Ww2 germans look evil

I understand that since ww2 started the german soldier of that era has been made to look evil by just about everyone. Video games, movies, shows, they all shoe them using gritty filters ans even darth vaders helmet is based off a storm troopers helmet.

But ignoring all of that you have to admit their uniforms do look like "the bad guys"
Its slick and a drab grey, their trench coats are even worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossbones_(military)#Image_gallery
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitarianism
youtube.com/watch?v=UqCL5GofvmA
youtube.com/watch?v=xuVjxhr_eR8
youtube.com/watch?v=vlR8nRxPa4M
youtube.com/watch?v=fPbtyT6weK4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuperjanov_Infantry_Battalion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Lancers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps_Reconnaissance_Battalions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._100_Squadron_RAF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalhão_de_Operações_Policiais_Especiais
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They look Aryan.

Nazi Uniforms are based on German military tradition as well as European pride.

Looks good to me

Have you looked at our hats? They got skulls on them.

Are we the baddies?

Thats because your perception of evil was molded in the American culture, I wonder ((who)) made them look like the stereotype of evil guy

The Totenkopf symbol was used by the German military since the Neopolonic wars.

If Germany won, the British, American, soviet uniforms and helmets would be view as evil.

>watching documentary on Battle of the Bulge
>archive footage of SS
>SS soldier staring into distance smoking and resting MG42
>realises hes on camera
>steps back behind a halftrack out of view

kek. Someone was naughty

Because media formed the bad guys after the nazi's, not the other way arround

It's still a picture of a human skull on your hat.

Americans, British, French, all have nice friendly symbol. Even Soviet soldiers with their grim commie aesthetic never wore skulls and crossbones.

Germans are generally evil

Their philosophy and literature is full of evil

Goethe captured that in Faust

This is why Germany has a dysfunctional culture that must lead to a catastrophy

They look like the bad guy because in every piece of media they are depicted as such. It's that simple. They had prime aesthetics, but it was demonized... and the uniforms were all designed by Hugo Boss, too.

this used to be the quintessential "happy face"
and grey used to be a colour of celebration and happiness
pictures of WW2 soldiers in Germany were actually happy
stereotype was altered after WW2 to depict Germans as "bad guys"/"evil"
now you think this face/their uniforms look evil

Is a symbol of the defiance of death.

I mean, we used the Skull and Crossbones on our Submarines.

Fuck off, pansy.

>when you had to search for Smiling Hitler Pictures OTI
>no school or academic (university) textbook ever showed pictures of neutral or happy NS soldiers or Hitler himself

>(((same owners))) of textbooks that have been outspokenly positive for Mao during the 60's, SJW screeching hordes of feminists and numales, calling dinduification of safe cities "cultural enrichment" etc

>any fashy** looking charaacter in ANY (((Hollywood))) or (((Disney Pixar))) movie having draamtic onimous music, certain camera angles, implied brainwashing themes around them...

stop thinking you're not being fed onesided information OP, you honestly think that their own families and any civilian (on both sides) upon seeing them instantly thought they were The Devil Incarnate ????

** Hugo Boss created natsoc uniforms, try branding that entire company and its designers (many of them gays) as Evil

They look more like Aryan knights purging the world of the Red Jewish Menace. (Communism)

Remember, History is always written by the winners. If we lost the American war of independence we would been view as evil, or for /m/tards as Zeon

The french and skulls go hand in hand. Actually pretty badass people comrade.

They only look like the bad guys because we've had our perception moulded for the last 70 years to believe them to be what a bad guy looks like.

Sure, as a "ahaha pirate flag" navyfag joke, but to have the officer's uniforms include skulls and crossbones is macabre at the very least.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being the bad guys, but don't kid yourself about it, kraut.

>Its slick and a drab grey, their trench coats are even worse.

do you prefer a colorful Ru Paul's Drag Race :^) ?

Psychology is one hell of a factor to win a war. Speaks for the SS, that everybody feared them in combat. But somebody with a leaf on his helmet cant probably relate on that.

Lol, SS sure wished.
Their enemies considerd them as Incompetent badly organized compared to Wehrmacht

>Americans, British, French, all have nice friendly symbol.

