TURN ON CNN

TURN ON CNN

JILL IS GOING ALL OUT
"trump will not win."
- jill stein

she's ready to ream Cheeto Elvis in his orange butthole

Baitodesu

Fucking juden

This fucking cunt needs to be executed for treason.

It's like liberals WANT to be disappointed twice

YOU CAN SEE THE SHOCK ON POPPY HARLOWS FACE TOO HAHAH

trump chumps getting nervous. if you're confident you won, what is wrong with an audit of the results

Wasn't she saying during the election that Trump was preferable to Hillary? Why the reversal? Is it just to maintain some sort shambling zombie semblance of relevance before she fades into complete obscurity again until 2020?

>i need 2M
>i need 4M
>i need 8M
>its not a scam

haha false hope

Is she pocketing the money or something? Otherwise I can't see why she would care so much to start this campaign.

That's real Photoshop wizardry, that is.

this

I'm so confused. Jill was blatantly against Hillary during the election and accused her of stealing her from Bernie. I know she wasn't super pro trump but why this sudden twist? Something else is going on.

Nothing, it will be beautiful to see liberal souls crushed a second time, glorious! I never get tired of winning, what about you?

at the cost of a few million dollars also

>liberals unironically give her money

This bitch is literally retarded. If she and Gary Johnson had kids, I doubt those kids would even be able to breathe manually. Fuck them for making third parties such a joke.

Because liberals are cheats. You know this. Liberals widely accept that Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie. Then you guys conveniently forget when it comes time for the general election. Shame you're so blinded by your own hate and ideology that you can't see the obvious.

so did she get another michigan recount or not
because if she didn't this is already over

It divides the country, spic faggot

a lot of green offered by Hillary

Oh look it's annie franken Stein

>liberals are getting their hopes up only to be nutpunched by reality AGAIN

THIRD TIMES THE CHARM EH LEFTIES??????

what's funny is people kind of liked her and her party for telling the truth about hillary
but in trying to get money for her party all she has done now is ruin her image
fucking dumb bitch

Money for the Green Party, they keep all excess cash. It's in the (((fine print)))

>"trump will not win."

Trump did win

Even the white house has blasted Jill's efforts as a waste of money and they said there was no evidence of hacking.

Nate Silver used REAL DATA to show the "irregularities" was a lie and so did a NYtimes editor.

The state that was even the closest and could have had counting error efforts was NH and they let that one pass because their goal is not election integrity.

They are waiting for states trump won that have late deadlines to try and make them not be allowed to vote in the EC if their recounts aren't done by December 13th

Remember when Hillary said people who challenge the results are harmful to democracy during the third debate? And here they are, democrats, doing just that.

She needs it for the next time she campaigns since she didn't get enough votes this election.

>"trump will not win."

Haven't heard that one before.

>Still believing le Trump can't win meme

The swamp needs more than mere draining. It needs pure purging immolation.

But I thought it was about making sure it was all fair, not stopping Trump

Jill Stein is not a democrat though

Every time I see that haircut on a woman --I call it "the lesbian golfer"-- I know there is a batshit crazy bitch underneath it.

f-for real guys he c-can't win

>politicians
NOT in for the shekels.. really dumb questions m8

that's a pretty good joke, right?

I hope this turns into an "Obama birth certificate" situation and liberals are strung along for 8 years while cunt holes like Steinburg fill their heads with false hope.

This, plus NO REFUNDS. They also say they need $3mil just to pay the (((LAWYERS))) fees. Top kike.

Oh god why are Communists so stupid?

>Dr. Jill Stein

>(((STEIN)))

So she went from full Hillary sucks, Trump is better, to "trump will not win"?

Hmmmmmm

Stop lying faggot

I hope he pulls an Obama and fucks up the Oath of Office for an extra bit of asspain

I really haven't seen any worrying.

read the Stein part of Jill Stein

I had been calling it the Girl Scout. Also, why do girl scouts always grow up to be dykes?

>turn on CNN
yea goyim give CNN more viewers and make it seem like this thing is bigger than just retarded brainwashed leftists puppeteered by Zionists

i should be asking you

NO REFUNDS!

These people trying to undermine democracy for their feeling need to be summarily executed. It makes my fucking blood boil.

>Even the white house has blasted Jill's efforts as a waste of money and they said there was no evidence of hacking.

source?

For how much Liberals worry about money, they sure like to give it up, even after being Berned.

>oh the irony

Where do you think she got that money?
Angry millienials that are angry Trump won? Angry parents that Trump won?
No.
They're all fucking broke and would only be able to pitch in 12 dollars from their TANF a month.
The Clinton campaign, George Soros, any fucking butthurt liberal (who actually has money) that can't staaaand Trump being in office on the 20th of January probably has a hand in this. So maybe she's not a Dem, but she's got more Dem money now than she had Green Party money during the election.

>anarcho-feminism
What a fucking retarded meme-ideology.
Someone should make some ancap face edits about these yards.

cool logo tho. I'll give it that

She looked so much better with that haircut

democracy is nothing but the cuckolds way out. Trump will abolish this insane system of government.

