Chances that we actually still lose the election?

Chances that we actually still lose the election?

What if they do cook up some bullshit and claim Trump rigged it. Can what they trying to do now still potentially lead to a President Hillary come Jan 20th?

desu after all these alt right heil trump spergs lately, I kind of wouldn't mind if killary won.

Revolution

If (((they))) steal the election we kill them.

Fuck off shill

Your a faggot now go chew on some abo dick you cuck

Sigh.

Here's yer (((yew)))

I don't really mind if she won. At least they would have someone who isn't racist, xenophobic, and sexist in office.

Houston checking in. First to go will be the fags. Then the feminazis. Then we purge blacks and mexicants that don't wanna join our emperor trump

what a badly designed poster

count step every make!

you too!

Social signaling knowledge fucking pathetic

Count step every make?

Just because your big bro lost the world champion shitposting title to canada doesn't make it okay to mimic canada.

>COUNT
>STEP
>EVERY
>MAKE
Fuck that poster

This thread is sponsored by the Soros Foundation

No... it's make every step count. Why do ppl keep messing this up?

>Chances that we actually still lose the election?

the fuck are you even talking about, the election was decided over two weeks ago

And why the fuck are you weirdos even looking at the poster? Don't you notice dat ass lying on the bed waiting for you to fap to it?

Retard... it ain't over till these recounts are over, and till the electors officially elect Trump, and Trump is inaugurated. Don't count your chickens before they hatch..

she's too fat though, only apes like asses that big

count every step make or die

0%

Are you gay? That isn't fat. That's fucking fit and thick. That's a muscly ass brah. Pic related is fat.

Alright can someone clear things up for me?
I thought alt right was Milo and his redditor gang
Now they're nazis?

There's fat and fatter. First pic was fat, that's even fatter.

As long as I get my pay check

my digits will tell you

gas the kikes race war now

In WI/MI HRC might get a greater percentage of the vote and enough to tip the states.

Unfortunately, none of this recount stuff matters because you can't recount PA. There is nothing to recount since there is no paper trail. Trump will likely remain President but will lose his mandate and be on a weakened negotiating position. It's also more likely that Democrats win in 2018 and 2020 because they can get out the vote with "Trump stole the election."

Can't hack paper. No way (((they))) find 11000 Michigan paper ballots in a car trunk. (((They'd))) be better off looking for them in an oven considering what would happen if (((they))) tried it.

Nice.... source?