What do we think of him?

what do we think of him?

Based fag

He's a useful idiot. Let him remain as one.

Probably doesn't care about any of this. Just realized he would be one of the herd supporting Hillary whereas supporting Trump gave him recognition and the ability to create a career/name for himself.

People are ultimately self serving and its foolish to think hes /our guy/. None of his values match ours. The only thing we have in common is wearing the same jersey.

All faggots need to be killed

Biggest degenerate in the world, gay nigger-lover. He likes to talk about easy subjects like Feminism, SJWs and other stuff which most people already find stupid. He can sometimes be entertaining though.

He described the Alt-Right as non-racial nationalism which is false, the alt-right has an ethno-nationalist core.

Literally who?

his charisma is pretty one of a kind t b h

he just says the most perfect shit at the perfect time. i really wish he would go full white nationalist he could rek cunts

Well presented but generally lacking in depth analysis. Hence his college aged audience.

Yea. Why would the faggot even try redefine the alt right?

Ignore him and his cult

Milo "pic related" Yiannopoulos

"We" don't think anything of him. Sup Forums is not a fucking hivemind. There are people who love him, there are people who hate him. Also anything in between. And all of them have good arguments.

Well this was awkward

Occasionally entertaining, less degenerate than some, but ultimately a nigger loving faggot.

Charismatic sure. But that's all it is. His work suits people who think in meme sized arguments. He'd be torn to shreds if he went up against any serious academic.

I miss Christopher Hitchens, he was way more interesting.

He literally pretends to be gay so that you faggots will pay attention to him and call him "based fag"

I didn't know the Deep South had internet! Woah matey thanks for taking time off from fucking your cousin to post :D

Useful idiot, but he's been getting uppity by trying (along with others like that spencer cunt and Lauren southern, david duke, etc etc) to establish themselves each as "Leaders of the Alt-Right" (which btw doesn't exist, it's a label the MSM is using for anyone with a rightist view (no matter where on the spectrum) that doesn't fall into the pre established categories of "Traditional Conservative", "Neo Reactionary", which unfortunately includes most of Sup Forums

Appeals mainly to the reddit crowd, which is why hes popular. He's a parasite, he first latched on when he discovered GOOBER GATE and has been riding on the coattails of Sup Forums ever since, struck gold with Trump election.

>I can't actually logically defend niggers and faggots so I'm just going to lump you into a group i don't like and insult you

He's useful in silencing lefty rhetoric, but he's actually a fucking degenerate.

he's our guy and a based faggot

ignore the h8rs

Finbro he's red pilled on what the alt right is, but he can't go full 14/88 just yet

His purpose is to push to Overton window to make normies more amenable to our ideas and make us find some more overlap

He's a bridge between us and the status quo.

Milo pls leave

he thinks Sup Forums and trump supporters are his allies but we're not, he is leddit the person

I think he's a troll, but I think he believes what he's saying. Islam, in his view, is a greater danger than Christianity. He also believes that in order to fight Islam it's necessary to create a nationalist Christianity. His hope is that gays can be included in this movement, rather than excluded. A big tent, everybody against Islam movement.

I like Milo when he's shitting on feminism and fatties. Anything else is just confusing.

this, he's a sketchy self-serving toolbag

Ben Schapiro is better and actually has the ability to run in 2020.

He's fine but I don't know what he has to do with Sup Forums because he's not a nationalist or cultural conservative.

i think he's a good guy, he takes the fight where it's needed and doesn't give a shit about alienating vast swathes of the general population in order to follow his own path. he could easily have just got so far in the media circuit and then settled down into some bubble constantly writing paid editorials for some ossified group of people who already hold his exact opinions, but instead he's always on the move, making statements that will inevitably challenge and piss off people who would otherwise have been his fellow-travellers, all the while voluntarily throwing himself into the dragon's lairs of all the world's shittiest sjw college campuses on a rolling trollocaust at the cost of massive resistance and inconvenience.

regardless of his actual opinions and lifestyle you have to acknowledge that he's a true agent of chaos with a remarkable ability to piss off absolutely everyone to nuclear levels, and i'd figure if any place in the could appreciate that in an objective, craftsmanlike kind of way, it would be Sup Forums.

Milo fights for us, and he is appreciated. The stormfags are the real useful idiots

This. I think he's a plant.

B
A
S
E
D