We must gather Meme magic, Recount Edition

I see the jew work of (((Stein))) with the recount. I am worried that (((they))) are trying to say russia hacked voting system so (((They))) can shill Hillary into the white house breaking our democracy.

>or it is a complete false flag for pizza gate to give them time to silence people.

we must gather meme magic and raise awareness for the jewery going on.

>praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Jill will correct the record don't worry drumpfkin

sp00ky recount!
(((they))) are probably just distracting from pizzagate

2 million more people voted for her drumpftard, it's time for hillary

Pizza gate fags get in here with some dank pepes niggers

Jill definitely is not down with Hillary, but I think she believes Hillary stole votes from the green party and because Trump won Jill thinks it's safe enough to challenge the dem establishment

KEK wont allow them to pull any shady stuff.

Trump is president

Fuck these threads, let the libtards dig thier holes deeper themselves. We dont even have to help them.

Kek will protect the president

Then it is clearly distraction from pizza gate

praise Kek please its been so long since I've have a get

Waste of digits

It's just a publicity stunt.

They would need to find enough fraud to make three states switch candidates. 100k votes changing from Trump to Hillary isn't going to happen.

>inb4 it happens

The plan clearly is a plot to steal the election. We must come at our enemies hard, absolutely no mercy.

And when their plot fails we need to strike hard for revenge.

First, we launch a new campaign to put Hillary Clinton in prison. The bitch needs to pay for pulling this bullshit.

Second, even if you are not involved with the Pixza Gate investigation you must support those who are. Clearly there is a connection here. Those of you who are on the PG team please double your efforts and we will support you.

This is all out war

Don't be so certain. Clinton and her team are now joining the recount efforts.

We must destroy them all.

The meme war continues

kill the commies!

NO! Kek wants civil war

Serbia
>misery likes company

if trump loses we take back whats ours!!!!

Mike Pence on standby, ready to shock liberals as well

Trump, with these digits, I give you my strength!