Noam Chomsky BTFO Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=jB54XxbgI0E

Donald Trump was BTFO by Chomsky because Donald Trump is not a true conservative!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3naksKMtQHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude has been critical of the USA for 50 years.

They actually say it

Like some how he will start liking the country or anything we do now.

Like some how it will be completely unbiased.

Some how he is relevant and not just some guy who hates us no matter what happens.

Why do you care about this fucking faggot?

It is almost impossible to even understand him when he talks.....

>gnome chumpsky

literally babby's first intellectual

kys

stfu babby pls have cancer

sure buddy. Even though Noam Chomsky crtiized Presidents for 50 years proving he's not biased.

Bump for chomsky

Chomsky is going to die soon anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ

We get it you like him because Canada is irrelevant.

WE ARE SO SORRY TO OVER SHADOW YOU BUT THE UNION IS NOT FALLING APART ANY TIME SOON.

>Snow niggers

>gommie tears

america is ireelevant

>Alex jones and Noam Chomsky talk about Pokemon
youtube.com/watch?v=3naksKMtQHo

Youre welcome senpai

Noam Chomsky is fraud Jewish liberal pseudo-intellectual and also a gatekeeper for 9/11.

>listening to Jews
>post 33 AD

Noam "Cambodian Economic Miracle" Chomsky?

I knew the guy. The biggest motherfucker in Pol Pot's special forces. Always killed fucking liberal educated freaks. Good to see he's still alive.

Top voice in the USA.

>Micheal Moore
>Bernie sanders

Omg.......

Then claims that Trump voters are all racist that make more money then average. But I thought whites who supported Trump were stupid and less educated how are they making so much money? Then these same people think that black people are less evolved then whites. How would such less intelligent people make more money then more intelligent blacks?

This is like some serious mind fuckery.

>Euphoric Starter Kit: Series 2
>Piece #24

wtf I hate drumpf now

t. Canadicuck following our election in a thread about us. Make up any excuse you want but you know we're more important

>Noam "Guise, capitalism is so bad! Read all about it in my new book and add to my millions!" Chomsky
>Being taken seriously by anyone with a brain

Who even made this stupid thread? Oh, I see now, A

You're a freak

Canada isn't irrelevant tho.

You're relevance is the world laughing at your faggot cuck leader ruining your country. Relevant like a jester in court maybe

>W-w-w-w-we didn't lose the White working class! Look at the median income of Trump voters
>Never mind that everyone knows that the rich vote (R), or that we have voting outcome by specific demographic breakdown that shows working class whites voting for Trump, a demographic that has helped us carry elections for the last two decades! Look at that median!

Canada does so many good things with the U.N