Sheboon beats her little dindu and leaves him next to her trash can

>Nigga (father) gets to the sheboon's house and sees his little dindu beaten and left like trash
>muthafucka! Yo, open the door, bitch!
>Sheboon doesn't open the door at first
>Some minutes later, she opens it and they begin to argue while the little nigga remains with the trash KEK

Let's face it, sheboon was based as fuck beating and leaving that "devil seed". Niggers are evil creatures, and that little dindu is another future rapist, gangster, taxes consumer. Too bad she didn't kill him

And to think Americans breed with these creatures. Fuckin disgusting. Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ09OTcvKJo

Hopefully that happens in spic america aswell

Its very sad, its a daily thing here to find a new born infant thrown in the trash or in a toilet cistern.

I even have a female friend who was basically black mailed into adopting her maids abused son. The mother threatened to kill the kid if she did not take it and then later demanded payment to sign the adoption papers once the kid has already lived with her for years.

Very sad, some people should be sterilized by force.

Yet 99% of the neets on this board want abortion to be illegal.

If you are incapable of caring for a child you shouldn't have children.

>Based after yet another mistake leading to childbirth by unfit parents.
>Based while now forcing her kid to be raised as a single parent.
>Based while she carries another dindu to replace the trashed version

Yeah whatever. Shit doesn't change it's smell. She's based when she actually shows some intelligence above basic instincts to get fucked and flee.

Abortion is a very good thing but a 30 week abortion? No fucking way, thats murder.

>Abortion is a very good thing but a 30 week abortion? No fucking way, thats murder.

What if he child would have a debilitating illness that would ruin any chance of a normal life?

Yes that is a good thing, my cousin was actually advised to abort her baby because it had down syndrome.

It was quite late in the pregnancy but I think she did the right thing by killing him.

you have to be over 18 to post on this board

Holy fuck. Like I hate niggers, and I wish that baby had been aborted, but what fucking chance at life do they have when they get the shit beaten out of them as a toddler?

That baby was bruised up, shit.

thats some fucked up shit

Care to explain?

get out muh crib get out muh crib get out muh crib

This was funny as hell. Relax guys, it's a nigger, not a human

like that little nigga wasn't high on weed last thursday n shit

Jesus Christ come and end this please

I don't like that "it's not a human" argument. I have 3 cats at home and if there's something that I hate, it's animal abuse

I love animals because there is not evildoing in them. Niggers on the other hand, are fuckin evil creatures. In other words, blacks don't deserve to be cataloged like animals

But abortion is legal and it still didn't solve this.

Sorry man, my bad, animal abuse is a terrible thing. I won't compare pest control with animal abuse anymore

he should have beaten her to death and I wouldn't hold anything against him if he did.

She tried to kill a future delinquent/rapist. To the hell with that little dindu

Black should be sterilized

wtf did she pull out of the toilet at the end of the video? a blouse? a cat? very strange.

They are genetic garbage and never left the neolithic, never managed to even form societies, invent the wheel or agriculture, they are a failure as a subspecies and we shouldn't stop natural selection. Thank fucking god Trump won,

Edgy coming from an african subspecies

This. He's pretty much fucked up from life from the start. And people wonder why people in black hoods are such shit. It's psychology just from being raised and living there, shit is a jungle. This stuff stunts your growth

She pulled a fucking wig out of the toilet

If I were that guy, I would have pressed my thumbs into that degenerate mother's eye sockets so that she would wander around blind her entire life. She deserves much worse.

>bumps for nice meme
Which is exactly why im saying you need to stop letting your women become whores and foster some kind of pride

>let's face it
Hi JIDF
Old formats new topics I see?

>the end of the video
>washing laundry in the toilet

wtf

Little kids don't deserve that.
I want African deported to Africa, not killed.
I'm not a savage.

If it were illegal, there would be much more cases of this happening, though.

Her hair.

Hope the dad fucks her over financially if he couldn't do it physically.

And wtf did she pull out of the toilet?

He was axing for it.

God damn it this makes me so sad. Dumb bitch was probably beaten as a child herself. It's a stupid vicious cycle and it's really unfortunate, especially for the younger generations. I hope the boy doesn't internalize that but chances are it will effect him. May the universe bring wrath to the sheboon and may that seed sprout into an ever giving fruit tree.

Her weave.

The guy might have threw it in there though.

You act like it's a sheboon exclusive. But women in general think nothing of murdering a child. It's just an abortion to them.

only of humans

Don't compare domesticated animals to undomesticated beasts.

I thought it was a wig kek

take it back 2 the jungle

antique farming equipment is the term you search for

I really can't see how white people end up burning the coal when they know shit like this is exactly what's gonna happen. It's just not normal please just never drill the oil, these people can't raise their children, the babies will grow up fucked up

Wut happend in that picture? Would still plow tho.

