart to an extent that it would never recover from. Hillary is literally the devil and half if Americans hate her to an extent the left fail to understand.

Only voters with a valid birth certificate and proper ID with enough intelligence to follow the ballot instructions can be "re"-counted as a vote.

Cry some more demon-craps.

Trump's popularity is through the roof. How could she expect to win the next time?

>your face when she loses the same election TWICE

JUST

It's Drumpfsters, shill.

Yes yes, whatever you say Ahmed, keep living in that little dream world of yours.

>things that won't happen

prep the bull, sven

How does it feel to realize that all your hate and fearmongering didn't help, that Trump will not be president?
The recount will show massive voter fraud. Hillary Clinton will win all the states in the recount and you can't do anything about it.

What do you get paid to lie and spread disinformation online?

>will show massive voter fraud

Probably, but not in the way the libs are expecting. kek

>This is what Sweden actually believes

You aren't able to recognize the truth any more. I feel sad for you.

We will see.

Fug