>NOT HYPOCRITES
NOT HYPOCRITES
>NOT HYPOCRITES
NOT HYPOCRITES
>NOT HYPOCRITES
NOT HYPOCRITES
>NOT HYPOCRITES
NOT HYPOCRITES
>NOT HYPOCRITES
NOT HYPOCRITES
>NOT HYPOCRITES
NOT HYPOCRITES
>NOT HYPOCRITES
NOT HYPOCRITES
>NOT HYPOCRITES
NOT HYPOCRITES
>NOT HYPOCRITES
NOT HYPOCRITES
>NOT HYPOCRITES
NOT HYPOCRITES
>NOT HYPOCRITES
NOT HYPOCRITES

Jill will run in 2020 as a democrat. Watch.

do you think they fucked?

NO REFUNDS

>They are waiting for states trump won that have late deadlines to try and make them not be allowed to vote in the EC if their recounts aren't done by December 13th

even if that happened, neither one would get 270 and the House would pick the president

No but I think Jill raped him

I mean, it is a scam from the green party. They're going to use unused money to train green party people for local office.

she is 200 hundred AGAINST HILLARY

HILLARY MAY BE ATTEMPTING TO TAKE HER CAPTIVE FOR HILLARYS BENEFIT

JILL IS INNOCENT AS FUCK

AND IF YOU RESEARCH HER STANCE SHE HAS SOO MUCH EPIC
IF SHE WAS VICE PRES WITH TRUMP THE SUN WILL LITERALLY NEVER SET BUT CHANGE COLORS FROM YELLOW GOLD BLACK LIT TO WHITE AND BLUE HUES OF AWESOMISMS UNSEEN YOU CANT EVEN

TRUST JILL STEIN IS HUMANITY
HILLARY IS TRYING TO VAMP HER

I can't wait to hear how the God-Emperor won the recount. This shit is ridiculous as hell.

Mark my word, I'll enjoy seeing the elite globalists legacy burn.

THIS STUPID OLD FUCKING CUNT

It wouldn't surprise me if they used her as a pawn, they are right now so it's not completely out of the ballpark. They might even shit on her worse than they shit on Bernie.

SAY IT WITH ME
MADAM PRESIDENT

REPORTS OF RUSSIAN IP ADDRESSES
HOLY FUCK

Nah, it's like they want to know the truth while Drumpfkins are too afraid of it.

FUCKING KEK!

This is honestly more abhorrent than anything Hillary has done because of its transparency, she's blatantly stealing money from people and the result is a further divided nation

No irony, Hillary accepted the results until evidence of fraud was found.

even if somehow both michigan and wisconsin flipped to hillary, Trump would still win. there is no way he is going to lose pennsylvania,

Michigan has counted twice already. Jill would be going for a third count.

If they're so fucking devout, why can't they just recite the Talmud from memory? Why do they all need to read from a hard copy?

what evidence? cracka!

Did she say "Trump will not win or is OP talking out of his ass?

Now it's hard to tell who's in denial, drumpfkins or shillary supporters

wow ctr, this is one record you cannot correct. Hillary was in league with the devil himself you fucking retard. She was a pedophile spreading alcoholism and syphillus and whatever the hell else caused her seizures. She even sold all of our nukes to russia.

I thought Shill Stein, for how shitty her ideology is, was at least principled.
No different than anyone else of the tribe

Didn't this bitch back Trump? Why advocate this recount? I'm Is this the case of women thinking "logically "

Source?

She was convinced Trump would lose like everyone else, but she knew a Hillary presidency would be a disaster. So she criticized her, because in her mind Trump could never win, and it would look good for her and her party if in a few years into a Clinton presidency she could turn back and say 'I told you so'.

>no help, police, he's trying to steal my 5 dollars
>i'll bill you for that 10 dollars you owe me

>less than one percent
>tells someone else they wont win

alrighty then

Fuck off whitey

Didn't she endorse Trump?

What the fuck is going on?

It's not retarded to find ways to make millions and get more name recognition off of dumb liberals.

Remember that the Bernie Sanders/ Jill Stein brand never has to actually win which means that they can make any political promises to their supporters since they will never be in a position to back it up. Meaning they will always be seen as heroes to the left.

Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH Sup Forums ON SUCIDE WATCH

Former senior advisor to Obama

It's great, they're actually paying a Jew for the pleasure of crushing their hopes.

Stein was actually favorable to Trump before election day.

There's only one reason she's doing this: she's scamming despierate hillcucks out of their money. It even says NO REFUNDS in the fine print, and that all excess donations will go to "the green party"

This woman is raking in cash from retarded liberals. Just like Bernie sanders did.

Will they ever learn?

I bet money they are getting money from the same people who donated money to Hillary from other countries thinking they could some how make the donations they wasted trying to bribe her actually useful.

They themselves say there is no evidence the computer scientist they constantly mention also said himself there is no evidence.