Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144?lang=pl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DE MAYNE STREEM METEOR

Meteors

He looks androgynous.

MAINSTRAME MAYDIA

Controlled opposition who refuses to call out the jew

he is a faggot who talks about everything except jews which makes him as much useful as firefighter that tries to defeat smoke instead of fire

controlled opposition/10
fine for being first step for normies and liberals tho

>I'm part of X but I don't identify myself with what it is.

He isn't controlled opposition, he's just a populist faggot.

Pied piper puppet

DEAR DUH LIZBALL MEDIAR

Youtube/Twitter personality who recently fell out with some other Youtube/Twitter personalities

He's annoying.

This. He even acts like a typical Jew

>"Alt-right" meme starts taken off because of Killary and the (((media)))
>"Well we in the alt-right..."
>Turns out that the only people who use the term "alt-right" are Killary, her supporters and the (((media)))
>"The "alt-right" doesn't exist and I'm not a part of it"

He's a good lad

Fools here don't seem to realize that the quickest way to lose an audience is to go full GAS THE KIKES mode on them. They have been conditioned to automatically reject anyone who blames 'da joos' as a whole as a tinfoil retard. He is constantly calling out Soros, though, and letting people connect the dots themselves, which is plenty good enough.

DEER

think for yourself faggot
sage

fpbp

YEW CUHDENT HANDUL ANY RED PILL WRYTE NOW

YORE STILL AN ES JAY DUBBLE YEW AND THE REYAL RAYCIST

DONUT LIST-TEN TO THE MAIN STREAM MEDIAN

AYYE DIDNT FUHK NO BOIIPUCC

Watch his videos and redpill yourself.

ESS JAY DUBYAS

lipstick?

Tin-foil hatted youtube faggot?
What is there to be redpilled about?
Not everything is a conspiracy.

Good fella. Interesting videos with sources. Talks funny but not obnoxiously bad. Mayne Stream Meteor meme makes me happy.

Wtf?! Is that Paul Watson? He used to frequent all the gay clubs out here in west Hollywood. I'm suprised and shocked to learn he is alt right now.

MOUN STREAM METEOR

>All these SRS-tier subversive forced memes

He's so dreamy

this tweet is all you need to know

twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144?lang=pl

awful don't bother watching his videos

OI! AVE YEW EVAH FOUGHT MAYE BEA I SHUD GEWGULL POLL JOESEFF WOTSUN BEAFORE POSSIN DIS??? OO DOES YEW FINK WE ARR DA MANE STREAM MEATER?????

he's the 2nd in command in the alt-right gang

HEIL TRUMP!

THE PYED PYPER

Hes redpilling normies at least

HE CAN JUMP REAL HIGH
AND STRETCH ARMS TOO.

HE'S THE SECOND IN COMAND OF THE DK CREW
UH

DA ESS JAY DOUBLE EW

people like you are the reason i cant look at this guy and not laugh

he's a faggot.

Controlled opposition

H.O.M.O!

>Watch his videos and redpill yourself.
More like "Watch his videos and see how deep the septic tank of stupid conspiracies goes."

a gay frog alien that alex jones pitied and tried to domesticate but he failed and he still is a ranging homo

is he really a gay?

you would know about going deep eh faggot
lol

he's kinda funny tbf

see >twitter.com/prisonplanet/status/742482573910278144?lang=pl

A guy that pops up, and is actually very based.
But several others too.
Some have been there for years.
When Trump started, they for my part showed up on my radard.
And they were all funny, same with shap against the SjWs etc.

No I genuninely found him to be very based, and I am not implying he still doesn't right in a lot well most of what the says about the subject we are all supposed to support and attack.

>But noes.
They make this "Alt right meme", which basically is them fucking self!
Like some self appointed leaders of well us and others.
Tweets shit from here, been here, geen welcomed here but have to deal with banters kek

Long story, but as Shap too you kno, he was worse he turned on the spot there. I lost absolutely all respect for him with this lying. I liked him because he was sharp, even though I disagreed with him on Donald.

But Watson... And not only him but these so called "Alt righters" they have them self, ousted them self really, and blaming it on us. Made this right right..
>idiots
>leeches all info from fucking us
>I would smack him in the face for being such a cunt if I met him
then it would be over lol

Nah I lost respect, people have said it for months they be controlled op all along. I dunno.
But the lol thing is they are trying to profit, they are really so I dunno... they think they basically will be elected into trumps admin..

FFS... You need ppl with experience and he takes the best, schooled for it, gov experience nah the best.
>You lied and turned on us Watson, you fucking snake with all your "alt this and that"
>Fucking leech gas your self, go get your own fucking intel
without us you are NOTHING

Reminder that these popular figures have PR firms doing publicity for them. (Lauren Southern is another good example)

Really user?

