Why terrorist attacks have stopped?

When was the last terrorist attack?
On summer?

There is something going on

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/08/isis-terrorist-tells-feds-jihadist-brothers-mexico-confirming-jw-reports/
vice.com/read/australian-whistleblower-leaks-spy-documents-to-Sup
northcrane.com/2016/08/13/amateur-drone-footage-captures-isis-forces-in-mexico-terrorists-and-cartels-uniting-against-america/
youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/24/suicide-truck-bomber-kills-scores-of-shia-pilgrims-in-iraq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something big is being planned

Because the EU realised that terror attacks don't make people want to "come together as one" and instead makes people want out of the EU. So they stopped giving money and orders to terror groups.

Something big will happen in early december.

Shouldn't you be worried about a drug dealer cutting off your head, Pablo?

Why do you care what happens in Europe? Mexico is one of the most unsafe places in the world.

is it coming from mexico?
you fuckers are hosting isis down there

Isis is too busy being mercilessly plowed by SAA and RAF (Russian Air Force) to even gasp for breath at the moment, no time for PR.

ISIS Terrorist Tells Feds He Has Jihadist Brothers in Mexico Confirming JW Reports
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/08/isis-terrorist-tells-feds-jihadist-brothers-mexico-confirming-jw-reports/

this is a few miles south of my home

just suspicious that 2 mex flags started this thread

Don't be so rude Aussie bastard

i think ISIS is playing the long game now. recruits are being blocked from entering isis territory. they are losing territory. the bigger wahabi states are pretending they arent together. they will use the eurorefugees as sleepers. the eurorefugees with indoctrinate the muslim male teens currently in europe. since 66%+ of breeding age males are refugees are male, they will marry all the muslims girls they can in europe and mix with the white leftovers. the caliphate will grow from inside europe like a cancer. europe will not be invaded by a muslim caliphate from the states that border it. it will grow within. white euros are so cucked they will let it happen. no civil wars. screencap this. check it in 50 years.

>recruits are being blocked from entering isis territory
this is one of many reason Obama and Clinton were disastrous. I have never seen people be so bad at war. I knew more abouit war when I was six.

They should be letting these recruits expose themselves so they can kill them, instead of sending them back wherever it is that they came from

They're planning to release chemical weapons upon Europe. Not kidding.

>round and round it goes where it stops nobody knows.

Several elections in several different countries in Europe in the upcoming months.

Seems the attacks had a different outcome as planned.

Attacks will continue when the elections are over and people realise they have been fooled again by the leftist lügenpresse.

The European media was told to stop reporting terrorists, and even told to stop reporting any incidents

The proof is in the posts of michael scerba on Sup Forums. He told us about communications between the 5 eyes nations that said all reporting of terror attacks outside the middle east would stop.

Nobody on Sup Forums believed him.
2 days later the secret services in australia arrested him and charged him with treason
for releasing secret documents to Sup Forums

google his name: Michael Scerba

vice.com/read/australian-whistleblower-leaks-spy-documents-to-Sup Forums-4chan-dismisses-them-as-gay

Flag under this post is next.

Most likely.

source?

because christmas holidays and hanukah

Not sure about chemical weapons, but they're definitely planning something. Probably around Christmas.

Imagine if they blew up St. Peter's Basilica in Vatican City. That would create the biggest shitstorm of all time and I really believe they would call a new crusade

Ramadan Bombathon is over. Stay tuned for next year.

Obongo stopped financing ISIS since there's no point anymore as Trump will takeover in 8 weeks.

we know your game

northcrane.com/2016/08/13/amateur-drone-footage-captures-isis-forces-in-mexico-terrorists-and-cartels-uniting-against-america/

Also they stopped because the EU is on the verge of breaking apart.

I guess the Democrats stopped sending them money and supplies.

let's hope it doesn't take THAT to turn things around

a new crusade, goddamn dude know your history.

The crusades where nothing, really nothing at all.

I kind of liked terror attacks,the libtards on Paris streets screaming and yelling for help as their multiculti utopia collapsing in front of their own eyes.

They would probably build a Mosque there out of fears of Islamophobia.

youtu.be/I_To-cV94Bo

Battle of Tours in France, battle of Vienna....this people were serious pain in the ass to Europe for centuries

Meriburger, Mexico is one of the easiest places to lose your life and at same time extremely Catholic follower. Imagine what they wouldn't do to an extremist Muslim person over there.

Pope Judas would probably call for understanding and peace.

If they plan something big, hopefully we'll fly under the radar as usual.

the RAF stopped dropping bombs over a month ago. Everything else is ISIS or "rebels".

>Attacks stopped
I'm pretty sure they just sucide bombed a bunch of ackbars at some pilgrimage

Where, sauce, proofs, etc...

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/24/suicide-truck-bomber-kills-scores-of-shia-pilgrims-in-iraq