Make Balkan Great Again

Give one reason why we shouldn't annex all these countries

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/how-macedonia-became-a-global-hub-for-pro-trump-misinfo
strawpoll.me/11739796
novinite.com/articles/131894/Bulgarians Are Purely Indo-European, Not Turkic - Gene Study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you're not a real nation and should be part of Bulgaria.

>country 25% Albanian
>"I swear we'll conquer balkans make Maqedonia great again for us, the descendants of the Hellenic people!"
>"bro we're not greek we're serb"
>"SERB WTF NO WE ARE BULGAR DESCENDANT"
How about you pick a fucking identity first?

literally nobody says fyromians are serbs
it's a known fact that they're bulgarians

Fuck off where are the balkan flags

>Macedonia
>Military
Pick one nigger

Yeah, but with 20% gypsy blood

It's bigger than albanian (Nato member) that means we're here to stay

Bozgor here I like that Transylvania

You are a new world monkey i'm a european
I shit on your life

>FYROM
>Macedonia

albo*

>a bulgarian with an identity crisis

t.Belgium of the Balkans

This is me, how many of you even have blonde hair?

Show us your next Alexander and maybe we'll believe it's a possibility. Without great men you're just some backwater nowhere.

Ummmm please annex all Balkans.Please make the new Macedonian empire

WE

Because you can't.

only thing that should annex balkans is a nuke 2bh

HOL UP

Aesthetic
Balkan union when?
Let's exterminate the cuck west.

Behead those who insult Macedonia

What ethnicity are you guys even?

Aren't you meant to be part of Serbia and Bulgaria?

because you can;t

>he calls himself ''Macedonian''

Great post

>Podgorjevo

what kind of specific and concentrated autism is this?

theyre serbo-voulgarian mongrels

Someone said we celebrated when Bulgarians drowned in our famed lake. He said we made it a national holiday.

The truth is we didn't and some of our people died too.

>aggression against nato countries
>macedonia
o i am laffin

Dali e selska verzija na podgorica

>fyromians

Truly apes

they are serbs with generational dyslexia

literally who said that, no one gives a fuck and thats old as fuck news

Dogshit borders
0/10

Still better than being a Fakegreek.

>checks flag

BTFO OP, you are the one Greece, Serbia and Albania are conspiring to annex.

From the previous shitposting bred

The Bulgarian guy who wanted to join with Albos to genocide us

If you draw borders like that, You just created 50/50 Slovenian Croatian country. No thanks, Current Slovenian-Croatian land border is fine. But you given us Trieste, which is great. Otherwise, your map is nonsense.

i dont give a fuck about that autist and stop making these autistic shitposting threads i dont wanna see balkanmonkeys in butthurt fits about us 24/7

>part time Atatürk empire

My sides
Op youre a genius

There is more chance to our """president"""to revive the Ottoman Empire than this.

GREEKSHITS BTFO

Nice. Thessalian cavalry will crush barbarian skulls once more. This time upitty Sparta, Slavs and balk Celts will join too.

Not you.

oi where's fuken track suite?

Who are you guys again ?

>Making fun of your own people
Not a nice thing to do.

I want to see that kek

Vid related what I'll do to you

because thats a map of what 1901?

>Atatürk Empire

Based Makedon

They speak a dialect of Bulgarian.

Of literally nothing

Rightful bulgarian clay

Because most of these countries don't exist

>Christians leading in the poll

Come take the straw poll. Who is most influential

haha

>tfw samo sto doznav deka postoi grad "makedonski brod" od kampanjata na grujo

We should nuke them instead. They're useless and sucking off the tit of White Western European civilizations for support. Trump and Putin will take care of you Slav scum.

>neznae za makedonski brod
pa kaj ziveete bre vie ili samo nikogas ne izleguvate nadvor

We are not in the eu monkey

>implying we aren't the reason trump won
buzzfeed.com/craigsilverman/how-macedonia-became-a-global-hub-for-pro-trump-misinfo

>implying it wasn't Bulgarians in a rebel land called FYROM

Albania:
Active personel: 8500
Reaching age annually: 107104
Fit for military: 1283094

Fyrom:
Active personel: 8000
Reaching age annually: 31064
Fit for military: 871803
>25% of the population is Albanians
Oh please, just try. Can't wait to see Ilirida added to our Territories.

>come to Sup Forums after a day of hard work
>exhausted
>time for a comfy thread
>maybe space elevator or syria general
>catalog

IT'S A FUCKING BALKAN SHITPOSTING GENERAL

I don't have the nerve for this, not today, so let me throw in the facts and I'll let you troll each othery.