All the other rumors on the internet is that he's married to the hottest Asian chick in Britain (which really isn't saying much). Also, Alex Jones always mentions his wife.

The fucking nerve on this

Blaming us for all this fucking shit, taking all our shit, which was ok... that was for him to take...

But then just shitting all over us, and accusing us for being swedes and shit.... fucking bastards.
And it is all coordinated. I get they don't want to be associated, but this is fucking going to far.

A lot of us here are here just for syria, Trump and shitpost for kels... well most are.. and we are there when things get serious and get the fucking job done, while he leeches. FUCK YOU WATSON.

MAKE POEM FOR TRUMP. YOU GOT 2 DAYS 3 NIGHTS.

>pic not ref you
As if you don't understand we shitpost and disect EVERYTHING... that how we know the shit we does
RANT

>And it is all coordinated

It was. Most of them were like pic related.

>married to the hottest Asian chick

no such thing, there is no one hotter than Anzu

>chick

Also I had a dream about leeches!

I wrote it down in the middle of battle, so when I woke up, I wrote it down, always do that. I had two dreams, and never dream(that I remember briefly).
>Haven read them

But I remember this, it was all about fucking leeches
>leeches everywhere
>all over me
>all over the fucking keyboard and house
>went down stairs, covered everywhere
>like some horrow show
I have a lot to do, but I will real these. I have court shit so I must read them and fix some paper for some declaration of WAR.
>HATE LEECHES
biological onese, so read the dream undertand the signs.

It's not lit blood sucking leeches, but them stealing our shit and then you be nuzi as if they fucking don't know. NO FUCK THEM ALL! RASHÖL

>SHE

kek

NOINTY PURCENT OF THA AMERICUN PEEPUL DISTROST THA MAYNE STREEM METEARRR

MICHAAL MOORE IS A SACK OVV SHIT

NO FUCKING DOUBT!!!!

ALL OF EM

WTF. Seriously they are out sucknig cock, and think they will be ministry of shit and what not.
>IT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS!!!
We all love trump and worked our asses of for him, without directly interrferring with your domestic choices. That's for you burgers to decide, so we kept our distance but red pilled at home. Wasn't even needed and yeah we cut there

Hello granny.

Heheh CTR
>you should never come
straight in the trap

So come again pls

>tfw always find makeup less pics of anzu the cutest
you guys probably havent seen alot of girls without makeup, cant blame you, first time i saw my first GF without it, it freaked me out, she was so ugly all of a sudden lmfao

Most monotonic fucking voice ever. I can't listen to him for more than 5 minutes without making me want to kill myself

MOAR
>MOAR
MOAR
>MOAR
MOAR
>MOAR
MOAR
>MOAR
MOAR
>MOAR
MOAR
>MOAR
MOAR
>MOAR
MOAR
>MOAR
MOAR
>MOAR

hello der :3 eets anzoo.

Kike in disguise

Wants to purge Nat Soc fags from the alt right

I see nothing wrong with this

Literally get's a stick up his ass about things harder than Liberals half the fucking time. Seriously he acts like everything is a direct threat to his beliefs. He makes teenage trump supporters feel intellectual and get's paid to do so. So I mean at least he has his shit down.
Pandering Garbage for Pseudo-Intellectual Butthurt Alt Right Faggots

I'm convinced all the hate against this guy is just lefties false flagging.

I am so disappointing in part you Watson....

This age of lying and kiking like this, is over with.
That is the whole fucking point!!!!!!!!!

You just go on lying like snakes, and changing sides like kurds... not even chaing but acting... turning on those you get your stuff from, for what you know is bullshit all the vile crap we post, to fuck off media and just fuck around

SIEG HEIL!

still cuter than you

>makeupless
you me photoshop-less, because she's clearly still wearing makeup in that pic

Thank you burger bro, at least you get it

He got them DSL.

It's not that.
It's not real ffs.... stormfaggers are other places, sure some drop by, but these movies...

ffs you must get smarter! STOP SMOKING CRACK... Got a whole collection here of shit to well I'm not telling

end shitpost

Also
A
FUCKING LEAF
>There is no alt right, it never was, just those very same fucking faggits

But is he cute enough to suck his dick?

pic related

Good leaf goy

ideologically left-wing edgelord

>Not everything is a conspiracy.
>Everything I think is normal
>Everything opposing what I think is a conspiracy

This. He redpilled my mom even

How can he redpill anyone if he's a faggot?

This