I'm giggling like a little girl.

That's really sad ... some people might think

I like how niggers when agitated go into the infinite loop of words. Repeating the last human sounds that they could muster, over and over again.

For real tho the guy a bitch nigga. She doesn't fear him at all.

is she ok?

ghetto af

Seeing how corrupted the black family has become is saddening. I don't want this at all. I want to help and the only help I can think of would be to sterilise the dindu population.

I might adopt a nigger kid when I’m financially stable enough to. I’d like for the chance to raise a respectful, well versed black man into society than let that kid otherwise grow to be another dindu.

haha ass implants
coalburner detected.

the butt implant requested freedom,
it's been granted to it.

>Argentinians
>White
>Human

>those silicone ass implants

I guess you could say

she got assblasted

did she get her weave out of the toilet???

You really think i am going to watch that shit? I can already imagine a lot of loud noise and cursing, then crying. That's nothing new, it happens every millisecond. In Africa it's even much worse.

Yes.

exactly what i wondered for two seconds then i remembered she's black, yes indeed she did.

kiiiiillllll yourseeeeeeelf

You would adopt a nigger? You think you could remove the evilness of it? You are such a cuck, even if you could, most likely you would be raising a 80 IQ dindu (considering the black IQ bell curve). Wasting resources in a dindu...

You are a disgrace

>When you become the nigger

Are you edgelords serious? It's a fucking baby. If I came found out some bitch hit my kid like that I would end her fucking life.

i would but only to cook it,
traditional african cuisine.

Why do you say that?

You sound like one.

Ah... I talked bad about blacks and Americans got offended. I get it

Nah, I hate niggers because of their morality. You seem to share that morality. Reveling in child abuse is a nigger mentality.

YO

YO
LET ME IN YO

You beat up my fukkin son yo?You beat up my fukkin son yo?You beat up my fukkin son yo?You beat up my fukkin son yo?You beat up my fukkin son yo?

Nice logic...

I see a sheboon killing a little dindu (a future nigger) and I say "good, one nigger less", and you say that I'm agree with child abuse because of that? You are such a genius...

Trying to explain it to you is pointless, stormniggers are too low IQ to debate.

>Niggers are evil creatures, and that little dindu is another future rapist, gangster, taxes consumer

Did you ever wonder if it this was exactly the kind of shit that drives kids into being violent as they grow up?

Checked, and may it be so

Good on you.

Yea, sure. Don't forget to send aid to Africa, I mean hunger is child abuse as well (yea, you say you hate niggers but then you see a sheboon beating a little dindu and "that's child abuse!")

It's threads like this that remind me how 4chinz is slowly eating away at my love for my fellow man.

That's a child. Not a dindu, ape, etc. A child with two black eyes and bleeding from the lips.

Are you proposing that every mistreated white child eventually becomes a criminal?

At what age a black "child" becomes a dindu?

Stop being a newfag.

I like this meme

>forgetting your humanity

Abortion should only be illegal for white people of course. I thought that was a given.

"Of course we have to save them! did you forget your humanity!?"

>dalishia salter
>delicious salt
Fucking niggers

Blacks aren't humans, they aren't born with humanity, it isn't present in the womb, they are a diseased race

>SO YOU'RE SAYING THING YOU DIDN'T SAY

Wew.

It's no secret that such treatment significantly raises the likeliness that they will become a criminal, or suffer some level of disfunction in later life. You'd be surprised how much abuse any mother is allowed to get away with.

And roughly 16 years from now that child will be glad to slit your throat for whatever paper money you may be holding.

Empathy does not mean action. We can feel empathy for rapefugees and at the same time oppose them with every bone in our body. Only by doing this will we be able to defeat our enemy.

>i hate niggers
>stormniggers
>Chile

you're a mess man, your shit is all fucked up.

To many edges in this thread. Thought guys was Sup Forums not Sup Forums

Every person experiments some kind of physical/psychological abuse. Life goes on

You just sounded like trying to justify niggers

what the actual fuck is wrong with these cretins

can they go a day without fucking beating their kids?

Why the hell would someone feel empathy for rapefugees?

Well yes but we should also sterilize all criminals or possibly just send them to live on some hostile island.

Seriously I think we solve a lot of problems with labor camps rather than privatized prisons. Also illegal migrants or "refugees" should have no issue with that since they "want 2 werk" in the first place.
If they have a problem shoot them on the spot.
No reason to waste resources deporting them.

The point of goalposts is to define where the goal is. Moving them renders the entire game rather pointless.

Lol this thread summed up,pic related

it doesnt get any more pathetic than this

That's what I thought I saw...wtf.

my bad, i meant this whole shithole summed up