-------

Bulgaria - actually the only real WUZ an empire once, backstabbed by everyone around us, literally a mafia run nationalistic nobody now. We hate everyone except Macedonia. We love to beat up migrants now.

Macedonia = literally Bulgaria, one country divided in two, idiots from both sides are trying to start shit, but we are the same people and love each other. Will never unite, because Macedonians have their own identity now. They think they WUZ Alexander altho their name is derived from the geographical area after they were split from Bulgaria.

Serbia - brainwashed by propaganda to hate everyone, but are generally cool people if they drop the koolaid. Also fucked by history like Bulgaria which they hate without reason, because Tito told them to hate us.

Kosovo is Serbia, dirty Albanians stole it

Bosniaks are muslim Serbs who gave their ass to the t*rks instead of fighting. Awful people.

Albania - leftover t*rks, the most stupid (sub 80IQ) and disgusting muslims.

Croatia - their own thing, but ready to sell their soul to the muslims in order to fuck up the eternal Serb, some are ok, some are shit

Montenegro - total bros, the small guy that stands in the isle laughing at the idiots fighting each other, meanwhile funding their own tourism industry and getting rich

Greece - the original kikes, trying to pass off the Byzantium Empire as Greek for the tourist money. In reality they were one of many subjugated nations, but managed to sneak some rulers in due to being highly literate. Generally ok people if a bit lazy.

Romania - the WE WUZ of the Balkans. Didn't exist a century ago. Was Bulgarian land enriched by different tribes over the years. Ok desu.

T*rkey - not in Europe :^)

??

same, i go to int for balkan shitflinging and to pol for comfyposting, balkanshits should fuck off from this board

im sorry broder but we will have to introduce some big bulgar cock to you if you attack fyrom

You also have the whole Mudslime world backing you.

>Bulgaria - actually the only real WUZ an empire once

Yeah WE wuz my fellow turk. Now apologize to this based makedon for not knowing your place

>turks
>turkic
xaxaxaxa

Shqip reserves: 5000

Macedonian reserves: 15,000

Macedonian helicopters: 7 attack, 10 carry

Albanian helicopters: 404 error (all sold)

We could annex your shithole in a week

strawpoll.me/11739796

You're rightful Bulgarian clay calling yourself by a different name.

turkic =/= t*rkish

and latest studies show we have no genes from either

novinite.com/articles/131894/Bulgarians Are Purely Indo-European, Not Turkic - Gene Study

eat shit roach :^)

>he wants more sh*ptars
gtfo you retard, the only worth albania has is to grind up the "people" into fertilizer and torch the land and mine it forever because its already been polluted by having shiptars on it for over 500 years

what do u know about bulgaria?

Didn't know the US became muslim

We just want our 25%, they can keep the rest. The scenario only comes into play if they attack first though.

I'm white, blond and green slanted eyed. Not everyone in turkey is a racemixed ar*b

now APOLOGIZE

He knows that you're the western part of it.

no
only we should genocide fyromites, nobody else

I hope you get rekt by Russia soon, faggot.

REEE GO BACK TO MONGOLIA

>albanian army

Congrats, you're a Bulgarian rape baby, the only rightful thing to do is allah ahbar yourself and reduce the roach population.

(You) for Ana

REEE ALBANIANS ARE HERE

>Gene probes of 855 Bulgarians
>Professor Draga Toncheva from the Sofia-based Medical University

A research made by bulgarian government on 800 bulgarians. I'm absolutely convinced

its not my fault you got genetically annexed by shitskinned anatolian greeks broder ;^)

Assadonia butthurt that Albanians are fucking their demographics up?
You're basically the same people anyway, don't act like Albanians are bigger niggers than you.

allah guide us

> People actually live in countries that are pure shit
I don't get it

>reserves
>meaning anything

Babys first military discussion?

>Helicopters
Have fun trying to use them, we sold our because NATO now guards our skies so we don't need them. Not to mention the amounts of Anti-aircraft at Poliçan.

Because you are a non-country.

shut the fuck up you putrid yank i cant believe i supported trump to save your vapid spic shithole, never compare shiptars to us again

'Macedonans' and 'Bosniaks' don't really exist. And theese two have the biggest identity crisis in Europe.

more than enough to get an average

What part of "there's no such thing as bulgarian" you didn't understand canacuck? They are turks who got assimilated 1000 years ago, just like we got assimilated by ar*bs and resulted in all the shitskinnery in modern turkey