And pedos can lure their victims with "Happy looking" candies, your point being?

The 'Hammer and Sickle' looks like "Oh nice with taking care of your crops!" to the unitiated, versus the facts of 200+ million killed worldwide today...

My grandfather looked smug and happy as fuck in his uniform.

Someone post that comic where some kid asks his grandfather what he did in WW2, and he just keeps smiling while killing untermenschen etc.

they wore stylish hugo boss

I don´t want to call you a lier but i would appreciate some sauces on that.

My grandfather was a member of the military police.

In the streets of London, they marched regular Wehrmacht, who were standard and marched without question.

Then came the SS.

They were chained, to stop them from doing the Nazi salute.

They were guarded by the most elite troops in the British army.

There were only 5 of them, because they fought to the death.

Sorry, what? I couldn't hear you over the sound of your kraut asses getting kicked with Made in Canuckistan™ boots two world wars in a row.

I know for a fact we love skulls on our military

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_crossbones_(military)#Image_gallery

They don't look inherently evil in any way. What you're experiencing is called brainwashing.

Ask yourself why you think skulls look "evil" though. Were you alive back in the 19th and early 20th centuries when they were used? Do you think germans or prussians living in those times thought they were "evil"? Or do you think they are evil because it's a reccuring theme that they are associated the the bad guys on (((television))).

It's a symbol of an elite corps in the Prussian army. It means there will be no quarter given nor taken.

>implying canda did fuck all
dumb canacuck

you may not know this, but there is a skull inside your head right now. oh wait youre a fucking leaf and your head is full of chlorophyll

Guess we're evil too

Almost all nations have elite units that use Skulls.

I like I like

Does it look like this guy can hurt a soul?

We were in the fight well before the yanks, BOTH times, and even with our small numbers we always give a good account of ourselves.

...wut?

>canacucks kys

yes, they look very evil

>traitorous cuckold worshiping the pathetic failure Hitler tells me to kms
follow your leader faggot

Always so evil...

Dude, Juno beach was a cake walk compared to the other sectors.

The uniforms were designed by Hugo Boss to look dope as fuck and they do. Nothing evil about them.

*gasp*
Look at this..

THEY PROBABLY RAPED THAT CHILD AFTERWARDS!

The purpose was intimidation. Why on earth would you want your military to look friendly? It's not like the modern US/British/French armed forces, which are constantly doing humanitarian operations.

>being this butthurt after 70 years

wew, you will never stop eternal pole, will you?

See how Himmler kills all those innocent flowers by picking them up!

huh... really makes you think

Google "are we the baddies?" m8

What a monster, Himmler literally holocausting innocent flowers.

Daily reminder that the Nazis were not Fruitarians and therefore evil demons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruitarianism

>evil

oy vey

But Germans are evil

Even the denazification process led Germany to another form of ideology which again is nihilistic. Germans want to destroy creation

Kuperjanovi ÜJP, elagu!

wo da fuk r u m8 do you even have nukes? Posting your neckbearded army fags on this board with no war experience, how are you not dead yet gypsy

Sadly, both my neighbours on either side are filthy poles, only one British neighbour on my floor. Literally half the block are either Polish or Portuguese.

Didn't mind them so much 'til I had to share a building with them.

Yes we are evil Polack, that is why we contributed so much more to the world than your fake nation ever could.

Just in the 12 years of Nazi rule we gave the world more in innovation and science than your country did in its whole history.

Fuck off

Like Inglourious Basterds. What a ridiculous meme of germans.
Tarantino's kike sucking movie.

They were all off their heads on meth, this is the look of being awake for several days and coming down. It makes you incredibly depressed and once it wears off several days of no sleep and exhaustion hits you like a ton of bricks.

Poles are very different from Germanics, they tend to be tacky and are butthurt all the time and follow weird traditions.

Also they try to fool you whenever they get a chance

They look horrifying. I literally get shivers from the pure evil that inhabited them.

youtube.com/watch?v=UqCL5GofvmA
youtube.com/watch?v=xuVjxhr_eR8
youtube.com/watch?v=vlR8nRxPa4M
youtube.com/watch?v=fPbtyT6weK4

>tfw I have never seen a Swedish or Finnish poster of that nature

our norwegian brothers were #WOKE

>Just in the 12 years of Nazi rule we gave the world more in innovation and science than your country did in its whole history

Science can be used for evil purposes and doesn't counterbalance the evil that exists in the german culture. German philosophy is full of evil intentions

I agree.

They look exactly like the bad guys in movies about war. Did they purposely make their uniforms like that or was it just by accident? Were they trying to go for the evil empire look?

What evil purposes are you talking of?

Just because you cant compute German minds doesnt make them evil and who are you to judge?

Your nation is a greasy opportunist who likes to fuck with his neighbors and be a loudmouth until its neighbros snap just so you can portray yourself as the victim

No America, YOU made evil guys look like nazis in your culture

this

Tbh, Germany has only been a problem in the world.

You fucked the Roman empire and reset civilization, you basically instigated two world wars, and now, you're trying to destroy the West with your liberalism and gloablist ideology.

Germany really is a piece of shit country. It's like the only reason your nation exists is to destroy/reset civilization.

Spain doesn't even have a military.

That is the fake one.

Thanks for sharing your opinion!

kek

Everything I stated was fact.

What's even worse is your nation is such a cancer, that Merkel is going to be reelected.

Just do the world a favor and die off.

>Your nation is a greasy opportunist who likes to fuck with his neighbors
kek, Germans were historically more violent than Poles, same goes for Russians. Poles were usually noble and highly principled

>What evil purposes are you talking of?
Moral relativism, Kulturkampf, Clausewitz, Nietzsche, Fichte, Rosenberg - all full of evil intentions

Yes. You have the facts.

You won. Again. :-(

Actually, you can thank the Magyar for helping destroy the Roman Empire.

>select all images with pasta or noodles

>Poles were usually noble and highly principled

Yes, the noble car thieves. Everybody know the poles for their nobility.

Of course a lesser mind would condemn things it does not understand as evil.

I dont blame you

Attila never sacked Rome and was content to exact tribute from the faggy wopdago's. Don't blame Magyars for German autism please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuperjanov_Infantry_Battalion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Lancers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Marine_Corps_Reconnaissance_Battalions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No._100_Squadron_RAF
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batalhão_de_Operações_Policiais_Especiais

But I thought romans were so superior why didnt they stop the barbarian Germanics? :-/

1930s-40s German photography certainly had a menacing look to it. Especially in government photographs meant for mass redistribution (newspapers, IDs, official portraits etc.).

Dark/ indistinct backgrounds, the often intimidating facial expression of the subjects, the position of the subject's face, and their uniforms of course all made for a menacing style of photography. Especially to civilians.

>be german panzer crew member
>wear black uniform like SS
>have skull insignia like SS
>SS were never taken prisoner by russians
Germans hated their tankers.

I like that style very much

>Tbh, Germany has only been a problem in the world.
>
>You fucked the Roman empire and reset civilization, you basically instigated two world wars, and now, you're trying to destroy the West with your liberalism and gloablist ideology.
>
>Germany really is a piece of shit country. It's like the only reason your nation exists is to destroy/reset civilization.

If anyone else but a fucking 'murican would have said that, but you are probably from the only country that is actually worse than Germany.

How people have you murdered since world war 2? 20 million people?

How many wars have you started since then?

And at the very least we didn't pull a genocide on almost the whole original population of our country to then settle down.

We got Merkel, yes, because part of our country is stupid and old and also vote fraud. But at least she is not a fucking nigger.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that style but it did contribute to the perception of Germans being aggressive.

Compare that to American military photographs of the same era. The subject is often in a more relaxed position, a plain expression or sometimes even a smile, the camera is positioned directly in front of the subject rather than at a lowered angle, uniforms using lighter colors/simpler design.

They convey a more calm (one might argue "natural") style.

didnt canadian troops storm Gold beach on D-Day?? that was the 2nd most heavily defended beach, and they did a great job.

Idk, I like the sharpness of these looks. You can almost feel the their faith and see the convictions burning in their eyes.

This. They were given a tough job so it probably gave them a bit of an edge.

They've had it since WW1. Ask the French how good it was to have bright red trousers on their uniforms